• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband binds himself 18 and older only!

diversified

I was reading a few storied from the TMF. I got a great idea. I went upstairs and wrote a brief letter. Knowing I would be more sensitive I took a hot shower and finished myself off.

I almost didnt go thru with what happens next because now I was relieved but I knew things would be pretty intense.

My wife walked into the bedroom, bent over and read the note on the floor, Mrs ------ we the neighborhood watch group observed your husband pleasuring himself in the shower.

We have secured him to the bed, he has been blindfolded and gagged. He has rules and so do you! Your husband was told not to speak no matter what. Your rule is you will tickle torture him for thirty minutes. If you do not comply you will be captured at a later date and suffer similar torture.

If you let him loose before the timer stops, or if we feel you are going light on him, you will be punished.

I could hear my wife giggling, she looked over my bondage checking to be sure I was securely tied. She giggled again and said Wow you came and tied yourself up, you are brave.

She played her role full out, I was dressed in pajamas that were baggy, she started at my feet, lightly scratching the soles, then switched to a vibrating brush, I was laughing out loud, I never been tickled after orgasm so this was intense, she then ran a back scratcher up my top to my armpits, now I was really suffering, she tickled my feet jumping back and forth from foot to foot while the other hand was using the back scratcher on my under arms.

Next both hands went into my pants, she was tickling around my balls and pecker. I for a moment thought it would be great to cum again but I worried if she made me cum then she would want to tickle me more.

The half hour ended and she said it was fun for her, she was impressed at how sensitive I was. She was happy I tied myself up so her part was only to come in and tickle me

Well hope you like the story. It is all true.

I was reading a few storied from the TMF. I got a great idea. I went upstairs and wrote a brief letter. Knowing I would be more sensitive I took a hot shower and finished myself off.

I almost didnt go thru with what happens next because now I was relieved but I knew things would be pretty intense.

My wife walked into the bedroom, bent over and read the note on the floor, Mrs ------ we the neighborhood watch group observed your husband pleasuring himself in the shower.

We have secured him to the bed, he has been blindfolded and gagged. He has rules and so do you! Your husband was told not to speak no matter what. Your rule is you will tickle torture him for thirty minutes. If you do not comply you will be captured at a later date and suffer similar torture.

If you let him loose before the timer stops, or if we feel you are going light on him, you will be punished.

I could hear my wife giggling, she looked over my bondage checking to be sure I was securely tied. She giggled again and said Wow you came and tied yourself up, you are brave.

She played her role full out, I was dressed in pajamas that were baggy, she started at my feet, lightly scratching the soles, then switched to a vibrating brush, I was laughing out loud, I never been tickled after orgasm so this was intense, she then ran a back scratcher up my top to my armpits, now I was really suffering, she tickled my feet jumping back and forth from foot to foot while the other hand was using the back scratcher on my under arms.

Next both hands went into my pants, she was tickling around my balls and pecker. I for a moment thought it would be great to cum again but I worried if she made me cum then she would want to tickle me more.

The half hour ended and she said it was fun for her, she was impressed at how sensitive I was. She was happy I tied myself up so her part was only to come in and tickle me

Well hope you like the story. It is all true.

I am trying to figure out a way to convince her to play with me again, when and if she ever does I will try to post my experience. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Great story and thanks for sharing oh and welcome to the TMF!

So how did you bind yourself?
I have enough trouble binding someone else, let alone myself...

how did I bind myself???

Great question, since I love bondage both tieing and being tied I put some thought into it and here is what I came up with...
I bought some tie downs from Home Depot, they are about six bucks for a pair of them, secure your ankles I use rope (I found rope about 3/4 around at home depot for about 80 cents a foot) works great. the thick soft kind. For the wrists I have restraints that have a (not sure what to call it) like a key ring where you pull the little sliding mechanism down and its spring loaded, like you would hook a set of keys on your belt loop with.

Anyway put the tie down around the bed post before I lie down, since they are not tightened yet I put on the wrist restraints, attach them to the tie down, I pull the one arm tight, and with the other hand I grab the tie down end and between finger and thumb start working it tighter, it takes a good 3-5 minutes to get it all the way tight but when your done thats it, you cant pull free.

Well hope that helps, not the best description but I tried. Got a good short story I will post soon concerning those tie downs.
Take care. Let me know if you have any other questions...

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back