• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am leaving tmf because my dad and brother found emails

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
Hi everyone, I am letting everyone know that I will be leaving here because my dad and brother found emails from some of you guys to do with tickle talk and etc so yeah I have to leave this forum and I ask those that have my email address in their contact list to please delete my email address as my family dont want me to chat to people online anymore so I wont be coming on here anymore, which sucks but I dont want to lose trust in my family over my tickle fetish. It was great fun being on here and great meeting other people with a tickle fetish but I have to leave this forum for good, so I will say goodbye.:(

Also someone on here or maybe it was someone from another tickling website but my dad and brother also found a email from someone who is either on here or another website on my home email address so I ask that person and other people who I have given my email address to, to please not email that address or any address I have given in here, thanks. Well goodbye everyone.

From Debbie

Wow. That sucks, but I can't feel any pity for you.

Later. Be more careful next time.

Yeah, same with Viper on this one. Still, I don't see why you have to stop coming on here.

Too sad....:(

Whether u see this or not, DON'T give up. :( We need 2 start a revolution & make tickling the national pastime!!!!:bouncybou

Try and bide your time because once you reach 18 you can both: tell them to mind their own business, as well as be old enough to actually come onto this forum :(

Try and bide your time because once you reach 18 you can both: tell them to mind their own business, as well as be old enough to actually come onto this forum :(

According to her post in the penpal section she's 21, therefore an adult and able do what she wants. But I can understand why she's feel she needs to leave (unfair as it is), if it keeps things easier at home.

What I want to know is, why were they snooping through your emails Debbie?

hose off

I think that her family should hose off and except her for who she is, not try to force her into some cookie cutter image of what they think their perfect little girl should be. She is perfect the way she is, and they should not try to dictate otherwise.

Wow. That sucks, but I can't feel any pity for you.

Later. Be more careful next time.

It doesn't really sound like she was asking for pity. Also i don't thinnk they were snooping through her emails, alot of people are automatically logged into there accounts simply from going to the site so if her dad or her bro went on after her and she forgot to log out, it would be right there for them to see.

Doesn't matter if you leave it logged in or not. Once you read someones e-mails you're crossing the line into their privacy. I also think it's ridiculous when people have to stop coming to an internet forum because they're scared of someone. If my parents would have told me I have to stop going to some forum when I was 16, I would have laughed.

Why not use two emails? A personal one and a tickling one? Thats what i do. Separates my private life from my personal. Nobody knows my other address on here, and likewise, nobody from my personal life knows i have this one. The two never cross.

To bad that happened and well does not matter who snooped in whos email the thing is they found out. Perhaps one day when you live on your own and perhaps have your own computer you will be able to come back. best thing for now is to abide by your famlies wishes. None of us are there and understand your family dynamic so none here can say to tell your family to bug off. Good luck to you and see you on the boards another time.

what a shame..... but why stop now that everything is out in the open? I think that i would charge right ahead! I think I may have gotten "found out" at work.... Oh, well, nobody has said anything, maybe they're interested too, perhaps?

Too bad you're leaving, if you really are of age to be here.

Personally, I'm a big believer that underage people shouldn't be on this forum. Adults have a responsibility to monitor their behavior around kids, and I kind of like to let my hair down around this place.

Like others on this forum, I do not share my e-mail address with everyone who cares to look at my profile. To me it's a matter of personal security. Ladies need at least as much if not more protection, so from that point of view I agree with your dad and brothers. The vast majority of people in this forum are great folks, but it only takes one creep to cause you problems... and there is more than one creep running loose around here.

You know, if you were underage then I could understand why you shouldn't be here in the first place. But if her profile says she's 21, then why would she stop just because someone saw the site?

Oh, well... sorry you're leaving, Debbie. Take care.

I also think it's kinda funny that when this happens, people leave comments, give advise, talk about why it should have or could have been prevented, tell them they should leave because of it, but the person never hears any of it, because as they state in the first post, I'm leaving the forum!

So sad - you seem like a very nice girl - please remember that the door here is always open and you can visit without receiving emails from others.

i have just one question..

debbie, are you of age? that is are you at least 18?
if so, you can do what ever you like! your dad and brother have no say so in what web sites you visit!
geez more b.s. from those that don't share of fun pasttime.
good luck sweety.
steve

I think as long as shes living under dads roof, he calls the shots no matter how old she is.

I think as long as shes living under dads roof, he calls the shots no matter how old she is.

I have to agree.When you live in someones house you play by their rules.When she becomes self supporting she can do as she pleases.

:idunno:
I must agree with maniac. When you live with your parents, you just don't have the freedom that comes with moving out.
Perhaps the family shares one computer!

Bye Bye Debbie!!!!!!!!

Poor Debbie got busted by his Dad and his brother....sad.....lol

But you were warned when you joined.....lol

Bye Bye Debbie Boy!!!!!

Hi everyone, I am letting everyone know that I will be leaving here because my dad and brother found emails from some of you guys to do with tickle talk and etc so yeah I have to leave this forum and I ask those that have my email address in their contact list to please delete my email address as my family dont want me to chat to people online anymore so I wont be coming on here anymore, which sucks but I dont want to lose trust in my family over my tickle fetish. It was great fun being on here and great meeting other people with a tickle fetish but I have to leave this forum for good, so I will say goodbye.:(

Also someone on here or maybe it was someone from another tickling website but my dad and brother also found a email from someone who is either on here or another website on my home email address so I ask that person and other people who I have given my email address to, to please not email that address or any address I have given in here, thanks. Well goodbye everyone.

From Debbie

Poor Debbie got busted by his Dad and his brother....sad.....lol

But you were warned when you joined.....lol

Bye Bye Debbie Boy!!!!!

Thats a serious charge.Do you have any credible evidence to back it up?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back