• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IloHnoH's DOT - looking for translators (/F)

Italian help here ^^

Yay. :)
Welcome to the team!

I'll send you a couple of PMs shortly. Currently two girls' files are being submitted for translation, you'll have something to start with. :)

BACKUP TRANSLATOR

Hi,
The release of the game is coming near (expectations are the end of this week) and this means that languages should be in by Friday latest to make it to the release. If not all characters have been translated in each language that is not really a problem and it's not holding up the schedules. Basically every language for a character that can make it to the release is nice.

For Swedish there's currently a problem because the translator has got serious problems with their computer and can't now provide the language files soon. If any native Swedish speaking person would like to step up and secure the Swedish translations then this is appreciated. If not, Swedish will probably not be included upon release. Please reply to this thread and I'll get you the information you need by PM.

Other languages look going okay.
Polish already has two people and they are doing this together so I expect it takes a little longer because of that. Serbian is probably coming as well although the person himself has said that probably not many will be playing with that language in the first place.

Below you see the status on languages. The letters in front indicate for which characters the language has been already received and included.

Language overview: (and letter codes of translations received)
(NL-J) ENGLISH - Covered
(NL--) DUTCH - Covered
(NL--) FRENCH - Covered
(----) SWEDISH - Covered (problems solved)
(N---) GERMAN - Covered
(----) POLISH - Covered (using standard western character set)
(N---) BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE - Covered
(----) SERBIAN - Covered (using standard western character set)
(NL--) SPANISH - Covered
(NL--) ITALIAN - Covered

EDIT: Looks like our Swedish translator has the computer fixed again so should hopefully be able to do some translations.

Last edited:
Some more info on the progress of things:

The translation request is CLOSED. No more new translators are accepted.

Translations for all (three, Jen is not one of them) girls have been sent to the translators by PM and they have the time until Friday to cover as many of the girls as they have time for and send me the translations by PM.

The expected release date for this game is SATURDAY 17 July.

Stay tuned...

(release date corrected, thanks Xtreme09)

Last edited:
July 17th Right so we'll see this game on Saturday then? :)

Wait...

I will send you all translations on Thursday. I had several power failures so I lost most of my stuff... oh how I hate this state now... T_T

July 17th Right so we'll see this game on Saturday then? :)

Wait...

Ah, yes. Saturday. I fixed it in my post. Thanks. I had the deadline for translations in my head when writing that, which is the day before. :p Yes, it's scheduled to be released on Saturday. :)

I will send you all translations on Thursday. I had several power failures so I lost most of my stuff... oh how I hate this state now... T_T

Thanks, that will work, Bashiku. :)

I'm regularly making backups to a USB stick nowadays when I'm doing something like this. Just an extra safety to keep the code alive in case something goes badly wrong with my harddisk. ;)

Yeah I plan to buy a 1tb external HDD and just put Windows on Internal HDD and just flip him off...

To all translators!

Beware, the deadline for sending in your translations is TODAY!
If you don't make it today, the missing files won't make it into release.

Here's the current status overview:

Language overview: (and letter codes of translations received)
(NLC) ENGLISH - All done!
(NLC) DUTCH - All done!
(NLC) FRENCH - All done!
(---) SWEDISH - None received
(N--) GERMAN - One received
(NLC) POLISH - All done! (using standard western character set)
(N--) BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE - One received
(---) SERBIAN - None received (using standard western character set)
(NLC) SPANISH - All done!
(NLC) ITALIAN - All done!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back