• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have some questions for you (Imp girl in hogtied trouble)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and you'll be able to access a total of 16 angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications: https://www.patreon.com/posts/i-have-some-for-100289841

- "Fing human piece of shit!... What the hell you think you're doing?!

- Well, you see, tiny angry lady, I'm dying of curiosity, and I'm sure you have plenty of answers to offer me about demonology...

- That knowledge could have been yours after making a simple deal, but now because of what you're doing to me, I'm going to make you suffer, and regret it for the rest of eternity.

- Hahahahaaa... Don't make me laugh, we both know that what I would have regretted for the rest of eternity is making a deal with a demon, even if you're just a little devil in the lowest rank of the infernal hierarchy.

- And what makes you think I have the answers or that I'm going to give them to you?

- Well, at the very least, you've already confirmed to me that you probably have the answers to my questions, so let me explain how this is going to work:

For now, you're going to stay contained within this lovely... Hmmm... paperweight that I've specifically prepared for you, sealed with binding and restraint spells.

I'm going to pose aaaall my doubts to you, and from time to time, I'll ask you to tell me eeeeverything you know about certain subjects.

If you want the tickling to stop, I advise promptness and sincerity in your answers.

- Hmmm, tickling?

- Coochie coochie coo..."

Attachments

• I have some questions for you 1.png
    I have some questions for you 1.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 80
  • I have some questions for you 2.png
    I have some questions for you 2.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 84
  • I have some questions for you 3.png
    I have some questions for you 3.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 74
  • I have some questions for you 4.png
    I have some questions for you 4.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 68
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back