• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have always had a dream of being tied and tickled by a female

Cool guy

TMF Novice
Why is it that I can't find anyone on this forum to make this dream come true?I'm a fit 18 year old white male I just don't understand it

I have always had a dream where I am eating a giant marshmellow and when I wake up my pillow is gone .

I suggest you find a girlfriend and just tell her. I doubt it's a big deal since you want to be tickled, not tickle!

You know I would love to tie you up and tickle you. It's just hard with 3000 miles in between us. Next time I'm in Cali I'll stop by and see you!

You could try posting more than 38 times and get to know people.

Last edited:
a female. lol. It's a shame humans are the only species able to tie knots I guess :p

Thx for all the help and summer if u go to cali I would love to meet up

Meeting people on here takes time and you gotta be patient. I'm trying not to jump right into anything with anyone for obvious reasons.

Money always seems to help for some reason. :confused:
Tickling for free? Good luck!

Why is it that I can't find anyone on this forum to make this dream come true?I'm a fit 18 year old white male I just don't understand it

One reason may be that you refer to women as "females". Also likely is that there are quite possibly a thousand men here trying to do the same thing, and perhaps twenty or thirty women who consider themselves available.

Read the boards -- it's all here. Go to a munch or go to a gathering, get to know people, treat everyone as people and with the respect they deserve and you'll have a shot. The odds are still long though.

And just so you know it is not always easy for the women either. You think it would be with a sea of men to choose from, but I have been on here for a year and still haven't found what I am looking for.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back