• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Illustrative assistance needed.

Deusxlionxx

TMF Regular
Is there anyone on here who could be considered the 'soup dejour' for creating signatures? I have the resources to do it myself, though Id require some illustrative work done.

Payment is available for compensation, if requested.

Anyone interested?

There are a number of talented artists around. Do you have anything specific in mind? I'm sure there are a few folks who'd give it a stab just for fun.

Send a pm to kurchatovium. A fine fellow, very talanted. He has created signature pictures for some people here. I'm sure he would be happy to help you out. :)

Thanks bugman for the very kind words. :D

Unfortunately I no longer do them as they take up way too much time. :( Currently all my efforts are into starting my business and online store. :D

I can prolly work up something for you if you don't have to have it immediately. I work fast, but it'd still prolly take me a day or two. Just send me a pm with what you want.

Oh yeah, I do this stuff free ;) If I charged for art, I'd be a millionaire. I leave the paid art to the real artists.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back