• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I live... again...

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Well well well, a lot can happen over a course of nearly 2 months without internet access. But yes, I am finally back...

Since my phone line got disconnected, I have been up to a lot. Since early June to the end of July, the weather has been absolutely hot and dry, and the grass everywhere looks like it's been turned into hay. Hardly green ground anywhere. In the middle of July, I went on holiday with my band and a couple of friends, which was fantastic. Though the extremely hot weather kept us couped up inside, a lot happened, which involved drink, barbeques, walking miles to the nearest shop and all sorts of nonsense with video cameras. It was also there where I hit it off with my current girlfriend. Yes, I am single no more. I'm not going to reveal who it is until later on though. Soon after, my hunt for a job ended a week after the holiday, sorting out my financial woes. OK, the job isn't high class, but it is building up my muscles.

And now we're here. I turn 24 on Thursday, and right now, everything is going perfectly. I've been hanging round with very close friends, my band are doing well, I'n no longer broke, and I have a girlfriend. Can't really ask for anything more right now. Maybe a record deal or a set of stocks, but I'm being picky now. :p

Anyway, my site will be updated soon, and will feature some new pictures that will be released in update packages along the way. I regret missing a lot of art and stuff from here, so in the next week, I'll do some catching up. But right now, I am going to enjoy my birthday. Catch y'all later...

Poisonous Monkey

GC, I'm glad you have internet access again. Congrats on getting a job, getting a girlfriend and having fun and success with your band. Looking forward to your new art. :bouncybou :couch: :D :woot: :wavingguy

Look who's back, back again!

Hay chimp welcome back ya little monkey. Looking forward to seeing some new stuff.

Wow!

THE Gripped Chimp! It's A Pleasure Hearing from you! And you Turning 24?
I've reached that age 2 nights ago! :wavingguy

I hope to see more from your art soon as I've seen your last batch of art for wacky Monkey Bonzo Muso Series 2 months back!
I Thought The Immaculate Deception Featuring Poor Luan being tickled by you was so adorable just like your fanart on SF3 Galls Ibuki & Elena & those pesky Leopards! :blush:
Hopefuly Makoto & KOF's Chae Lim will surely follow... :rolleyes:
By the way have a happy relationship! :bouncybou

Welcome back Chimp...The Good art return soon...Is the best notice of the day...OH YEA the Excellent art no dead...The falcon is Happy with the notice...The best to you Chimp in your return.

Christian Prime comment of one Chae Lim drawing in the future in your art not is bad idea I second the idea.

Good luck in your day...Good luck in your life...Greetings.

http://groups.msn.com/FalconTkAnimeticklingplace

My link and you link in MSN groups.

Hey Chimp-dude
Glad to see you back
When I started reading your posts about your band/music related projects takin' more of your "art" time than we wished
I , bein' a musician myself, just wondered if you may just reconsider priorities
Good luck on all your plans
Best Regards
Darth Godflesh

It's great that you're back and I can't wait to see some more art from ya, and congrats on everything going quite good for ya in your life. :)

Happy Birthday, monkeyman and welcome back. Always miss your work. So enjoy your B-day and then GET BACK TO WORK WITH THE DRAWINGS!

Heh...seriously though, glad all is going well for ya. As you Brits say....Cheers, mate.

Happy things are going well for ya, Chimp...And kudos on the big 2-4...Enjoy it while it lasts, it's fast and hard as nails, and it won't come again.

Happy Birthday

Happy 24 birthday Chimp its good to see you back where you belong on this forum it is nice to have someone as well as me having a birthday in august i had mine on the 12 of august i am 23 now but this your day and i hope to see the new drawings that you will soon be doing. I have done two drawings just for you the first one is of me as killalot i am the one with the mask your friends Selis, Kaysie and Bey the other girl is a character i designed her name is Rose and we are standing around a big birthday cake with a birthday gift for you. The second pic is of me and Rose tickling your feet while you are seating in a very big birthday cake. I hpoe you enjoy

Great to see you back, chimp! Looking forward to some tickle toons with your girlfriend in it, if you're still doing this kind of stuff. ;)

From one Londoner to another and from the bottom of my heart:

Oi, Wanker!

Good to see you again, mate. ;)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back