• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In desperate need of a tickling partner in Maryland

Tickling you!

Hello Jcarrielott I just read your post and I am a male age 44 from Texas but I currently live and work in Europe, I travel to the states about every 4 or 5 months, I am looking for a lady where both her master and I can both tickle her at the same time. I am not looking for sex just tickling fun with another couple into tickling. No strings attached tickling fun. I can come to Maryland and stay over night sometime before heading home the next day. I love bondage and tickling. I especially love extremely ticklish feet on a woman but I love to tickle all over. I really hope to hear back from you real soon. Lets get to know each other. Please e-mail me direct at [email protected] in the subject area put something like Ticklish in Maryland so I will know its from you. Have a great day. Oh by the way my name is Tom.

Im in need of a girl in MD to b a Lee and Ler!

i am desperate too! 18/m in Glen Burnie and love to tickle and have never really felt true tickle torture and am deserate to find sum1 to fix that lil problem. gimme ur email address and we can go on from there.

re: need a tickler in maryland

I am a tickler living in maryland. Would you please e-mail me directly. I have a pic to trade and welcome your questions.

I love to tickle bare female feet, but you can also tickle my size 13s if you'd like. I go to Germantown for business frequently - it is not far from Frederick. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected].
Regards,
Mark

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back