• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I SO Wanna Tickle HeavenlyTickle

I would like to make it a hit. While Illtcklu is working the upper body, I will remove the shoes and start tickling your soles.

osco89 said:
I would like to make it a hit.
Using whips?! :xpulcy: *reality dawns* O I see! Never mind me... lalala. ;)
osco89 said:
While Illtcklu is working the upper body, I will remove the shoes and start tickling your soles.
*starts giggling in anticipation*

I am always glad to help you out, sweet Miss Brahms. :tickle:

HeavenlyTickle said:
Is your aim to help me, or make me helpless? :upsidedow
'Allo ducks........err........I mean ......Whatever you desire, sweet Miss Brahms. :twohugs:

You will simply be put into my new home-made stocks. Then despite all youe efforts, your feet are mine to tickle and tickle and tickle!

kered said:
'Allo ducks........err........I mean ......Whatever you desire, sweet Miss Brahms. :twohugs:
"'Allo ducks" - LOL. Aww kered, you're such a gentleman. But it's not about what I desire; it's about what you want to do to me. ;)
osco89 said:
You will simply be put into my new home-made stocks. Then despite all youe efforts, your feet are mine to tickle and tickle and tickle!
You can have my feet sir. :angel: *starts breathing a little heavier as she anticipates what will happen next*

HeavenlyTickle said:
"'Allo ducks" - LOL. Aww kered, you're such a gentleman. But it's not about what I desire; it's about what you want to do to me. ;)You can have my feet sir. :angel: *starts breathing a little heavier as she anticipates what will happen next*

"CAN'T HAVE YOUR FEET"?
While I watch them wriggle helplessly in the stocks.
"WELL NOW THAT THOSE FEET ARE TRAPPED IN THE STOCKS AND ARE MINE, I THINK I'LL START NICELY, LET ME NIBBLE ON THOSE TOES"!

I'll join in. Heavenly is a friend of mine. "Runs fingers down Heavenly's sides"

Mitch

I'll still tickle her soles and the balls of her feet, while I hold her toes back.

Boy you have such soft ticklish feet. Think I'll nibble the heels next.

Mitchell said:
I'll join in. Heavenly is a friend of mine. "Runs fingers down Heavenly's sides"
*shrieks* Miiitchell, why did you have to go and revive this thread, you fiend! :p
osco89 said:
I'll still tickle her soles and the balls of her feet, while I hold her toes back.
Noooo, not the balls of my feet! Can you not just stick to the toes... pleeeeease? :devil:
Mitchell said:
"Tickles Heavenly behind her knees"
*tries to protect knees, but fails* Stupid stocks. :eek:
osco89 said:
Boy you have such soft ticklish feet. Think I'll nibble the heels next.
Ahahahehehaheheahhaeeaheee noooo! :jester:

Seems like you're having one "heel" of a time with me tickling these beautiful feet of yours, so coochy coochy coochy.

osco89 said:
Seems like you're having one "heel" of a time with me tickling these beautiful feet of yours, so coochy coochy coochy.
Oscooooo! *shrieks and rattles stocks* You had better hope that for your sake, you're not ticklish. Just wait 'til I get out of these stocks! :imouttahe

HeavenlyTickle said:
Oscooooo! *shrieks and rattles stocks* You had better hope that for your sake, you're not ticklish. Just wait 'til I get out of these stocks! :imouttahe

Oh, Heavenly Tickle....he IS ticklish.....want me to tell you where? Well, once you get outa the stocks....lol

Tamia78 said:
Oh, Heavenly Tickle....he IS ticklish.....want me to tell you where? Well, once you get outa the stocks....lol

HEY HEY WAIT. YOU GALS LEAVE ME ALONE. SHE 'S NOT GETING OUT OF THE STOCKS!

HeavenlyTickle said:
*wide-eyed look* I'm not? :eek:

EXACTLY! I HAVE THE KEY TO MY STOCKS AND THEY'RE IN MY POCKET. SO NOW LET'S RESUME TO THE TICKLING. AGAIN I WILL PLAY THIS LITTLE PIGGY ON YOUR TOES WITH MY TEETH.

osco89 said:
EXACTLY! I HAVE THE KEY TO MY STOCKS AND THEY'RE IN MY POCKET. SO NOW LET'S RESUME TO THE TICKLING. AGAIN I WILL PLAY THIS LITTLE PIGGY ON YOUR TOES WITH MY TEETH.
*giggles and wiggles toes as osco starts counting them* Heheheee. :jester:

Thought to self: At least my upperbody's being left alone. :upsidedow :manicd:

:xpeepsofa

WELL HELLO HT!!!!!! Been awhile, and Osco sounds like Tamia is NEXT!!!! :couch:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back