• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'M BACK with MORE PICS!!!!

Journeyman

I'm finally back on the forum after my comp went haywire,
anyways my apologies to those who posted their suggestions for the tickling pics which will be posted! I am making it up to you with another selection of fine young women "one being my fiance" up for tickling pic selections, which one gets tickled where? bondage? tickling? NO REQUESTS FOR NUDITY!
The one wearing cat ears is my love
Kat and Claire don't believe me that people want to see them tickled so they're hesitant. if 10 different people post their suggestions they will be willing! they hate tickling but if many people are interested...

-Journeyman

lst

well bro, I'm definitley interested, a set of goth tickling pics would be awesome........and as a suggestion to bondage, try to keep it simple, sometimes the simplest techniques can work the best (hands and feet tied, maybe throw a chair into the mix, etc)

also, and this is my foot fetish talking....don't neglect the feet, that, above all, you must remember.......

well, my bjork and radiohead downloads are almost done, so, I must bid you farewell......best of luck to ya, I can't wait to see the finished product......

oh yea

I had register just to respond to this. . . . okay. . . . :devil:

I think that you should tickle the one with the highest arches. . . . my personal favorite. Then start out with the person wearing black tightes and boots. Then take the boots off and tickle with the tights on. Then rip the tights off and tickle the bare feet. Boom, thats my two cents!:evilha:

They new and improved,

SALGOD!!
:firedevil

Two goth girls tickling each others feet? What could possibly be better than that?....with the exception of three goth....ah, never mind. you get the idea.

p.s. salgod has an awesome idea. i love watching the tights get shredded while the feet are tickled.

requests

And one more makes it unanimous!!! start with stockings [or even socks] on, then rip off the tips to expose the bare feet. And how about using toe cuffs?!!!

as long as it involves bellies, it doesn`t really matter:) a good old fashioned tickle romp, with light bondage, and good shots of their facial expressions is my bread and butter. thanx.

i agree with all of the above! it's high time we see a little goth action. i, like most of my fellow ticklers, favour foot tickling. and since there will be no nudity what better place to focus on then a pair of milk white soles!

i look forward to the end product!

Goth girl tickling would be super, since they can be so melancholy and downright sour at times. I also support foot tickling, in stockings and bare, and perhaps some underarm and midriff tickles, if they are willing. Congrats!

Smiley:D

Yea!!

Okay, I always make my girlfriend wear some really soft socks over tights so that I have more layers to go through before I get to the main event (well the 1st main event anyway :cool: ). Maybe go through socks before you get to the tights. I always imagine a goth going home and taking off her boots to go to bed. To see some pics of "a" goth doing that and more would be awesome!!!

SALGOD

:firedevil

Chalk me up as interested. Personally, I'd love to see them get tickled on their ribs and stomachs, too. Hot goth girls . . damn . .

hot damn

Journeyman, you're a very lucky man to have such a beautiful fiance... I hope she is as ticklish as she looks... :D Anyway, I would have to agree that you must make sure to tickle both of these pretty women on their feet. I have a thing for goth chicks, and seeing them squirm from intense foot tickling would be really cool. Where are they most ticklish, by the way? One last thing, if you're feeling up to it, I'd love to see their soles licked and toes sucked; if they have truly sensitive feet, this should really tickle them... LOL

I will de-lurk for this one. DEFINATELY! All of the above! Doesn't matter where or how, but I am a big foot tickling fan... not that it is a hint or anything...
-=B-=

I couldn't not post here! You are one lucky fella, I'd definetly like to see these girls get tickled.:D

:wow: ....wipes the drool off his chin....:wow: so when can we see the results, I just can't wait to see'em squirm. As a passing note, I've heard that Goth girls have reeeally ticklish feet, could you maybe prove/disprove this theory, thanks, and you are the frickin' man

J-man,

I'm late to this thread but... wow. How I miss Goth chicks!
Having them both being tickled would rock but I would lean towards your fiance. Goth gals are always wearing boots so seeing their feet tickled would also get my vote.

Thanks for giving us a chance to possibly see them tickled. I do love Goth chicks deep inside my batsuit. :)

DK

!

..two beautiful dark ladies must tickle each other...must tickle...tickle...hmmmm...*drool*....oops here i go again, sorry :D

The only goth girl I have ever known and gotten to tickle wasn't ticklish on her feet at all. I only tried her feet and ribs, and her ribs got her screaming with laughter. Can't wait til I see her again and can try out a few other areas, lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back