• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

More like Mashima has a confirmed foot fetish and just happens to mix in tickling every now and then to go with his hard on for Lucy. And now we have another capture and torture senario in the manga that boasts a possible tickle scene again with Lucy if we get lucky. Maybe Virgo too.

More like Mashima has a confirmed foot fetish and just happens to mix in tickling every now and then to go with his hard on for Lucy. And now we have another capture and torture senario in the manga that boasts a possible tickle scene again with Lucy if we get lucky. Maybe Virgo too.

lol tell me where plss
the eng is only up to 428

ohhh ok i had to read the chap before to see there in a room full of torture devices/restraints and the one has a voodoo doll. well, this actually looks a bit dark. o well tho well just have to see what happens. (also i think he might have the presence of mind not to overdo it on poor lucy XD not that we'd complain tho but i think people will start being like lolwut why does lucy get tickled every other chapter now haha).

Last edited:
Nah, I don't think he has a foot fetish. You'd be seeing a lot more foot tickling and weird close ups of feet.

You do see a lot of weird foot close ups all the time in this manga.

I have only seen some of the manga, but having searched up as many lucy pictures as I have I'd expect to see at least one foot close up if he was a foot fetishist.

And in a lot of tickle scenes the feet aren't even touched, a foot fetishist would have them tickled in every tickling scene.

So I'm not convinced about him being a foot fetishist.

I'm not a foot fan so it doesn't matter to me.

Last edited:
u have to remove the space in the links you silly banana

I have only seen some of the manga, but having searched up as many lucy pictures as I have I'd expect to see at least one foot close up if he was a foot fetishist.

And in a lot of tickle scenes the feet aren't even touched, a foot fetishist would have them tickled in every tickling scene.

Not necessarily, last time I checked, in Japan foot fetishism isn't really considered a socially acceptable practice when compared to other parts of the world (although tickling fetishism seems to be okay), as a result Mashima probably has to be very careful about how he goes about showing Lucy's feet (when he does) in order to try and avoid raising very many eyebrows in Japan.

According to Wikipidia

"Foot fetishism is probably the most common fetish in Japan as it is elsewhere."

You are incorrect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_Japan#Fetish_scene
Section 4
Wikipedia is known to be filled with false information because anybody can edit articles and put in whatever they like so I wouldn't take that article completely at face value, not only that but if foot fetishism is so common in Japan then why is Japanese foot fetish content (outside of manga and anime) much more obscure to come by compared to countries like France China UK etc...

Thought I'd let you guys know, this popped up on an ebook store.

ebookjapan.jp/ebj/title/308500.html?volume=1

Still unconfirmed if that tickling machine scene is in this one though.

Last edited:
Thought I'd let you guys know, this popped up on an ebook store.

ebookjapan.jp/ebj/title/308500.html?volume=1

Still unconfirmed if that tickling machine scene is in this one though.

actually i just ordered this the other day, so ill be sure to share the scans/scene when it gets here in a few days

@ktlktl
nah thats just a manip. hes done a few and aint too bad at it.

ya it was super cheap and all the message board comments were definitely suggesting its in there
sutaxa52tatakai.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-111.html
also i dont think there are more volumes out yet anyways

Last edited:
But the original scene people found came from a magazine copy and the volume only covers from I think from April to August of last year which is why I was unsure whether or not the scene was in there.

yeah wee'll see, it still looked pretty ecchi though so if that does happen it wont be a complete bummer.

Wikipedia is known to be filled with false information because anybody can edit articles and put in whatever they like so I wouldn't take that article completely at face value, not only that but if foot fetishism is so common in Japan then why is Japanese foot fetish content (outside of manga and anime) much more obscure to come by compared to countries like France China UK etc...

Nope. the internet says so, so it must be true. I win.

Well Fairy Tail is an F-ing tease.
Luck was set up for goat torture on her feet.
Only for it to stop suddenly.
So Mashima still doesn't have a foot fetish?

Well Fairy Tail is an F-ing tease.
Luck was set up for goat torture on her feet.
Only for it to stop suddenly.
So Mashima still doesn't have a foot fetish?

That's the only foot fetishy type thing I've seen. I think this proves he doesn't dislike feet, he might like them a little but an actual fetish? If it exists it wouldn't be very strong one if you ask me.

There's only ever been one belly scene and that was only in the anime, unless you count the kids tickling lucy but then you can't even tell what's going on. I'd like some tummy/belly button stuff but I won't hold my breath for it. I can just request things anyway.

No one has even commented on the lucy picture I posted? That was excellent work.

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back