• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am looking forward to....

^ Mils...:man:

......the fight tomorrow night between machida and Mousasi. Man, what a great stylistic match up. This is one of those rare, very intriguing match ups that you try to play out in your head but to no avail, all bets are off. Good stuff!

^that fight sounds good but I'll probably miss it, unless someone records it.

@Bator...Such a GREAT fight, we'll see what happens. Hopefully you can find a place to check it out, I'm hoping for the same. :)

Good stuff...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/G8KW9FGLXR8?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/G8KW9FGLXR8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

@Bator...Such a GREAT fight, we'll see what happens. Hopefully you can find a place to check it out, I'm hoping for the same. :)

Good stuff...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/G8KW9FGLXR8?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/G8KW9FGLXR8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I'm seriously looking forward to seeing it. :D

We're supposed to be posting starting with the last letter of the last person who posted, so with that being said, my entry is...

Showcasing my talent at Dollar General with the minimalist of hours of sleep the night before xD

No, this thread isn't in alphabetical order, just things that we look forward to. :)

Fishing season

No, this thread isn't in alphabetical order, just things that we look forward to. :)

Fishing season

I didn't say it was in alphabetical order, the order is in (if you paid attention to the OP) is to start off what you're looking forward to beginning with the last letter of the last post made. But whatever, it's the rules made by the guy responsible for the game, but can't enforce it on any one...

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back