• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need Stocks!!!

*Walks by, takes note of Kimiko's birthday, and walks off :cool: *

My Stocks

lonelykimiko said:
I...want them! XD

R U talkin to me kimiko? One day im gonna get her feet into those stocks...

Attachments

• 100_1131.JPG
    100_1131.JPG
    304.9 KB · Views: 13
Sockstickler said:
Not if I do it first :cool:
the pic is of my wifes feet and im talkin bout gettin her (my wife) feet into my stocks... i tickle her feet all the time but not in my stocks.

Dule said:
the pic is of my wifes feet and im talkin bout gettin her (my wife) feet into my stocks... i tickle her feet all the time but not in my stocks.
Oh. My bad. I thought you were talking about getting Kimiko's feet into the stocks.

I should go into business making custom stocks for the community. "High quality stocks at low low prices!"

Shipping would be horrible though. Walking into a UPS store and saying " I have to ship this quality S&M device. How much for overnite?" Plus, the cost would be outrageous! :D

No no no. You don't tell them it's an S&M device. You tell them "Hi, I'd like to ship this exquisite handmade mantlepiece."

I was thinking more along the lines of a set of full-body stocks. Big bench included. It would be much funnier, I believe. Or maybe I could make kits and sell them at wal-mart. You have to assemble everything you buy at wal-mart...Bought a tv there once and all I got was a box full of transistors and a soldering iron...

a1532b said:
I was thinking more along the lines of a set of full-body stocks. Big bench included. It would be much funnier, I believe. Or maybe I could make kits and sell them at wal-mart. You have to assemble everything you buy at wal-mart...Bought a tv there once and all I got was a box full of transistors and a soldering iron...
lol then you say "Hi, I'd like to ship this bed. Yes, that's right. It's a bed."
"So what are all these straps for?"
"Well you obviously don't want to fall off do you?"

Last edited:
HAHAHA!!! The straps comment got me! I'm almost tempted to try that now. Oh wow, that was too funny socks! I could try and pass off a leather whip as a pillow fluffer... :D

I wouldn't doubt it. Now explaining the whipped cream and lube on the other hand...

I want to walk into a furniture store with some s&m cuffs. I will wander around the bedding areas for a while until a sales associate, possibly out of curiousity, asks me if i require assistance. I can ask them assorted questions such as "how strong is the headboard", and "would you mind helping me out for a second...to try something.".....

Either way, I would eventually end up attaching the cuffs to the bed and leaving them there as I walk out of the store. :D

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back