• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need a drink......

tulipangel said:
I could use a corona right about now! Im thirsty!
With lime!!!!! Let's go, Tulip!!! Bar's down the street!!!!

Illtcklu said:
My dog Herbie. He's always our designated driver!!!

Awesome..... I'm on my way! What if I have too many coronas and lime and can't walk? How will Herbie get me into the car? LOL

tulipangel said:
Awesome..... I'm on my way! What if I have too many coronas and lime and can't walk? How will Herbie get me into the car? LOL
He'll pick you up like a chew toy................................ahhhhhh well don't worry when your THAT drunk it'll seem real SEXY! :rolleyes:

Illtcklu said:
He'll pick you up like a chew toy................................ahhhhhh well don't worry when your THAT drunk it'll seem real SEXY! :rolleyes:

I actually laughed out loud and snorted LOL very nice!

tulipangel said:

I actually laughed out loud and snorted LOL very nice!
MMMMMMMMMMMMM..................Are you even gigglier drunk? * gets onry look* Let's get a table in the back of the bar! :redheart:

Illtcklu said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMM..................Are you even gigglier drunk? * gets onry look* Let's get a table in the back of the bar! :redheart:

I am such a giggley drunk! I giggle about EVERYTHING when I'm drunk!

tulipangel said:

I am such a giggley drunk! I giggle about EVERYTHING when I'm drunk!
Okay so streaking's OUT! Shall we sit across from each other at the table, you know soooo I can put your feet in my lap and.......................... :feets:

tulipangel said:
Streaking is fun! :)
YEAH,but you'll be laughing soooo hard at my NAKED bod. I somehow don't think it'll do my man-ego much good! Besides how can you run and laugh?

Illtcklu said:
YEAH,but you'll be laughing soooo hard at my NAKED bod. I somehow don't think it'll do my man-ego much good! Besides how can you run and laugh?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEE HEE HEE!!!!!!!!! Oh my chest hurts from laughing! Geesh! Your great! I wont laugh at you naked... I'll be drunk I wont notice any problem areas! Now my body on the other hand.... You might run the other direction lol!

tulipangel said:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEE HEE HEE!!!!!!!!! Oh my chest hurts from laughing! Geesh! Your great! I wont laugh at you naked... I'll be drunk I wont notice any problem areas! Now my body on the other hand.... You might run the other direction lol!
LOL------OMG! Now THAT'S a funny image two NAKED people screaming and running in opposite directions!!! -lol I'll meet you around the corner, honey! :justlips: :justlips: :justlips:

Illtcklu said:
LOL------OMG! Now THAT'S a funny image two NAKED people screaming and running in opposite directions!!! -lol I'll meet you around the corner, honey! :justlips: :justlips: :justlips:

LMAO oh geesh! I can't wait! I hope I don'y knock myself out with my.... you know whats! lol I havent ran with out a bra since im like 6 years old lol! Well, i might be doing a fast walk cause ill be laughing so hard I might not be able to run...

tulipangel said:

LMAO oh geesh! I can't wait! I hope I don'y knock myself out with my.... you know whats! lol I havent ran with out a bra since im like 6 years old lol! Well, i might be doing a fast walk cause ill be laughing so hard I might not be able to run...
Well you did say you giggle at everything drunk! Hmmmmm-lol You drunk now? -lol :couch:

Illtcklu said:
Well you did say you giggle at everything drunk! Hmmmmm-lol You drunk now? -lol :couch:

Ummm, not yet but as i cook i drink.. I had 2 glasses of wine and bout to have a 3rd... I think after 4 glasses (the whole bottle) i'll be pretty bombed (The life of a house wife....lol)

tulipangel said:
Ummm, not yet but as i cook i drink.. I had 2 glasses of wine and bout to have a 3rd... I think after 4 glasses (the whole bottle) i'll be pretty bombed (The life of a house wife....lol)
*jumps up and down* I wanna be a house wife!!!! Can I be a house wife with you? -lol I like to tickle the MORE drunk I get! You know we don't need Herbie to take us anywhere now that I think about it! :redheart:

Illtcklu said:
*jumps up and down* I wanna be a house wife!!!! Can I be a house wife with you? -lol I like to tickle the MORE drunk I get! You know we don't need Herbie to take us anywhere now that I think about it! :redheart:

Oh boy thats what I need... a house wife.. Er, houseman to get drunk and tickle with! Woo Hoo! Oh we cant just fire Herbie... he can take up to the store if we run out of booze.. he can be our driver on retainer :)

tulipangel said:

Oh boy thats what I need... a house wife.. Er, houseman to get drunk and tickle with! Woo Hoo! Oh we cant just fire Herbie... he can take up to the store if we run out of booze.. he can be our driver on retainer :)
That'll be great! Whenever Herbie isn't fighting crime!

Illtcklu said:
That'll be great! Whenever Herbie isn't fighting crime!

LMAO Oh boy! He is a crime fighting designated driver! WOW! My dog couldn't even learn that he was supposed to poop outside! lol
:happyfloa

I'll have a shot of Lagavulin with dinner now, and be back here later. :D

uh, really?

Illtcklu said:
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

The carribean in me! :cool:
Will the Carribean fit in you? Didn't think you were that big!
I can picture you in the Carribean easier.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

i need a drink right now, but cant because i'm expecting the ac man grrrr and he is late...

isabeau :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back