• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I got blackmailed....

tklpkl

TMF Expert
I haven't posted on the TMF for a while, but I feel like I should share this. Last week. I was getting email notifications on my vanilla email address that someone was trying to access my vanilla Facebook page that I thought I deleted years ago when it was apparent Zuck was breaching everyone's trust.
Today, I went on an old tickling email account and was going through emails when I found some emails from last week saying that the Emailer had hacked my phone and had access to my camera and was recording me masturbating along with what video I was watching while I was masturbating. He the went on to say he wanted $630 deposited in his bitcoin wallet, or else he's going to send the video to everyone on my contact list. Has this happened to anyone else on here?

I don't know much about hacking, but is it even possible to hack a strangers phone, and record someone? Did he mention the specific video that you were masturbating to?

Its an email scam. Do nothing and don't click on any of the links in the email.

Yeah haha, it's an old scam. It's technically possible, but the chance it really happened is as big as that you're really related to that Nigerian prince who just died. :)

Hi, tklpkl-

It is indeed a scam. I get versions of it at least once a week, even with my cameras deactivated and covered, hahaha. Just delete them.

-Ms Black

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back