• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge batch (Poser 'comic' with Stipplewitz+Kelyn, drawings, treats), tho 1st post ^^

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
I haven't posted to Tickle Theater here before, most of my stuff is on the TMF or in DA, but I figure I may as well start spreading it around, especially with a batch this big to start with. Apologies for lurking for so long w/out posting. ^^

BTW, I usually use links instead of attachments (especially in this post), so if the sig pic you see at the end is broken, then the server the links go to is down momentarily, just try again later.

-----

Okay, this is going to be an exceptionally LONG post with a ton of stuff...let's get at it. ^^

The major item on this batch is the aforementioned 'Poser comic', which goes on the little plot the previous Poser pics of TomatoDragon's excellent character Stipplewitz and my own elf Kelyn has had. As you can guess by the title, it's the ogre pics I'm talking about. ;)

Just for a refresher, in case you missed them in earlier posts, the original two pics were:

The ogre snatches up the two elves and gives Stipplewitz a little 'taste'

'Who wants to be tickled/tongue-tasted first?' 'She does.' 'She does.'

Now, here we go with the 13 pages of this little 'comic'. It's very rudimentary comic-style work (I could've measured things better or added borders to panels), I mention beforehand.

WARNING:
1-This series is VERY demented and twisted, but still quite funny and cute. Of course, those of you familiar with Stipplewitz (or Kelyn, I guess) will realize this REALLY fits her (demented/twisted + funny/cute). ^^ I warn you that not everyone may like it.
2-The 'interior' shots (you'll get what that means after you start looking) aren't very good...just dark deliberately and little else other than the background color.
3-This does have both upper and lower body tickling, with fingers and tongues. ;)
4-Yes, a new character of mine shows up somewhere here, tho only really as a 'cameo'.

Last bit: These image pages are quite large...some around 450KB or more. For those of you with slower connections, I'm also providing links for a more compressed set of images (thanx to Tomato Dragon for doing said compression) with a slight drop in quality, tho the biggest image in that set is only about 175KB. Page 1 of both series is the 'Teaser' you've seen in an earlier thread, so it's style doesn't match the other 12 pages exactly.

Full quality:
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6 Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13

Moderate quality (for those with slower connections):
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6 Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13

If you have any questions about what's going on in a panel/page, feel free to ask in replies and I'll clarify things if necessary. Above all, (try to) enjoy! ^^

-----

Okay, now for some 'bonus treats', a handful of NEW drawings and a few related Poser pics. :D

I finally took a crack at DRAWING Stipplewitz myself, and I hope I've drawn a worthy rendition of TD's excellent character. First up is just a general pose, perhaps overly cute tho ^^ :

Stipplewitz - shaded
Linear version

I also drew her again, this time in a more in-character pose/situation (PRE-TICKLING HERE ;) ):

Don't even THINK of trying that! - shaded
Linear version

She looks pissed, neh? Cute and evil... ^^

Just a drawing of Kelyn that I haven't shown before, just so you can see how she REALLY looks (instead of the Poser model which is only close to the 'real' Kelyn...pic's kinda old and only showing shaded/final version...but again...cute and evil. ^^

Kelyn Nightshade

By now, I assume you've seen the new gal of mine shown in the ogre comic above (if not, GO LOOK AT IT FIRST! ;) ). Her name's Adara and she's a bit of a HALF-vampiress/succubus type of gal...a temptress and sorceress. I won't go into her background here, but I will show two drawings of her. ^^ First, just a general pic:

Adara - shaded
Linear version

Second, a spinning (generic) spell casting pose...almost like a twisting dance...she's quite flamboyant, if you couldn't guess.

Adara casting - shaded
Linear version

Some assorted, related Poser images, mostly tickling. ^^

Stipp and Adara showing off soles ^^

Hey, get off me Stipp!!! (Stipplewitz/Khali)

Adara is VERY flexible...and tempting.

Some toe suckling from Kelyn to Adara, who's apparently enjoying it. ^^

Hee, hee. Now Stipplewitz does a little 'lickling' to Adara.

This last one I have to show needs an explanation, as it's a very cute plot (IMHO). Rather than Stipp running around trying to get that damn feather and getting repeatedly tickled to death...perhaps she'd be wiser and hire a 'resistance trainer' so she can withstand a little more on her sensitive skin. ^^ You know, someone like say, Kelyn :devil: , who could be trusted to slowly and gradually ease Stipp into enduring more 'contact'...and, of course, the funny results: (big sole lovers and foot ticklers will love this one)

Kelyn: Okay, I'm just touching you VERY lightly...this tickling you yet?

I think Stipp's face shows the response...this may take awhile. ;)

-----

*breathes, exhales*

Whoa...that was a LOT of stuff, eh? I wish to extend a special thanx to Tomato Dragon for use of Stipplewitz in this series, for creating her (such an excellent character), for providing advice/help on bits throughout the comic's creation, and for the image compression for the alternate set. :D

Enjoy. ^^

Khali

Thank you so much!!! The pix are very nice, the characters and the situations very intriguing :)

Huge batch, eh? I remember back when computers were young, batch files were a way of making life easier in terms of executing multiple commands.

But they still don't compare to a batch like yours! ;)

everytime i try to look at the pictures, it says that it can't be found. could somoeone maybe post the pictures as thumbnails? please and thanks.

That's because this is a SUPER BUMP!
noneless.. it would be nice to see whatever images posted.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back