• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

anyone have this scene from Shinki Project? just found a few images and a description of it on twitter

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

anyone have this scene from Shinki Project? just found a few images and a description of it on twitter

View attachment 752639 View attachment 752640 View attachment 752641

I have not had any luck with the gachas. Anyone wanna help? We have 3 days to get her before the event is over. You get some free crystals, so you can try your luck. Use a Japanese vpn and create an account and do it on the R18 version on desktop version. If we are lucky, one of us might get it.

I can help reimburse anyone who pays to get her, I don't mind as long as we get the scene. I have no clue about using vpns and all that to get the game myself but I can help out money wise

It was supposedly about 5 minutes and pretty good.

I can help reimburse anyone who pays to get her, I don't mind as long as we get the scene. I have no clue about using vpns and all that to get the game myself but I can help out money wise

It was supposedly about 5 minutes and pretty good.

Hello,

Search for urban vpn plugin on chrome on your computer. Put the vpn on japan via the plugin. Done, now you can create an account and log in to the R-18 game.

If you have several mail adresses, you can try your luck on each account, since you get 4500 crystals when you start out. That will give you 15 rolls to try your luck. If you dont get it, you can log out and log in again on the other account and you get 4500 more. Rince and repeat and hope for the best.

Hello,

Search for urban vpn plugin on chrome on your computer. Put the vpn on japan via the plugin. Done, now you can create an account and log in to the R-18 game.

I might give this a try when I get home, where can I download the game on pc? Do you have a link?

Any vids of the scene yet? I think I found one on twitter but forgot to bookmark it…

Any vids of the scene yet? I think I found one on twitter but forgot to bookmark it…

Aww man that sucks, too bad you lost it. No luck yet, I tried a few emails last night and nothing. And you have to pull 300 times to be guaranteed to get her, a bit too much money for me.

Gonna keep trying though

I noticed another hack. You can delete your account in Fanza it and and create a new account to get a fresh start from scratch in the game.

Damn it all, recieved all the other heroes several times, but they dont want to give me the nymph. I even recieved the
30 000 crystals from the gachas you get after using the crystals (which you can get nymph from also, so dont forget to open them too!
And i was lucky enough for that, but didnt give me nymph anyway! Restarted 22 times already also. I will try my luck tomorrow again. Wish for better luck to you all! I have pulled 200 times already, so not alot left, but i cant pay, since they only accept certain cards that i dont have. Frustrating to say the least!

Any luck pulling? I guess worst case is i could just dm one of those that got her and ask or buy the scene from them. But most of then are japanese

Apparently you can download all scenes from the browser and watch it with a player. I tried it but couldnt load, but sharing it if anyone wants to try

https://harem-battle.club/ kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection.html

Aww I was going to try a few more times today but the banners gone. :(

Guess we will have to contact the people who own the character now. If they ask for money I will pitch in and help pay for the scene. Let's not forget about searching for this one in the future!

I got a tip that apparently this episode, 6, of this semi-obscure anime from the 80’s, Doteraman (ドテラマン), has a tickling scene somewhere in it. All the websites where it could be potentially watched block overseas viewers tho. If someone could access this video and share the clip I’m sure we would all appreciate it.

https://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/so36366202

I got a tip that apparently this episode, 6, of this semi-obscure anime from the 80’s, Doteraman (ドテラマン), has a tickling scene somewhere in it. All the websites where it could be potentially watched block overseas viewers tho. If someone could access this video and share the clip I’m sure we would all appreciate it.

https://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/so36366202

Found it on YouTube after some searching.

youtube.com/watch?v=03bFSSNGhjw&pp=ygUP44OJ44OG44Op44Oe44Oz

M/F underarms at around 16 mins.
Robot hands/M underarms at around 18 mins

Just letting you guys know there will be a live stream on the magical girls anime tomorrow morning, which might show off some more scenes. Watch here if you want

also, anyone know where this is from? is there a video for it? unknmownm search up.jpg

New trailer for I admire the magical girls. You can't see it but at min 0:31 is when she tickle tortures Magia Magenta. There's less left to watch the anime :)

That scene is 0:31 is from her first appearance where she spanks them. The tickle torture is when she brings the mannequins to life.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back