• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Heartbroken! :(

intern3

None of my female friends would let me tickle them. Are there any ladies here that will let me tie them up and tickle them? :(

Not with the woe is me attitude. "Can I tie you up?" is generally a non-starter in any relationship. That status does not materialize overnight. It has to nuanced with tact. My advice is to locate a bondage club and hope for the best.

:glare Yeah, pity tickles are for losers. The only people willing to give those out are equally self-loathing. Take Daemon's advice and then you might gain ground.

None of my female friends would let me tickle them. Are there any ladies here that will let me tie them up and tickle them? :(

Try looking for a friend with benefits kinda thing locally (and then you can go the full 9 yards with the tickling) or, try online dating sites & telephone chat personals kinda things. Depending on where you're located, you may come up lucky, and, maybe even make a new friend or find your true match in life. It IS possible :)

But yes, drop the desperate thing like the 2 above had said..that would be a turn off for any lady/gal. And don't feel so bad, i've not had any tickling fetish action or ANY girlfiend in over 4 years (80% by choice), and im holdin up ok. Best things come to those who wait.

Last edited:
Hang in there and don't give up searching, but you have to not be sad and desperate sounding. I know what it's like to be tickle deprived or relationship deprived, it sucks but time will heal and make it better and easier. Keep looking and try to make friends.

None of my female friends would let me tickle them. Are there any ladies here that will let me tie them up and tickle them?

Word of advice friend. Being tied up and tickled is a very sensual act (in a nutshell it's consenting to being completely in the power of another individual and to be helpless as that individual does what they want to you). Would YOU just agree to be tied up by ANOTHER MAN and tickled by THAT SAME MAN right off the damn bat as soon as this man approached you?

Try forming a romantic relationship with another woman first BEFORE you propose a act of sexual role-play right off the bat (cause dude, going up to a female friend and asking if you can tie up and tickle her is just plain CREEPY). I know it's human nature to sate one's desires but dude, this world isn't always about you. Consider how your female "friends" might feel about being approached like that.

In short, meet a girl, strike up a conversation, have a drink or two, get to know her, propose to meet her again, eventually buy her dinner, and GET A RELATIONSHIP GOING! Then ask if (gently and politely) if she's into role-play, bondage, tickle torture, etc. These things take time dude and your not going to get INSTANT GRATIFICATION with something like this right off the bat.

Be hot. That works too. .p

See all that forming a relationship crap, okay, that is one approach too. But fetishes are nothing you can not do in the limits of casual flirting/dating.

If you take care of yourself so that you are attractive to the other, and aim to please them and aren't overly pushy with your own needs you can have a lot of fun. Maybe you'll not always be able to go as far as tie up games, but finding the right girls with the same kinks as you takes a few tries. Just keep perfecting your social skills and technique and you'll score a hit for sure.

Last edited:
:lol it's not THAT easy my friend. Like somebody else said, get into a relationship and go from there. Hopefully at some point they'll be willing to do that for you.

Mixed reviews are in, but I would keep from the strong language. The term 'for losers' is a put down all its own, and while the technique used for asking for female lee's on TT might be undesirable, so is the full negative review Bella.

But yeah, just keep a positive outlook and you have a good chance.

Mixed reviews are in, but I would keep from the strong language. The term 'for losers' is a put down all its own, and while the technique used for asking for female lee's on TT might be undesirable, so is the full negative review Bella.

But yeah, just keep a positive outlook and you have a good chance.

I have to disagree. The strong language is honesty and that needs to heard at times. Feeling sorry for oneself is not going to anyone anywhere.

Once that attitude is dealt with it is the greatest step he can achieve towards getting what he wants.

Last edited:
You could always pay for it...

Alas, the best things in life should be free but they're usually not...

There's a difference between bruital honesty and throwing fuel on the fire. I might have a sudden depressed track going on that affects how I behave with people, but does it really help to have someone suddenly calling me a loser because of it? And bear in mind I'm only really addressing one actual outburst, everyone else who has added their two cents have tried to find eloquent ways of sharing that insight. The only thing I'm really against here is the bruital use of polysemantic put downs, which isn't 'honesty'. Honesty is neither right nor wrong, and the use of it is classified as an experience or situation someone has gone through to make them knowledgable about the circumstance.

If you've gone through depression and looked for an outlet, would you like it topped off with me telling you that you should just kill yourself? Treat people as you would like to be treated in turn.

There's a difference between bruital honesty and throwing fuel on the fire. I might have a sudden depressed track going on that affects how I behave with people, but does it really help to have someone suddenly calling me a loser because of it? And bear in mind I'm only really addressing one actual outburst, everyone else who has added their two cents have tried to find eloquent ways of sharing that insight. The only thing I'm really against here is the bruital use of polysemantic put downs, which isn't 'honesty'. Honesty is neither right nor wrong, and the use of it is classified as an experience or situation someone has gone through to make them knowledgable about the circumstance.

If you've gone through depression and looked for an outlet, would you like it topped off with me telling you that you should just kill yourself? Treat people as you would like to be treated in turn.

This isn't your thread to decide that. If you want to argue that, do it on you're own personal whine thread.

Yes, calling people "losers" is very hurtful. This used to be such a friendly Forum....

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back