• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Im new but was just thinking

KevFox

i dont really remember when i got into Tickling but from wat ive heard most people were born knowing, if n e one can put n e light on the subject id be much abligged (wow where did that last part come from?)

there are many who will disagree with me here...

And I accept all opinions as possibilities, but I honestly believe you would not be born knowing it. There are those who claim it to be genetic. I disagree. I think the interest may have developed before one's clear memories. The simple fact that someone cannot recall what triggered it is not enough to convince me that it has always been. (I myself am unaware of what caused it for me.)

i think that i first realized that i was "into" tickling around that fun puberty time (remember those fun fun hormones? yeah... that) puberty (why do i have the feel that i spelled that completely wrong? oh well) when the interest in anything sexual was racking your brain. something i remember thinking about alot was getting tied up, and for some reason, getting tickled silly! :D why? maybe the whole, loose control of the situation and yourself, and being under the control of another human being. why is was it tickling and not some other fetish? now THAT is an unanswerable question. :)

For me like a lot of us, tickling evolved from my natural foot fetish. That was something I was born with (although obviously I wasn't born knowing it) just as much as a homosexual is born with that orientation. I think that personal memories and experiences have an effect on it too though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back