• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I......

Try to hang with it.Are you using a support group,or something like a patch or gum?If you really want to quit you have a decent chance.If you are not totally commited its going to be tough no matter what.I wish you the best of luck,let us know how you are doing. :D

Last edited:
That is awesome, hang in there, I quit 17 years ago. Now is a great time to start a new hobby, if you ever wanted to start playing an instrument, or anything that will keep your mind busy and give you satisfaction will help you greatly. That is how I quite, I started to learn to play the bass guitar, before that I only played the drums. Because I got hooked on something positive I didn’t think about lighting up, because I was into something new, and that gave me a new high in its own way. Trust me, when you learn how to play along with your favorite band, it is a great high that nothing could compare to. This works for anything that catches your interest and keeps your mind busy.

Good luck and hang in there.
Aloha, John

Talk to Isabeau, she just reached the 1/2 year mark after quitting smoking. :D

yes pm me .....if you wish...if i could keep at this anyone can....good luck..it's harder at first..but if you hang in there..it gets easier..trust me..

Good luck, man.

Try heroin, I hear it's an easier habit to kick.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back