• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you're not signing up to be kidnapped you're missing out!

porcelaindoll2

Verified
I have signed up to be kidnapped every year I have attended NEST and I have been kidnapped every one of those three years I have attended. I have been told a few reasons as to why I got kidnapped again each year. I have enjoyed every experience, but the only thing I regret is feeling like I am having most of the fun. If you are on the fence about signing up to be kidnapped(Ladies I am looking at you.) I say go for it. As the saying goes you only live once!

Now there have been many reasons I have been chosen again and again. One is I am an exhibitionist, but if you aren't one I still say give public kidnapping a chance. No you don't have to strip down to your birthday suit(I know I am crazy.). The kidnapping team is made up of experienced players, so you'll be in good hands. You can also specify on the kidnapping form who you would or wouldn't like to be involved in your kidnapping. You can even specifically say the names of people attending the event. Your safeword or safewords will always be honored, so if for any reason you need the scene to stop please say your safeword. You really have nothing to loose in trying out a public kidnapping. Who knows you may end up having the time of your life and if you don't you can safeword or just never sign up for it again.

Another reason I have gotten kidnapped is because I am good at explaining exactly what kind of fantasy kidnapping scene I want. I normally write out a long descriptive story like paragraph. The more descriptive and creative you can be the better your chances of getting kidnapped. Leaving that part of the form blank or saying something like I leave it up to you guys lessens your chances of either being kidnapped or getting the kind scene you'd like. The kidnapping team may be experienced, but they sadly aren't mind readers.

The main reason I feel I kept getting kidnapped is probably due to my sex. There sadly aren't as many females signing up as there are males. Ladies let me assure you have nothing to worry about. To reiterate the NEST kidnapping team is made up of experienced players, safewords will be honored, and you can say who you would or wouldn't like to kidnap you. Don't feel comfortable with guys touching you then say women only.

Lastly I would like to point out that how you act during the event and more importantly at the kidnapping orientation could also play a factor. I am sure the last thing the kidnapping team wants to do is leave a kidnapee with a bad experience. If you're acting really shy, nervous, or scared it may play a deciding factor in you being kidnapped. Yes I know you aren't going to know if, when, or how you'll be kidnapped, but you really shouldn't make a huge deal about it. It will either happen or it won't. I really hope what I wrote will encourage more to sign up!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back