• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnosis

wine911

TMF Novice
I was wondering.I have seen a lot of posts here about using hypnosis to increase ticklishness and was wondering if anyone has tried this or heard of it actually working.I think it would be a fun thing to talk my girlfriend into trying.

hmm

to tell the truth, i only saw that in videos. i would have to take the advice a spectator who actually saw it, like at a live show.

I don't know about it increasing ticklishness, but it is possible and real, I've seen it done live (without tickling, though). From my understanding, you hypnotize the person and then tell them where they'll feel tickling whenever you say or do a certain thing. Maybe like when you say a certain word or snap your fingers. Also, to my understanding, when they "wake up" from being hypnotized they won't actually remember anything... It's like a dream, they may remember parts of it, but most likely not the whole thing.

I found a site, "hypno-files.com" and clicked on "Files". There is an mp3 "trainticklish" supposed to increase ticklishness. There are files that seem useful and others that seem bizarre or even scary in an S/M kind of way. There is one that simulates one hour of tickle torture (too long and drastic, I think). You have to become a member (for free) to download files. I think some files are for pay.
I am not sure how wise it is to use hypnotic suggestions from "some guy" on the web. However, I admit I have tried some of them, after checking the content past the induction part. I can't check for subliminal parts. TrainSusceptable and TrainTicklish seem effective, but it is too soon to see full results. It takes time and repetition, unless you are a very good subject.

Hi all,

Don't want to spoil the party, but this isn't all that it sometimes appears. Too much Hollywood and Svengali has warped our minds! Basically if someone is suggestible and ammenabale to suggestion, then yes you could probably induce them into being ticklish, but this does not need a 'stage show' type trance. There is a wonderful video of the lovely Vivianna being slowly tickled into hysterics by a chap who just speaks softly and hardly touches her at times. She becomes quite hysterical! That's hypnosis at work!;)

quillman is right, hypnosis isnt really putting somebody into a "zombie like trance", its basicly relaxing the body to a state where it is open to suggestability. It also depends on how much the person believes it will work. If the person you want to 'hypno-tickle' comes at it with a "this wil work attitude" then chances are you'l get a good responce, if they're in a "i dont believe in hypnotism, i control my own mind, leave me alone" mood, it wont work at all.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back