• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Feel like a loser guys...

AlinasPsyche

TMF Poster
I saw the movie; Wall-E
And it made me cry.
I don't cry at movies!
But it was like.
So cute.
And amazing.
Best Disney movie ever, I swear.
Though, Aladdin's pretty good...

you're not the first person that i`ve heard say they had that reaction

it's no big deal really

Haha.
It's just what movie it was.
Like, the only other movie I've cried to was Blow.
;p.
Baah, but it was a really good movie.

To be in touch with one's emotions is not a bad or shamelful thing, although many in society will try and make you feel as if it is. I would much rather allow those emotions to come to the surface, experience them and accept them as part of what makes a person a whole entity...than to shove them down for the comfort and acceptance of others.

If something moves you to tears, let 'em flow! If something makes you angry, express that! Experienceing your emotions is strength and individuality, security in one's sense of self. It's burying them that is weak.

I haven't seen this film yet, but I have heard that it is one of Disney's better offerings of late. I guess I'll have to see it now, you've got my curiosity piqued.

No shame in crying during Wall-E, it was a touching movie. Now, had you been crying while watching Sex in the City, or some other estrogen-fest fare...I woulda been laughin' my ass off right now.

LOSER!:devil::jester:

Kidding, kidding, kidding...

I've actually heard good things about Wall-E, so it sounds like a good movie (and perhaps a slight tear-jerker)

Truth be told, when I first saw 'Forrest Gump' (back in 95/6 when I was like 10) I started to 'leak a little from the eyes' in the movie theatre.

I'm not proud of it, but hey, it is what it is.

You're not a loser, just human. It happens.

I went to see it with the girlfriend at the time and i was fighting back the tears lol, I liked the fact that it was based mostly on there reactions and expressions rather than dialogue, i actually think thats what made it so emotional at the end

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back