• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I didn't know - slight m/f mainly f/m

jeremy42

I'm a long time lurker who suddenly felt the urge to contribute something.

My last girlfriend and I were both very ticklish, though I doubt she enjoys it as much as I do. One night, when lying in bed with my arms wrapped around her, my fingers began stroking her belly. She yelped and slapped my leg.
"Don't!"
"Don't what?" as said as I gently rubbed her stomach, making sure not to tickle.
"Don't you dare."
I, of course, dared. I moved to scratch her sides and she screamed and flailed as she was apt to do when tickled. She then rolled over and moved toward me.
"Oh that's it," she said. I felt the familiar anticipation of dread mixed with excitement. I like being tickled, but I'm very, very ticklish. Believing in the Golden Rule, I often tickled her in hopes of retaliation. That night she didn't disappoint.
I immediately rolled onto my stomach and tucked in my arms, this left my sides open but offerred some protection. Unlike her, I don't fight back when tickled. I'm the kind of person who finds themselves suddenly paralyzed when someone squeezes their knee, thus I have to be on guard early. She sat beside me and started slowly running her fingers from underarm to waist. I twitched and twittered but refused to let anything out.
"Are you trying to hold it in?"
"Hold what in?" I said with awkward pauses and labored breathing.
"I don't know why you do this. You know you're going to break." she said as she switched to rubbing my shoulders. It felt good, but I knew she was trying to get me off guard. It turns out my guard wasn't going to do me a lot of good.
She raked her nails down my back.
I howled.
She then kept scratching the same area of my back. I was going mad with laughter.
"I'll bet you didn't know you were ticklish here," she taunted as her nails made big circles over the skin of my middle back. She was right, I had no idea. All I could do was laugh into the pillow. I knew she'd soon get bored and withdraw, I just had to wait for it to pass. However, she surprised me.
Instead of stopping to see if I had learned my lesson, she instead opted to climb onto me and lay back to back. She too kept her hands tucked beneath her, though hers were much more active than mine. She was a full-bodied girl and I, though large myself, could go nowhere. I lay there, pressed into the mattress, ceaselessly being tickled, only able to laugh.
She eventually stopped to ask if I surrendered. I did unconditionally. She rolled off of me and stared into my reddened face as I panted. She smiled and gave me a quick poke to the side. I giggled.
"You're such a little girl," she said in a mock long-suffering sigh.
Still with pride, though beaten, I chose to sleep on the floor instead of suffer such insults.
She simply hung her arm off the bed, lazily caressing and scratching my back until I gave in again and returned to her bed.

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back