• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I shone so bright you can only wonder why...

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Back in high school I pulled Bs in two classes by playing Unreal Tournament and Tribes for 3 hours every other morning. Between debate class and "creative writing," my friends and I abused the hell out of the writing lab's computers. We played video games in high school and got honest to God decent grades despite that.

Now feel free to share the brilliance of your own glory days.

And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinkin' about 'em, but I probably will. Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture a little of the glory of... Well time slips away and leaves you with nothing mister but boring stories of glory day.

Glory days.

The greatest moments for me in high school were in two things: when I was in the high school improv group and finishing up PE

Similarly, I played loads of Warcraft 3/DotA, Unreal Tournament, Counter Strike and Starcraft in high school.

And I loved my music class, too.

The greatest moments for me in high school were in two things: when I was in the high school improv group and finishing up PE

Improv group? If that means improv comedy then you went to the singularly greatest high school ever. Also PE kicked ass.

Similarly, I played loads of Warcraft 3/DotA, Unreal Tournament, Counter Strike and Starcraft in high school.

And I loved my music class, too.

And you! ... What music class? I played 2nd violin in orchestra. What'd you do?

And you! ... What music class? I played 2nd violin in orchestra. What'd you do?

I mainly played Guitar (Mostly lead electric - but did acoustic for a few things). Also played Bass and Keyboard where necessary.

We didn't have an orchestra, closest thing we had was a choir - of which I was happy not being a part of.

The things that I did generally had me playing as a part of a band, did me songs by Deep Purple and Daisuke Ishiwatari.

I never think back to my so called glory days in highschool...why? it was so long ago i can't remember...ha.

Well when I was in high school we had Apple 2e's in our lab so we weren't playing anything of the sort on them. I did however waste my share of time on my computer at home playing Bard's Tale or the Ultima Series. If I wasn't doing that I was out playing baseball or just hanging out with my friends. I pretty much skated through school on natural talent. I could knock out reports in a night so I wasn't too concerned. In hindsight I probably could have applied myself more, but oh well.

However if you want true glory. I don't remember the exact day, but it was the Summer of 83 - Little League baseball. Bases loaded and yours truly at the plate. I hit a solid drive to straight away center. We didn't have fences, but it was deep enough for me to round the bases in a triumphal procession for a grand slam. It was glorious.

Yup I had an improv group in my high school and for me the one thing I really hated about PE was having to run every week x.x

High School....(begins rocking herself and muttering)

...never again...never again...NEVER AGAIN!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back