• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How would YOU react?

I know there are some of you who have said that you wouldn't laugh if it was an attack. But there are some who can't turn it off even when they don't want the tickling to happen. I'm one of those types who's ticklish no matter how angry or scared. I got to find this out the hard way many times in my marriage! Some people can't turn the sensations off no matter what the circumstances-it's a purely neurological response with "us."

There was a study done years ago in response to a rape case. The victim was told by the defense lawyer (scumbag) that she must have enjoyed the rape since she orgasmed during the attack. The study proved that in some women, regardless of circumstances, if she's stimulated in the right place, she will have an orgasm. Needless to say, the scumbag rapist got what he deserved!

The only thing I could say is that he'd just better kill me because if he leaves me alive, I will hunt him down and kill him with my bare hands then feed him to my cats!

My only objection is...

kis123 said:
I know there are some of you who have said that you wouldn't laugh if it was an attack. But there are some who can't turn it off even when they don't want the tickling to happen. I'm one of those types who's ticklish no matter how angry or scared. I got to find this out the hard way many times in my marriage! Some people can't turn the sensations off no matter what the circumstances-it's a purely neurological response with "us."

There was a study done years ago in response to a rape case. The victim was told by the defense lawyer (scumbag) that she must have enjoyed the rape since she orgasmed during the attack. The study proved that in some women, regardless of circumstances, if she's stimulated in the right place, she will have an orgasm. Needless to say, the scumbag rapist got what he deserved!

The only thing I could say is that he'd just better kill me because if he leaves me alive, I will hunt him down and kill him with my bare hands then feed him to my cats!

Why force the poor cats to eat such vile meat? Feed him to a firm of rapist defense lawyers, and stand over them with a gun to make them finish every bite! Then bury them in sand up to their necks at the low tide line and sit sipping fine wine while the tide comes in.

Yes, now that you mention it, I am a vindictive bastard! Thank you for noticing. :woot: :wavingguy

if i'm honest ....... I can't really see Footickler14 just sitting by and watching as some stranger tickled me .... not saying he'd join in ... more so he'd kill them lol! :p

Mastertank1 said:
Why force the poor cats to eat such vile meat? Feed him to a firm of rapist defense lawyers, and stand over them with a gun to make them finish every bite! Then bury them in sand up to their necks at the low tide line and sit sipping fine wine while the tide comes in.

Yes, now that you mention it, I am a vindictive bastard! Thank you for noticing. :woot: :wavingguy

Wow, when you go, you go deep don't ya? I actually thought about a scenario similar to "Fried Green Tomatoes." Those who've seen the movie know what I'm talking about!

Barbeque anyone??

I agree with Isabeau's post... Too afraid to laugh etc. But then again, in a situation like this you wouldn't really know until it happened.

Kiss,

Geena

If someone broke into my house and did ANYTHING to my Wife, if they survived my beating them into a change of seasons, they would do time in jail after they got out of the hospital.

As you might guess...

kis123 said:
Wow, when you go, you go deep don't ya? I actually thought about a scenario similar to "Fried Green Tomatoes." Those who've seen the movie know what I'm talking about!

Barbeque anyone??

I have VERY strong feelings about the way the criminal courts deal with rape victims in this country, because of things that happened to some very close personal friends of mine. In both cases, I ended up dealing with their rapists because the police and courts wouldn't. :Grrr:

The rapists are still alive; but they don't enjoy living and never will.

It has been years, and the victims have still not fully recovered emotionally. They may never fully recover. I keep explaining to them that it wasn't their fault, but they have yet to fully internalize that vital fact on an emotional level, even though they accept it intellectually. :sadcry:

As a shirt I own states; Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.

shadow365 said:
OK, here is an interesting question. Ladies: Late at night, someone breaks into your house and ties you up and starts mercilessly tickling you. This is of course non-consensual.

Gentlemen: (Assuming you are a ler) Someone forces you to watch while they tickle torture your wife/girlfriend/someone you are attracted to.

How would you react? Once the initial shock was gone,would this excite you? or terrify you? Ladies, how long could you go without laughing given the slight amount of horror involved in this situation?

I would do nothing, Brian would be patrolling in the night as usual, and would call her inseparable pal Susy. And they will deal with the problem.

Brian is a spider, Susy a Komodo dragon. They rent the backyard at home.

IF SOME MAN DECIDED TO TOUCH MY WIFE/GIRLFRIEND I TEAR THE PRICKS NUTS OFF. I DON'T HAVE MUCH LUCK WITH WOMAN SO IF I HAD ONE I WOULD FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO KEEP HER SAFE FROM SOME PERVERT. SORRY FOR GETTING UPTIGHT BUT I HAVE A LOT OF RAGE. :Grrr:

ahh its sweet rage. Have you ever met footickler14 lol you'd get on well lol

by the way is your name 911 as in yankee version of 999 or Sept 11th?

for me it reminds me of the film seven. when brad pitt's told that the guy killed his wife. so he shot him. for me there's no way you couldn't shoot him. same thing applies. heaven help him when i get out of the bonds on my chair.

JadeUk said:
ahh its sweet rage. Have you ever met footickler14 lol you'd get on well lol

by the way is your name 911 as in yankee version of 999 or Sept 11th?

NO I DON'T FOLLOW BASEBALL NOR IS THE DATE 911 INPORTANT FOR ANY REASON IT'S JUST A NAME. TO BE HONEST I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE NAME MEANS I GUESS IT REPRESENTS URGENCEY LIKE DIALING THE NUMBER FOR ASSISTANCE IN AN EMERGENCY. AND NO I HAVE NEVER MEET FOOTICKLER 14.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back