• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I got promoted! Yay, good for me!!!!!

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
To celebrate my 600th post I thought I'd leave this commemerative thread. I am now officially a TMF Master. Given all the stirring I've done in recent threads I reckon I'm also king of the baiters! Couple them together and I'm the King Master Baiter!

Now all I need is a Red Feather to punish those naughty denizens who step out of line. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ohh please dont couple those together here.....LOL.....

Congrats on becoming a master of the TMF.....

Ven

Jolly good show, mate! Congrats on #600. As for that red feather...you aren't likely to be alive long enough to use it! :devil:

Ann

TicklingDuo said:
Jolly good show, mate! Congrats on #600. As for that red feather...you aren't likely to be alive long enough to use it! :devil:

Ann

Ann dearest, you underestimate the staying power of the Stiff Upper Lip! :devil: :devil: :devil:

BigJim said:
Ann dearest, you underestimate the staying power of the Stiff Upper Lip!

Yeha, yeah! That's what they all say! We'll see..... :devil:

Ann

cograts...

Dude,
Just getting back to my machine.I want to add my congrats on your elevation,especially since the Pope has been slow getting back to me on my application for your sainthood.
Spotman C
P.S. Kudos on the end of the drought,too!!!!

Congrats on your 600th, BigJim! You'll be a Red Feather in no time, my friend.:cool:

To celebrate,I am returning all those $100 bills you have been slipping me...................

BigJim said:
To celebrate my 600th post I thought I'd leave this commemerative thread. I am now officially a TMF Master. Given all the stirring I've done in recent threads I reckon I'm also king of the baiters! Couple them together and I'm the King Master Baiter!

BigJim,
Let me shake your hand. Ummmm...on second thought, after reading what you wrote above, I think I'll pass on the handshake... :D :D

Re: cograts...

Spotman C said:

Dude,
Just getting back to my machine.I want to add my congrats on your elevation,especially since the Pope has been slow getting back to me on my application for your sainthood.
Spotman C
P.S. Kudos on the end of the drought,too!!!!

Thankyou my friend. By the way, have the stocks been tried out yet? Do they work? :)

shark said:
To celebrate,I am returning all those $100 bills you have been slipping me...................

Well, the campaign was fun while it lasted but sadly, it ended in failiure. Thanks for the help dude. :D

Re: Re: I got promoted! Yay, good for me!!!!!

HeBeGeeBee said:

BigJim,
Let me shake your hand. Ummmm...on second thought, after reading what you wrote above, I think I'll pass on the handshake... :D :D

:D:D:D Good idea mate.LOL

Dave2112 said:
Congrats on your 600th, BigJim! You'll be a Red Feather in no time, my friend.:cool:

I'll wear it in my hair at GLAT if I have it by then.
tie1.gif
Then I'll use it to the same devasting effect as the
deathstar1.gif
had on Alderaan. *WEG* May the Force be with us!
DarthVader.gif
I definatley know the power, of the Dark Side! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Three cheers,

Hip Hip
Hooray!

Hip Hip
Hooray!

Hip Hip
Hooray!

By the way, those Star Wars smilies are in the groove.
"May the dark side of the force be with you, not the hate, but love with cool lightning powers."- Yoda

icetickler said:
:) Well done Big Jim from a fellow English Tickler!!

Ta muchly. By the way, does anyone know if anyone from outside North America has become a Red Feather yet?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back