• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I hate Ohio State (lost ANOTHER BET to my wife ... details later tonight)

betloser

I let me wife pick whether she wanted to take or give the points when Ohio State took on Navy today ... she picked against the spread (21.5 points). Wasn't even close ... she won by a ton. We both are OSU grads.

Just drove back to our place barefoot with my feet on the dashboard in the front window for all of Columbus to see. Had I won, it would have been her.

Now I just finsihed rubbing her feet (thanks to the Buckeyes' incompetence, I have to give foot rubs on demand for the rest of the weekend ... no matter where we are. If she wants a foot rub in the middle of the grocery store, I'll be giving it.)

Later tonight, she's going to "mummify" me again, tickle me and paint my toenails, which I have to keep for the rest of the weekend as well.

There will be another post tonight or at some point this weekend detailing my tickling humiliation ... yet another part of my lost bet.

I hate you, Ohio State.

Haha sucks! Especially with such a huge margain. I guess a bet is never a sure thing.

haha, I hate Ohio State too. But for different reasons. lol Nice story dude and hope you survived tonight!

It could have be worse. I see that Navy lost 31-27, by 4 points, so your wife won the bet by 17.5 points. The bet could have been one day for each point of the same forfeits. :p

I hate Ohio State as well....but because I love Michigan football. Still, I love y'all's little bets :)

I hate Ohio State as well....but because I love Michigan football. Still, I love y'all's little bets :)

Love Ohio State. One of the best teams in the Big Ten. It's okay to be jealous. Michigan won't be on the map for a couple of more years. After losing to App State a couple a years ago it amazes me that anyone would admit to being a Michigan fan.

Haha, don't follow football much? We're 2-0 and ranked 25 in the nation. OSU choked hard at home and dropped to 11 with a 1-1 record. Who isn't on the map?

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back