• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"HUNGRY NURSE 2": FULL NUDITY, FULL BODY. LILY HAZE IN TICKLISH AGONY. FREE PREVIEW!

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
"HUNGRY NURSE 2": FULL NUDITY, FULL BODY. LILY HAZE IN TICKLISH AGONY. FREE PREVIEW!

HUNGRY NURSE 2: THE TICKLE TENDERIZATION OF LILY (also titled HUNGRY NURSE II: DOCTOR DEL PLUME)

12 minutes of agonizing tickle torture for chump change ($10.99)

Safewords were prohibited during production!

"I was literally tickled to the brink of black-out. I experienced extreme tickle torture in my past videos, but HUNGRY NURSE II multiplied it all by ten. It truly felt like I was literally tickled to death!"--Lily Haze

HUNGRY NURSE concluded with the doctor's apprenticing, hungry nurse tenderizing captive Lily with cruel, ticklish condemnation. It appeared that Lily was cooked in the fade-out (oiled, marinated, an apple lodged in her mouth). But not so fast--

The nurse's even more sadistic mentor, Dr. Del Plume, insists on "even more intensified" experimentation. Thus, Lily is (temporarily) slid out of the oven and restrained in the kitchen cage. Upon preparing the lab for ticklish exploration, the doctor fetches Lily--clad in black bra and panties--and restrains her to the examination table. The medic chastises Lily with everything from a cold stethoscope to probing fingers to a ticklish drill that is inserted into her deep, sensitive navel. Her feet, ribs and pits are exhaustively tickled with unbridled panache. Poor, lovely Lily hysterically laughs herself hoarse. Her shackled hands wildly tremble, her body bounces on the table...

But the worst is yet to come!

The doctor removes Lily's bra and panties. The juicy captive is entirely nude, completely vulnerable. "I'm just warming-up." muses Del Plume. "Now the tickling really begins. All of this research has made me so hungry. The sooner you're rendered unconscious, the sooner you're back into the oven. Time to tenderize those tits, feet, bellybutton and---!" The doc drops an ice particle into Lily's navel and polishes her nipples with an ice cube and a feather boa. Her delirious screams are ear-splitting. "Tough choice which I find more edible," Del Plume wickedly smiles , "--the breasts or the legs." He "butters her up" with an electric wand that very ticklishly nibbles her tender flesh. The feather boa twists around her soles, biting her toes like a famished serpent. Yielding to the merciless torture, poor Lily is finally breathless but the doctor gazes at her succulent body and appends more excruciating tickle torture to the venue. "Time for din-din," sneers Del Plume. "Let's keep you on ice until I warm-up the oven." The doctor drags a bound Lily to the kitchen foyer and opens the fridge...

Check-out the preview: http://vimeo.com/22953466
Password: lilysvideo

The entire HUNGRY NURSE II video may be ordered from www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Attachments

• The pitts.jpg
    The pitts.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 835
Last edited:
"HUNGRY NURSE 2", MORE PHOTOS: CRUELLY TICKLED NIPPLES, FEET, NAVEL, PITTS, ETC.

Lily tormented by her most sadistic tickler to date!

lily when are you going to post your vid of you being a ler in that red outfit? Great new vid though. I would love to get my fingers on you lol

notthere22, I'll be clad in red latex for a scene in my subsequent video. Right now, I'm still trying to catch a breath after all of the subversive tickle torture that was inflicted upon me in HUNGRY NURSE 2 (as noted above, safewords were prohibited!). Thanks so much for the lovely comments, hope that we do eventually rendezvous...

Lily

steve930; the boa was voted, among TMF members, as a preferred prop! Hence, it's encore in HUNGRY NURSE 2. The feathery appendage really (and quite ticklishly) devoured my entire body.

phant0m, thanks--in advance--for your support!

Lily

More photos from HUNGRY NURSE 2

Along with my feet and armpits, the doc gave my bellybutton and boobs a thorough workout.

My deep navel was assaulted by fingers, ice, a ticklish battery-operated drill, electric wand, etc...

My boobs were invaded by the electric drill, probing fingers, ice, feather boa, etc., etc...

Attachments

• Boa & boobs.jpg
    Boa & boobs.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 224
Received a couple of PMs requesting photos of their "favorite" scene from HUNGRY NURSE 2, i.e. my boobs and armpits ferociously tickled by the wand. Glad to oblige, here's a bit of a compromise...

Lily

Whoever said that, I would have to agree. I like your boobs too hahahahaha! And armpits are one of my favorite places to tickle, next to stomach and sides, then feet, in that order.

Such an tortutious tickle video :D Looks great poor victim :D i think she cant still stop laughing

Hey, amigos! Many thanks for the thumbs-up reviews...The tickling was, indeed, "savage" and "sadistic" because the doctor was absolutely obsessed with tormenting me. It wasn't so much method acting as savoring the freedom to intensely tickle me without a password. Totally into the fetish, the "doc" mused that "Doctors advise pretty female patients to disrobe even when the girls are only saddled with head colds...and I think every physician entertains the fantasy of tickling these 'captive' beauties who are naked, vulnerable and basically locked-up inside the medical rooms. A mad doctor loses any pretense of civility, so pulp fantasy--beautiful, nude women strapped to examination tables and hysterically laughing as they're being experimented upon--melds into reality. The lovely thing about HUNGRY NURSE 2 is that the tickle torture is grim reality, poor Lily begged for escape or a password or oxygen but she was denied those opportunities."

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm in no hurry to attend a medical check-up, at least anytime soon. After all the HUNGRY NURSE II torment, I may convert to Christian Scientist!

Kidding!

Keep smiling,
Lily

"HUNGRY NURSE 2"; Navel, nipples and ice...and the vibrator!

Thanks so much for the PMs and positive feedback! As aforementioned, the "doctor" was totally into the fetish, improvising with fiendish tickle props that he had concealed beneath the examination table--including an ice tray (see Photo #1; my expression of surprise/distress upon being introduced to the ice torture is rather understated). Dripping the freezing residue into my bellybutton wasn't enough; the doc subsequently dropped an ice particle into my navel and proceeded to "chill" my nipples. Absolute hysteria prevailed! Then he resumed the workout with the very ticklish vibrator!

Lily

Last edited:
"HUNGRY NURSE 2": outtake

Here's an outtake from HUNGRY NURSE 2's conclusion when the mad, tickle-obsesses doctor drags me to my "frozen fate"!

We're already working on HUNGRY NURSE 3, which will include a very special surprise (in adherence to popular demand, thanks for the PMs).

Keep me posted on your preferred erogenous (ripe for tickle torment): breasts, feet, navel, armpits, you-name-it.

In reply to your other requests:

Yes, I'm available for customized videos.

Yes, I'm available for private sessions after May 3rd.

Lily

Thanks for the previews. They are great. Regarding other erogenous "areas". Are you ticklish between your legs? If so, how about doing a clips featuring this area?

RickB--

I'll succinctly address your inquiry with a candid admission: I'm ticklish everywhere!

Lily

Given your reply can you do a clip where you are tickled between your legs?

I'll consult with Natalie, my tormentor in HUNGRY NURSE 3. She's gorgeous and quite open-ended about that sort of thing!

Lily

Last edited:
I can't say enough positive things about this "sequel" to Lily's first "Nurse." Hungry Nurse 2 is, in my opinion, a MASTERPIECE of work! Lily is so ticklish anyway, but when this "Nurse" starts in on her, it's almost like she's surprised at how ticklish she really is. Her laughter is loud, hard and uncontrollable--and the use of various "tickle tools" is imaginative and keeps her laughing with every new touch. I've purchased many of Lily's videos and picture sets, and this is by far my favorite video. You will NOT be disappointed! She's already beautiful and ticklish: this video drives home that point with perfection.

HUNGRY NURSE 2: more photos!

The combination of an actual medical facility, fiendish tickling devices and a genuine tickle maniac (role-playing as The Doctor) all added-up to combustible tickle agony. The doc's prescription: lay-off the safeword!

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Attachments

• Lily vs. mad scientist. Tickle torture experimentation..JPG
    Lily vs. mad scientist. Tickle torture experimentation..JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 97
I loved it. Especially the feather tickling. I love feather tickling.

what a hot video i wish i was the guy that tickles you

In regard to HUNGRY NURSE 2: thanks so much for the lovely reviews!

The tickle torment was 100% agonizing but, somehow, the comments make it all worth it!

In reply to your messages; yes, TMF members can tickle me in the same clinic (private sessions available; the medical facility is located in Maryland). Send me a PM for details.

Take care and, remember, I'm open to your suggestions/concepts...

Lily

Attachments

• TICKLE NURSE 2, navel, extreme tickle.JPG
    TICKLE NURSE 2, navel, extreme tickle.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 53
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back