• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

increase ticklishness

TSE

Hi, this is my first post. Even though I love to be foot tickled, I'm very little ticklish in my feet. Does anyone know how can I increase my ticklishness?

Some ideas

Welcome, TSE!!

Just a few ideas, I am sure others have ideas on this matter...

Keep the feet warm and moist right before tickling,
say rub lotion on your soles and then keep them in socks right up until the tickling starts.

Use tickling tools, such as electric toothbrushes, or hair brushes with some baby oil or lotion helps.

Enjoy, Good luck :devil:

Last edited:
try putting on some running shoes without socks, and go for a quick jog, until your feet get a bit sweaty, that should work pretty well...;)

here's an idea for ya...

Well, I can't speak for any one else out there, but I know for me nylons make my feet extremely ticklish. I guess it has to do with the fact that it cuts down on the friction (in much the same way that lotion does.) For even better results, use a hairbrush as a tickling tool (one with plastic bristles on it) while you're wearing the nylons. The first time I had that done to me, I nearly lost my mind! :eek:

Good luck!
Maggie

hypnosis

hypnosis works very well. my wife under went hypnosis to regain her ticklishness. the results were even better than i could have wished for! she's more ticklish now, and in new spots than when i first met her. the key is to want it to work. and you sound like you want it.
steve

Re: here's an idea for ya...

daisycrazy5496 said:
(in much the same way that lotion does.) For even better results, use a hairbrush as a tickling tool (one with plastic bristles on it) while you're wearing the nylons. The first time I had that done to me, I nearly lost my mind! :eek:

Good luck!
Maggie

Maggie,
My favorite way to tickle a lady is with a little baby or olive oil and a plastic bristled hair brush. I have a big wide brush and a small brush with a 2 inch head that is great for toes and such.
If you want to loose your mind again, just let me know:D :devil: :D
Tickle On!

Soak your feet in the hottest water you can take.

Make sure to use a pumice stone to remove all the "old" skin.

Put lots of lotion on your feet and thick cotton socks over that and let it all soak in.

It might take awhile to get your feet in tip top shape but it sure helps.

I'm hoping that helps but it could also be that you're not that ticklish on your feet.

I've also heard Hypnosis sometimes works but I've not talked to anyone who's actually done that yet.

I'm far from an expert on this topic, but I've heard njjen speak of the "Bastinado" (?) (Wish the posting areas had spell check) Anyway, she claims that a slapping of the soles can increase sensitivity, by promoting blood flow. While I have never tried this myself, it sounds reasonable. I'm sure others can comment on this, and if not, I can have it tested on myself at CAT, and report back. Happy hunting, and good luck!

I've foud that one of the fastest and most relaxing ways to sensitize the feet is to use hot wax!

You can use VERY hot wax that might be considered a bit extreme, or simply immerse your foot in a parrafin spa. After a wax tretment, my feet are soft, warm, and PINK PINK PINK! I already have wickedly ticklish feet and this makes them even moreso!!! Scrummy~!

You can get scented or unscented parrafin wax, and the spa, at a salon or a department store like WalMart in the health and beauty section! I use mine every week!

Good Luck and let us know what works!

Joby

:bunny:

JoBelle said:

You can use VERY hot wax that might be considered a bit extreme, or simply immerse your foot in a parrafin spa. After a wax tretment, my feet are soft, warm, and PINK PINK PINK! I already have wickedly ticklish feet and this makes them even moreso!!! Scrummy~!
Joby

:bunny:

Faints at the thought...*drool* :wow:
Joby, that puts evil:devil: thoughts into my head....
Oh, wax, followed by a some whipped cream, followed by some baby oil and a hair brush...
Ohhh..Faints again...

*Waves a feather under Tcrew's nose to wake him*

Am *I* not merciful??:p
Joby

Hey this info is useful, my g/f is coming to Canada this weekend *EG* *taking notes*. I found myself that my feet were never ticklish until I tried doing it with nylons on. Now they're even ticklish without nylons, it's like I taught my body to respond. I can even tickle myself that way.

I am very impressed with the knowledge of the members here at the TMF. This community lets us help each other.

<FONT=courier new>You Guys Rock!</FONT>

Im sorry im not a tickle expert like these guys but I have to say that you guys rock! The longest time i have ever tickled someones feet was like 30 seconds at the most and it was great. im looking forward to tickling a lady for like 10 minutes. Anyway, you guys are talking about rubbing lotion and stuff and i got to say thats new in my book. Im no expert at tickling but that rocks!!!!!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back