• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypno-tickle

Hypno13

My first real experiance with erotic tickling was about 15 years ago. Before being online and still thinking I was the only one like this or at the least one of the very few.
I had been iterested in hypnosis since childhood so as I grew older I learned as much as I could about it. Took some courses and became a Certified Hypnotherapist. And I have to say this developed into a fetish. Maybe it was always a fetish and I was drawn to it because of this.
As I always held a full-time job in the medical field hypnosis was more of a side line. Some therapy and some entertainment. Though over the years I have used hypnosis more and more in therapy situations. Keeping very devided client therapy and personal pleasure.
Anyway one of my friends, Amy a strawberry blonde with a nice long body was taking a course in reflexology. She had one friend and though I didn't know it at the time sometime lover Michelle, who was willing to be her subject for practice. However Michelle was extremly ticklish. As we were talking one day I told Amy I had used hypnosis to make people extremely sensitive during stage shows. And had wondered if we could use hypnosis to make Michelle a little less ticklish, or to change this feeling into something more pleasurable.
One thing Amy didn't know was that I had a foot fetish since I can't remeber when, with more then a touch of ticke thrown in. And Michelle was very attractive with dark haired and light complection. A goth angel with not even meaning to be goth, built like a gymnast, with an adventurous nature who agreed to try it. I was soon to be in heaven even if I could just be present for this. Even if this would have turned out to be a regular session with no eroticism I knew this would be a good time for later.
Michelle proved to be a natural. Falling within minutes to a somnabulistc state of hypnosis. As she sat in the recliner limp as a noodle in tight jeans white t-shirt, with the most shapely, smooth, milk white feet elevated on the foot rest and deep red nail polish I realized from the intense throbbing I was feeling at just this sight that at least one fantasy was coming to reality. I had to actually tell myself NO several times to keep from touching them.
I began to give suggestions to increase the feeling of pleasure, while decreasing the feeling of being ticklish. I suggested that each touch would send only pleasure through her body and that she could increase, decrease or direct this sensation anywhere she wanted.
I then gave Amy the nod to begin her reflexology. As she did she applied some lotion and began lightly rubbing Michelle's feet. As I watched I noticed after just a few minutes Michelle was gently rocking her pelvis. I asked Amy to stop. I then brought Michelle out of trance leaving her with the memory of what had happened and asked her if she wanted to continue. She said it felt wonderful and wanted to continue. Though no one came out and said it we each knew what effect this was having on Michelle. And I can't tell you what it was doing to me. I was somewhere between exploding and being unable to move for obvious reasons.
At any rate the session began again. Only this time I continued to give suggestions of sensitivity as the session went on. Michelle became even more active in rocking with a growing wet spot. And as this continued Amy had become very flushed and was still just lightly robotically stroking Michelles feet as if she were also hypnotized. I asked her if she was ok. She replied she felt very good, and her erect nipples, light sweat, and pulsing jugular vain proved it. So with all these non-verbal blessings I decided to really experiment. I suggested to Michelle that she was so relaxed she not only didn't want to move, but was unable to do so. I then suggest she was becoming both very sensitive and very ticklish and that this sensation was bringing her intense pleasure that she could direct both sensation anywhere she wanted. Within seconds Michelle began to giggle and moan. The kind of giggling or moaning someone sleep talking might exhibit, and Amy was stroking and actively tickling Michelles feet more quickly and firmly. I then suggested she allow all of here inhibitions go and enjoy herself. At those words Michelle became more animated the faint giggles and moans became almost tortured laughter and howls until she had finally released. So we did this a couple of more times. As we did this I noticed Amy was becoming more and more free with what she was doing and that she was developing a nice little wet spot. All I could think was, My God my pants are going to burst at the seems, and Amy is next.
After the session I allowd Michelle to remember all that happened and we had all talked about the experiance. Michelle had said she never had such an intense feeling of arousal, release, and loss of control.
Amy simply sat there and asked if she could be next. And so we began again. Amy proved to be a bit of a challenge for hypnosis but motivated by her desire she eventually went quite deep. And I had Michelle do pretty much to Amy as was done to her with much the same result. Only Amy was not as reserved with her release of pleasure as Michelle was. And Amy later admitted she had always enjoyed being tickled But never really assigned a sexual feeling to it until then. Later I hypnotized them both and suggested pretty much the same things. Only now they were pleasuring eachothers bodies and feet. Both tickle, and massage. As they did this I suggested them to both hold back their pleasure until I allowed the release. I had allowed them both to build to the point of orgasm several times before suggesting one giant long ticklish release.
We had each met several times since then. Sometimes one on one, sometimes all of us. And as we did we continued to go even further in the use of hypnosis as an erotic tool.
Though I had since moved away and lived in other states and we have all lost contact over the past few years, and I had many other encounters this remains my first true experiance with all my fetishes and to date probably my favorite.
Please remember this was consensual and hypnosis can't be used to make someone do something they wouldn't normally do. No matter how good it may feel.<<<<----
Now the only problem is as I've grown older and have looked to settle into a LTR. Most of the Women I've met who are ready for a LTR have no real interest in these things. Those who do have an interest in these things have no real desire for a LTR.
A Woman who enjoyed without question the benefit of my fetish, and who I recently ended a relationship with, has made it known at work I have a foot fetish. A secret I had kind of kept the way Clark Kent the boy scout might be shamed if someone would find a condom intended for Lois Lane in his wallet. Though I have very mixed feelings about this and have denied it to those rude enough to ask, I have received some interest from a few Women in this company. A small very small bright spot. I am glad though we were not at the point to share other things and we had only used hypnosis a couple of times, each time centered around the foot feish. So she doesn't really know my other fetishes. At any rate she did this to hurt me for ending what was not working in almost any other way then sex. Mostly I was a toy in the closet, no real relationship in the ways that count after the fun is over. So now I find myself questioning my fetishes and trying to decide if I should surpress what makes me so different and at times very alone, as I once did. Or continue to embrace them. Be so very different, at times embarassed, still alone, and risk being stabbed in the back again. I think thats why I wrote this. So I could not only share my favorite experiance, but to share some feelings about what I am sure each of you have either felt, wondered about or actually have been through. So now I decide if I should shut off a part of who I am. And things that I know have in someways largely due to my fear of just such a thing happening has crippled my growth in relationships and has always kept me a bit distant from others.
I haven't posted hardly anything online anywhere, have never been in a chat room and have only IM'd a couple of times. But I'm gratefull to be able to do so here.
Ain't life a bitch!
Thank you

Thanks for sharing your story, it's amazing what hypnosis can do to enhance our fetish. :D

Some folks don't have the class of a duck. That would include your ex-girlfriend and all those who had the poor taste to brace you regarding your fetish. I guess it could have been worse - at least you haven't become a tactless asshole like them.

Just hang in there and give yourself space to breath for a while. Later, consider following up with some of the women who have demonstated interest in you of late. Maybe you could find a LTR or at least a friend with a mutual interest. Wouldn't that be great!

Real Class

Sole seeker,
Thank you for your comments. You are a class act my friend and your words are greatly appreciated.

Milagros317, it was my pleasure to share.

Ilovetickling5, sorry when it comes to the fetish stuff I only work with the fair sex.

Pinkgirl23, don't know what to say. I'm not trying to convince anyone. Just sharing a story. There is a stigma with hypnosis due to many many years of B movies, bad stage hypnotists, new agers and snake oil salesman. And it's not for everyone. My best advice is if your interested research what hypnosis is. As well as what can and can't be done with it.

Thank you all for your comments.
Hypno13

As some one who share your interest in both erotic tickling and hypnosis, I know It can be difficult to open up about your fetishes to thoses you are involved with. I was told by one ex that I was just making my fetishes up and that she didn't belive that I was really interested in tickling and especialy hypnosis. But I have also so found partners who are more then happy to explore one or both of my fetishes with me. Don't give up apart of yourself.

Cheers
Hypnosis07

Hypno13, thanks for sharing that story. Very enjoyable and I envy your ability to use hypnosis both helping and having fun. Lets hope you find a happy, willing friend going forward very soon. :cool2:

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back