• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I was wondering in which countries it ' s acceptable to go barefoot in public?

TicklishGirl666

Except from New Zeeland and perhaps Australia.

I ' m not looking for a developed country. All I look for is warm climate ( tropical and sub tropical are giant plus ) and a country where people are not so tight asses about people ( especially girls ) go barefoot in public.

Obviously India ( despite I strongly hoped so ) is not an ideal place at all. So far the only times one can do it is at Ganesh Utsav when they throw the statuette in the water, although that time of year especially if combined with rain can be chilly and it ' s only once a year which would be like being allowed to do something without scrutiny only once a year and something you really love. There is also the cultural aspect. In the caste system there are only the tribals ( which is a politically correct name to call a semi nomadic group of people ) and generally poor people ( tribals are generally poor too ) that walk barefoot as well as some very religious people ( more or less bordering on fanatics ) and people that have adopted an fanatically merciful way of life ( any diet, even vegan involves killing, if you ' re a vegan you kill, crush and cook plants or eat them raw and the people I mentioned don ' t even want to do that but they need to eat so they rely on other people adopting a beggar life / monastic style life of self imposed modesty and poverty ). I don ' t want to be associated with any of that and even if I would try it would be obvious I am not one of them which would cause even more scrutiny and attention so India is most likely out of the question sadly unless I ' d do it very rarely ( and I ' d like doing it as often as reasonably acceptable and possible ).

Also, considering my white ethnicity I already stand out like a crimson dildo and not just in India but also other countries.

Also if there are Filipinos reading this I wonder how acceptable is it in the Philippines? And for a non asian girl that will really stand out.

I only was in Metro Manila so far which is a modern western like city with modern asian influences, huge cities with high ways and sky scrappers of as much as fifty floors or more but also some more traditional Hispanic / Latino like areas. So far I only noticed barefoot people in Metro Manila that were not beggars in Pateros st. Ana Barangay and in a ghetto of Caloocan where I stayed about a week or more and where some people were reacting to me like I was an alien from outer space ( which would mean even more attention if I ' d be to walk barefoot as even for the locals, only some were doing it ).

Other than that I only saw a teen looking girl in a somewhat more high end area that was other wise well dressed sitting barefoot and eating something at an outdoor eatery also in a more modern area. The thing is I also noticed that in the prosecution building in Pasay there is a dress code about no shorts, sleeveless and open toe shoes. The open toe shoes and the shorts is not enforced but the sleeveless is. Funny thing is that I saw a dusty looking man in custody on the hall waiting and he was barefoot ( I imagine he was either a duty detainee that didn ' t have time to clean himself and change or a very poor man recently arrested from the streets and awaiting inquest ) but he was accepted inside like that. Also ar the immigration office I noticed an express ban on bare feet as part of the dress code so I assumed it was something that maybe people tend to do / is acceptable in less formal circumstances but I didn ' t see it.

So I was wondering how socially acceptable is it in the Philippines, particularly Metro Manila and Boracay and which are other places and / or countries where it would be very acceptable? Again, I don ' t care how developed the country is, only for warm weather ( the hotter the better ), rural environments are ok too as I have some rural back ground and for it to be acceptable for foreigners.

I live in California in Western United Dtates and it is very acceptable here.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back