• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm just so ticklish.

TicklinThemFeet

TMF Novice
Ok, how to tell this one.
So my wife and I hang with a couple about our age often. They are good friends and have been so for several years. There have been several tickling incidents over that time.
Recently, we were all out too dinner in a little spot, and we were sitting so the girls could chat with each other and my buddy and I could chat at the other side of the table. So that put his wife to my right, and mine to his left.
We've all had a few drinks, and the couple starts arguing a bit with each other. Out of no where my buddy says to me" could you reach over there and tickle her?" So I reach over and poke her in the side. Apparently thats not quite what he was looking for, "no, tickle her" he says. So, I reach over and tickle a bit with both hands on her sides. She is instantly overcome with laughter and I must add she has a wonderful hardy laugh. She never pulls away or, says anything just laughs. THe tickling goes on for about 1 minute and I don't wish to be awkward so i of course stop. She catchs her composure and just says," sorry I'm just so ticklish."
Fast forward a month and we're all at a show, and the girls have had a bit to drink and are up dancing and singing and such. Someone grabs me for a selfy and I assume it's my wife(the troubles of being blind) so to respond, I dig in to what I assumed was my wife's sides and am immediately greeted with that hardy laughter I mentioned earlier. OOps. I was a bit embarrassed initially, but what happened next was crazy. Sam my buddies wife turns to my wife and asks"is he ticklish" of course my wife says yes, and she begins to try to tickle me." I tried to protect myself but she kept saying" don't dish it if you can't take it" Of course I responded," you don't want to play that game with me" Oh, I bet I can she retorts.
So, we're leaving the show and she's in the front seat and my wife and I are in the back. I reach around and tickle her sides whiles she's buckled in and she again treats us to that hardy laugh. To my surprise my wife begins tickling her other side and her neck. We stop after just a minute or two, and her husband responds don't stop on my account....

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back