• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need The Money

OscarTheMonkey

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I 've always had an affinity for TJ Productions. I have not seen them all by any means- but would like to. Years ago, I had "Tricked", which was sadly eaten by my VCR. "I Need the Money" is the second part of this, featuring Jade; whom to me is just one of those girls that elicits such perfect tickle victim looks, personality, and ticklishness. She is so pretty, so cute, so sweet-but also is a coy little whiney bitch, and if I had ever had the opportunity to tickle her I would make her suffer beyond her ( or my) wildest imagination. I don't have a spanking fetish, but I'd love to spank her as well. She is a naughty, naughty girl!!

She does not get tickled remotely to that degree, unfortunately. Also, as I have related in other threads, this material is dated. The visual quality,well, it is just what you would get with mid-90's technology. TC and a few others now make more intense, visually more pleasing clips (SADLY NOT VIDEOS) than this. Nevertheless.....

However- how many DeadHeads out there have a great bootleg that you would never part with?? But -it is trebly and two dimensional. And- on cassette. You could have a soundboard on a CD now, in crisp digital format,
but something about that tape; recorded in it's specific location, your emotional attatchment to it, it's historical value to objective history as well as your personal history... make it outstanding.
TJ was the exodus from the bland and disappointing fetish films of the 80's.
It was done by people who were into tickling, rather than just a bottom line.
The game-playing here, as in Ashley's Ordeal- is something I enjoy as well.
The tickling is good when it happens, but I have to say that SOME people are just too kind and merciful. I might be that kind and merciful to my WIFE, but Jade would be begging in tears if I had my way. Had there been Sonicare toothbrushes in the mid-90's, I would have bought TWO.

Twenty dollars is a lot to spend. I rarely blow that money on a video or site, unless it's got something remarkable. At least in my opinion. While I have traditionally only offered my opinion on productions I really like, I am a harsh critic more often them not. This video is not for everyone, but I guess very few videos are. This may appeal to a more narrow spectrum than other videos I've reviewed, but for those who like vintage, and those who like Asian ticklees, a great purchase.

Regards, Oscar

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back