• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want a Tickle Abuse tickle session!

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
Hey everybody! I am 19 years old and I barely get tickled anymore. So I am interested in becoming a tickle model and have a tickle session from the company Tickle Abuse. I have a slim, hourglass body and I am pretty tall, so I am fit to be a tickle model. Also where is Tickle Abuse located? If that company is not offering tickle sessions as of 2015, what other companies do? I need to be tickled more often and I was wondering what other companies offer tickle sessions and where they are located? So if anyone can help me with this, that would be great!

I don't know where Royersford is, but Tickle Abuse's studio is located in Staten Island, NY. I'm sure if you private message Tommy, he would tell you what you need to do.

Welcome to the TMF, Lauren, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.
I hope you do get your session from Tickle Abuse.
In any case, you should attend NEST 2016 in Philadelphia. I can guarantee that you will be tickled there, as much as you wish to be. :bouncybou
Information on NEST can be found here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?36-NEST

Thanks so much. I've been on this site for a few years. I used to be Laurenlily96 on here.

im sure tickle abuse would love to tickle me I bashed tommy for his f/m tickling clips back then lol

Tickle Intesive shoots in Central NJ so it's closer than Tickle Abuse in NYC, simplytickling shoots around Philly. Also destiny's chambers in philly has many pro dommes that also do fetish videos including tickling.

The guy that runs Feet of Philly also has a tickling store on Clips4sale. You could try contacting him.

Tickle Intesive shoots in Central NJ so it's closer than Tickle Abuse in NYC, simplytickling shoots around Philly. Also destiny's chambers in philly has many pro dommes that also do fetish videos including tickling.

Most of us who work their only do trade for shoots with other models. We only pay if someone commissions a custom. Just a word of friendly advice if you really truly want to become a tickle model you should at post a picture of yourself, so potential producers can know who they are chatting with and what you look like. If you're afraid of having your face shown on the internet then I highly advise you don't do a video. You're only 19, so I would put your potential career path into consideration as well. As that saying goes, "Once it's posted on the internet it is their forever."

Hey everybody! I am 19 years old and I barely get tickled anymore. So I am interested in becoming a tickle model and have a tickle session from the company Tickle Abuse.

Wait, so are you only wanting to be in a video because you barely get tickled? I am not sure if that is an awesome enough reason. If you really are an attractive 19 year old female then why not just post a personal ad on here in the personals section? I am sure you'd have no problem finding guys willing to tickle you. . If you are just looking for a no strings attached/ no drama tickle fix and don't mind being tickled by a female I would recommend the dungeon I work for called Destiny's Chambers(This wouldn't be free by the way.). I love love to tickle any gender.

Last edited:
Well, as a fan who rarely buys videos...I would promise Tommy that I would buy a year subscription to Tickle Abuse just to see yours.

Seriously guys? You don't even know what she looks like and you're dying to see a video of her? Unless she emailed you a picture and if I were you guys I'd do a reverse image search on it(It is real easy just drag the the image to the Google image search bar hit enter and presto!) To the O.P. if you do a video great if you don't oh well. Funny how Tommy is even on this site and he has left your thread alone. Also she originally joined underage because she states she is 19 now and on her old profile she joined in 11-26-2012. If she is 19 now then her being underage when she joined no longer matters, but I just wanted to point it out anyway.

Last edited:
Why not just pm the guy? I mean, it's not the thirst trap this is, but seems more direct and logical

Wow Lauren, a girl that wants to be tickled how great is that!

I would love to see this, and I would expect Tommy would be more than happy to tickle you (or have one of his lovely models tickle you or both).

Good Luck and like others have said why not just send Tommy a pm, I guess he will need you to send him a photo and then he will no doubt let you know what the options are.

Good Luck either way. :)

Seriously guys? You don't even know what she looks like and you're dying to see a video of her? Unless she emailed you a picture and if I were you guys I'd do a reverse image search on it(It is real easy just drag the the image to the Google image search bar hit enter and presto!) To the O.P. if you do a video great if you don't oh well. Funny how Tommy is even on this site and he has left your thread alone. Also she originally joined underage because she states she is 19 now and on her old profile she joined in 11-26-2012. If she is 19 now then her being underage when she joined no longer matters, but I just wanted to point it out anyway.

She has pictures of herself on her DeviantArt page.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back