• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Seen any good scary movies lately?

Ive been watching the Bourne Series. Gonna see the 3rd one tonight. Ive been liking them a lot more than i expected.

Any place you have visited that you felt didn't live up to the hype?

Before the addition of the modern wing, The Art Institute was super boring to me. It qas mostly impressionist works, Monets and stuff. They make it look way cooler on Ferris Beullers Day Off lol

Did you celebrate the Cubs victory? :D
If so, how?

I just watched the game and watched a bunch of news coverage from back home. They dyed the river Cubbie blue and had the parade. Some of my family and friends went. It would be awesome to have been there especially because i lived in Wrigleyville for a long time, but it was still fantastic to watch. One of the best baseball games i have ever seen and one Ill never forget.

What's your favorite hot sauce, yo?

Cubs or Sox or does it not matter?

Left or Right Twix?

Do Rhinos eat parsley?

There is a Wrigleyville?

Nickname of the neighborhood surrounding Wrigley Field

What's your favorite hot sauce, yo?

Cubs or Sox or does it not matter?

Left or Right Twix?

Do Rhinos eat parsley?

I like Franks Red Hot, cholula is ok. Not really a big hot sauce fan tbh.

Cubs

Both

No one eats parsley. Its just there to make slop look sophisticated.

Is John McCain going to keep his senate seat?

Yep

When the moon is not quite round, where can the missing bits be found?

In the shadow of the Earth.

What are your thoughts on kangaroos?

They got hops

Had any tumbleweeds in your backyard lately?

Nope, maybe next summer

Does it shock you to find out that I eat parsley, usually just because of my bad habit of eating everything on my plate? :munch:

No, i eat it too. I just mean that people dont say their favorite food is parsley or eat bowls of parsley. Lol

^You lived in that part of the city?^

I did for about 7 years

I like Blue Moon and Stella but ill drink whatever as long as its not an IPA

The Billy Goat Tavern was located near Chicago stadium which got demolished in 94 and United Center went up in its place. Neither of those places is in Wrigleyville and the Cubs never played at either. The owner brought his goat to Wrigley to see the Cubs play in the World Series. They wouldn't let them in even though he bought 2 tickets. They said it was because the goat smelled too bad. So the owner cursed the Cubs.

The Billy Goat Tavern was located near Chicago stadium which got demolished in 94 and United Center went up in its place. Neither of those places is in Wrigleyville and the Cubs never played at either. The owner brought his goat to Wrigley to see the Cubs play in the World Series. They wouldn't let them in even though he bought 2 tickets. They said it was because the goat smelled too bad. So the owner cursed the Cubs.

^VERY GOOD! Did you know about this when you lived in Chicago, or just looked it up?

I did know about it but you had the name and location wrong so i got confused.

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back