• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I finally got to......

brainiac

TMF Poster
I am majorly happy now. I met an older woman a few weeks ago, we started dating and we are exclusive now. She had no kids, never been married, has a playful personality and is very beautiful. To make it better she wants to trin with me in the martial arts, which are important to me.

Through spending time with her I foud she is very ticklish about everywhere, so naturally I tickle her often. She would of course fight me alittle and then whimper to get me to stop and of course I would at that point. She told me she doesn't like to be tickled, bumber for me. We were having converstaions over the weekend trying to bond and I eventually told her tickling was sexual to me and I would love to tie her up and tickle her and she was supprised. "Really? that turns you on?" Then she started thinking about it and became very eger to have me tie her up and tickle her! I was stunned at how fast she changed her mind about it. We had our first tickle session last night, it was very fun. She got a real workout from it and I explored all her spots.

She discovered that not only was she having fun being tied and tickled but she was getting turned on by it. BONUS! Since it was our first time I tickled her most of 30 minutes with breaks inbetween tickles. That was a first time for us both on being tied and tickled .... it was amazing and she wants to do it again. Unfortunatly when it is my turn to be tied I am not ticklish everywhere and the tickles don't last long on my body. :(

I never thought I would ever get to do that, I loved every minute of it and I feel very lucky she is in my life. I hit the lottery even though I don't play. :) I need to figure out how to tie her down more securly so she can't thrash as much. :D

That's an excellent beginning to what may become a lifetime story. It's great to be in a relationship that involves consentual tickling and a partner that understands your needs and fantasies and also shares in them. I hope everything goes well for you in the future with her. Good Luck

That sounds awesome, brianiac. I'm happy for you. A good ticklish partner is always a plus. I hope you have continued good times with her.

Mitch

JACKPOT is right buddy you hit the lottery. Its hard to find a older lady who is very ticklish and gets turned on by being tickled. I wish you both the best, and if you ever want to share her ticklishness let me know.....LOL

Well done?! What the fuck? Grow up.

This is a woman we're talking about, not a fucking trophy. Why are you even telling people this? Why don't you just go and enjoy your budding relationship instead of bragging to a group of people evidentially repressed and held back by their fetish.

Cif, sounds like you are the one repressed as you seem to hate what is going on here, yet you are spending your time here. :/ Anything beyond that would not be polite so I won't say anything else.

Cif, sounds like you are the one repressed as you seem to hate what is going on here, yet you are spending your time here. :/ Anything beyond that would not be polite so I won't say anything else.
CIF...hummm...seems to be a bit of a Debbie Downer with a Buzz Kill kind of attitude ooops,...a drop of urine just fell into my cornflakes,..at any rate good luck brainman..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back