• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Image repost requests

kahoshiden

TMF Master
I realize that there are some of you out there who are fans of my past work. Thing is though, they aren't readily available anymore. It's true, I've deleted my Yahoo accounts loooooong ago as there just wasn't any activity there anymore and Yahoo sucks anyway.

So, to get to the point, here is your opportunity for you to get what you want back on the scene. Newly scanned, fresh out of the stack of pics I've drawn, you can request my past images that you want back online.

All you have to do is request what you want back up or ask if I have drawn anything that you think I made. Post your request here and I will comply.

Last edited:
Well, what were some you had? Granted I'd probably like that Ouka pic but I'm curious about that as well first.

Do you have any Sailor Moon art? If so I would love to see that.
Yes, I have a pic of all the main Sailor Scouts being tickled by a blob monster. Pretty elaborate but it isn't colored. I had a friend color it but I haven't been able to find a copy anywhere. Look for it posted on my pad...

Well, what were some you had? Granted I'd probably like that Ouka pic but I'm curious about that as well first.
The thing is, I have over 200 pics to go through. Basically, I've drawn alot of girls being tickled. Just name something and I'll check. Your Ouka pic will be up soon!

Well uh...any pics involving, say...breasts and ass? <_<

Care to elaborate? XD

Like, do you want breast and ass tickling? Or just breasts and ass?

Tickling I mean. I dunno how many like that you have so that's why I just mentioned that.

Greetings, Kahoshiden! I’ve been gone for about a month, so I didn’t notice your wonderful return! Most excellent! Always wonderful when an epic artist returns to the tickling scene.

So, to take you up on your current offer, I’ve been looking through my old files, at all the images I snagged from your Yahoo site. All pathetically shrunk down in classic Yahoo bastardization… So, here is the massive list of the images I’d love to see remastered. I tried to identify them using the info you printed on the actual picture…

Sasami and kaden tickle Aosona

Dancer Final Fantasy Tactics

Welcome Back

Chimp Second Anniversary

Birdy the Mighty

Dr. Shion uzuki tickles Kos-Mos

Kahoshiden tickled Lexi

To Ami and Her Family

Elvin Archer from WarCraft 3

DOA Girls

Happy Thanksgiving

Revolutinary Girl Utena

Lum gets tickled

Mab gets tickled

Eveline gets tickled

Sorry for the ridiculously huge list! Feel free to take your time, there is absolutely no rush.

Thanks again for reposting your artwork. It would be a shame to lose anything of your amazing tickling artwork! XD

LOL Ah crap I hope my scanner doesn't end up breaking down cause of your list! XD You picked all the good ones during my best run like Ouka. Yeah I'll have them all posted man.;)

Here are my list

April O'Neil in Trouble
DID Katsuima
Cammy
Cammy is interigated by M.Bison
EasterWallpaper
YomikoReadman
Den'sGirls
st.patricksday
Zelda

I merely chose the ones that most appealed to me. All of the above have fantastic sole shots, about half of them have characters I recognize, and all of them, at least in my files, could use an enlargement and/or an improved scanner.

There was actually a rather heavy dose of nostalgia when I was going through my old files. You were definitely part of the golden generation of tickling artists when I first appeared on the net.

BTW, clever idea, this. Allows you to reintroduce your most popular artwork without having to upload every drawing you’ve done.

Excess: Believe it or not I only have one pic out of well over 200 pics XD!!! See, I was basically a one track record always making foot tickling images, occasionally venturing to the upper body, but very rarely. I'll be posting that one breast tickling pic tonight :p

Mirthgoblin: I've got about 90% of those images ready to be scanned. Would you mind posting the Sasami and Mab pic, I can't seem to find them in my stack of pics.

killalot2: Some of the pics you mentioned are still readily avalible on DA so you can still view them there. But I will scan the other ones soon.

^Yeah I knew that you mostly did foot pics, hence why I just asked in a general sense, since I'm more into upperbody (although I did quite like the Ouka pic). I seem to recall a Chun Li pic though. Was that correct?

Very cool! I’m looking forward to them. Here are the versions I have for the two I mentioned, again in itty bitty Yahoo vision.

Attachments

• __hr_sammy2.jpg
    __hr_sammy2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 111
  • mab.JPG
    mab.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 104
Also may i add one more picture it is sonic tickling amy and rouge please

Attachments

• F3T34CAJXQACTCAC8M61SCAYN8MP9CA8FODI7CAHCJCOTCA48GME7CAFGC5XKCA596T3OCAOJNIZHCAKLORCTCA1UTYSECAJ.jpg
    F3T34CAJXQACTCAC8M61SCAYN8MP9CA8FODI7CAHCJCOTCA48GME7CAFGC5XKCA596T3OCAOJNIZHCAKLORCTCA1UTYSECAJ.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 60
Didn't you have some Nintendo stuff? Like Zelda? And a couple Skies of Arcadia ones?

Excess: Yes, and she's all posted up.

Mirthgoblin: I have half of those two pics posted. ;)

Killalot2: I'll post the linear and I'll see if Canned Ninja can color this one.

RoboGull: I believe I had quite a few actually. Killalot2 had actually wanted the Zelda pic, but it's just a sole shot. But I'll repost all I can asap my friend.

Yeah, the Zelda one was cool. And Nabooru getting tickled, Belleza tickled picture, then the Aika and Fina one. Those were my favorites, actually Belleza was my favorite. Did you have any other Nintendo ones?

There;s actually two I want to see.

One with the TMF's Deanna, who was the ticklee of several Poisonous Monkey pictures.

And one where you're tickling a girl and you're making her say she's beautiful.

Deanna as a ticklee in my pic or a tickler in my pic?

I actually posted those two before the great crash of TT. They'll be back up soon.

Deanna as a ticklee in my pic or a tickler in my pic?

I actually posted those two before the great crash of TT. They'll be back up soon.

It was Deanna and her two sisters getting their feet tickled by their mother, I believe.

Could you upload an old Tenchi Muyo tickle pic? The pic consisted of a pile of photos and in the photos Sasami and another girl where tickled by 2 other persons in different poses and different ways.

It would be great if you could repost this.

Could you repot the picture with Mihoshi and Sasami from Tenchi Muyo being tickled by your OC's?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back