• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle ONE fictional character, who would it be, and why?

Also Penny from The Big Bang Theory, because I love Kaley Cuoco!

Since I'm in such a comic mood lately, the Scarlet Witch is my choice:
ScarletWitch_zps58fa1c4c.jpg

This one is easy for me; Lily, the AT&T sales lady from the tv ads. Played by Milana Vayntrub.
milana-vayntrub-Banner.jpg

You actually know her name huh? Most people don't know real names of commercial stars lol... I would also love to get my hands on her... She just seems so nice and would be fun to play around with... Her and the girl from the Wendy's commercials... one of the commercials she's sitting by a pool looking amazing... I know this thing said one and I already posted, I'm sorry. ;p

Hope Silver. Love the female Doc Savage image brought down with her ticklish kryptonite.

Hmm, probably Super Girl!

The character is always very physically attractive in each portrayal, and the fierce personality would make it far more fun to break and subjugate her.

Starfire
Raven
Katara
Catwoman
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Super Girl
Power Girl
Wonder Woman
Rogue
Wasp
She-Hulk
Black Cat
Lucy (Fairy Tale)
Ezra (Fairy Tale)
Hinata (Naruto)

The character, Trash, from Return of the Living Dead. She's the chick who gets naked in the grave yard and starts dancing.

April O'Neil

Dana Barrett from Ghostbusters 1 when she becomes possessed by Zuul and she's wearing that dress

Myra from Family Matters

Lisa Bonet's character from The Cosbys

the list goes on

Veronica Mars! Spunky, super pretty, smart, great sense of humor. Would be so much fun!

Being an anime nut; Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star would be my dream girl to tickle. Just, hearing her adorable laugh and seeing her cute little smile.....Holy shit, I'd be in heaven.

The character of Isserly in Michael Faber's novel 'Under the Skin' , because she was described with such beauty, mystery, fragility and sexuality. Also, later made 'real' by Scarlett Johansson's performance of this character in the film version.

The Little Mermaid too...best cartoon stomach ever.

Thorn from The Hex Girls - Scooby Doo and The Witches Ghost
0Thorn3.jpg

Jessie from Team Rocket
Jessie.png

Katherine Pierce from The Vampire Diaries. I just wish Nina Dobrev had nicer feet :(
Katherine-katherine-pierce-18626972-854-717.jpg

Attachments

• Jessie.png
    Jessie.png
    38 KB · Views: 10
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back