• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In just a very few short weeks I'll be famous! Er.. Maybe?

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
40 year old virgin? That mean anything to you guys? Yep that's gonna be me in a few weeks!

when i turn 40 im going to be a born again virgin,i have yet to figure out how yet but i still have time

Lol birth 40 yr virgins beat born again 40 yr virgins every time!

But it's a nice goal

That mean anything to you guys?

It means you either need to find a woman republican / tea party member or you may need to seriously re-evaluate your stance on no sex before marriage.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have sex with my girlfriend. In our ball pit.

It means you either need to find a woman republican / tea party member or you may need to seriously re-evaluate your stance on no sex before marriage.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have sex with my girlfriend. In our ball pit.

Ooooohhhhhh Kay? Well not technically a republican. I'm more of a libertarian minded guy (wouldn't that just blow redmage's mind for those who remember his and my debates here XD).

Why have you not had sex in your almost 40 years of life?

It requires that someone else be willing to have sex with him.

Or... Maybe, he doesn't want to have sex with them! Bam :p

He could live in the South, since his location is "none of our damn business"... And, all the hot gals are related to him. Maybe, just maybe, NavelTickler75, should kick his cunty father in his ass for all those half-sisters. :jester:

Oooooooooooold necro repost... lol. But nah. West coast. Though biologically my fam is from the Great Lakes region. And all my sisters look like me. Well except for my 34 year old baby sis.

Anywho still a virgin, four years later! Six years away from the fifty year old virgin status! Hurrah! [emoji3166][emoji3][emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

40 year old virgin? That mean anything to you guys? Yep that's gonna be me in a few weeks!

Glad to knew I'm not the only one, 40 year old virgin I mean. Of course, in my case it's a few years off (under 5 years). And. Happy Birthday!

Glad to knew I'm not the only one, 40 year old virgin I mean. Of course, in my case it's a few years off (under 5 years). And. Happy Birthday!

Lol we have a club and everything. Though now closing in on good ole 45! Hehe

You do you dude....well, not literally (unless you want to of course lol).

You do you dude....well, not literally (unless you want to of course lol).

Nah, I’m not a good conversationalist, and I never buy myself flowers. Lol

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back