• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Instant Karma, slightly delayed

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi all.

This is the continuation of my story "A Rhetorical Question". I had to put it here because this part does not involve tickling.
(Sorry!)
So here I was on my way to get some candy to help get over my recent experience (see previous post) and I dropped into my fave candy store for some salt water taffy. I had to pad all the eay to the back of the store for an empty plastic bag and as I was getting it I heard a voice behind me ask "Anything in particular you're looking for?"
You know that funny feeling you get in the back of your head when you hear a voice you recognize and don't know from where?
I suddenly had that feeling. Turning around real quick I nearly dropped my still empty bag when I saw

MARCI!!!!!!

Yes, the arrogant, full-of-herself, designer label wearing barefoot bitch from the clothing store! Well the designer clothes were gone, she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with a rainbow and the store's name on it. Her formerly moussed and styled hair was tied back in a ponytail and she instead of heavy makeup she wore only a touch of eyeshadow. Almost involuntarily I looked down. . .you guessed it she was still minus shoes. I asked "Hey didn't you used to be at . . ." and she cut me off in mid-syllable and said "I quit there. So do you want anything or not?" Same old Marci, polite and caring.
I said I could get my own taffy and she walked away. As she did I glanced down and saw her formerly immaculately clean soles were, to put it mildly, filthy. Apparently she had walked over some dropped chocolate candies, spilled powedered sugar and less than perfect jawbreakers and they had . . .er . . .left their mark.
Well I grabbed about a pound of taffy in all different flavors plus three boxes of official Harry Potter Jellybeans (try the black pepper jellybean, it packs a real kick!).
At the counter I had to wait my turn because Marci-poo was dealing with some child of about 8 or so who could not decide what flavor all day lollipop to get. Oh you cannot know how much fun it was to watch her slowly burning up as this kid changed his mind over and over again. As I waited I peeked behind the counter and there, in a remote corner, was a pair of shoes that I guessed belonged to Marci. That answered the question of "Does she even own any?"
I walked out of there feeling pretty good. She didn't say "Thank you" or "come again" but I know I will. I guess it is her sunny disposition.

I think you ought to go back and have trouble deciding what brand of all day sucker you want. In fact, maybe you'll have trouble deciding on several things she has to help with. Then, after you take about 20 minutes of her time remember you forgot your wallet, so you don't want to buy any of those things right now. (*smirk!*)

Hey, she's paid by the hour for her labor right, not her sparkling personality.

Hey do you practice mindreading in your spare time? I was thinking about doing that next Monday when I get off work!

Oh yeah?

you guys are cruel :p

Just wait'll you hear this! Monday after work I decided to go visit that candy store again because Marci's sweet smiling face just brightens up my day . . .NOT! My friends Bob, Joe, Tina and Megan came along too. I had made sure Marci dear would be there before suggesting the trip. Sure enough, there she was just finishing packing a bag for some touristy looking types. When she recognized me I felt the temperature in the store drop about 20 degrees. She asked "Can I help you?" almost without moving her lips. Bob announced that he wanted to lime flavored licorice that just happened to be on the top shelf.
Marci-poo shrugged and climbed up the ladder to get it. She had to stand on her toes on the top rung to reach the box and we could see her stretched, dirt darkened soles. There was even a candy wrapper stuck to the heel of her left foot. Oh, if only I'd had the nerve to reach up and tickle her feet while she was in the position but 1. I'm a big chicken and 2. she might have dropped the licorice on my head.
Well to make a short story shorter my friends all asked for stuff that kept her moving. Everyone wanted stuff from a different corner of the store! One time she stepped on a fudge square that had fallen on the floor. Lifting her foot to display her newly chocolate covered sole she hissed "Oh f---" and stopped just short of saying the dreaded "F" word out loud.
(Segue: would any of you guys lick a girls soles if they were covered in chocolate? I mean, if they weren't dirty like Marci's?)
Don't ask me why but I was starting to feel sorry for her when it was finally my turn. I just bought Gourmet Flavored lollipops (honestly they are really good!) but since I just HAD to have a little fun. I held out the Peanut Butter and Jelly pop and the Jelly pop and asked what the difference was. Through her clenched teeth she spat out the words "One has peanut better flavor and one DOESN'T!" Holding back laughter I asked "Yeah but is the jelly taste any different?" If looks could kill I would be quite dead by now. Sweet Little Marci said "I DON'T know, I've NEVER tried them!" I just smiled and said I would take them all anyway.
As we left we all said "Thank you miss!" and Marci dear, standing behind the counter with her fists clenched and her knuckles white, could just barely say "Have a GOOD evening!"
(I doubt that woman would laugh even if you did tickle her. I doubt she has ever smiled in her life.)
So that is the end of that story. No, I will probably not go back there again, I have gotten even for the times she was rude to me in the clothing store. The candy there is so good I will shop there again but I will wait for her day off.

Marci DID get tickled once!

Okay, this is the last time I am going to bring up Marci-poo. I happened to wander by the clothing store she used to work at.
Acting totally innocent I asked where she was because I wanted her to wait on me (AS IF!) and was told "Oh she was fired a few weeks ago." It seems she told this fat woman . . .er . . .I meet this plus size woman . . .that the store only stocked sizes up to 8 and she was at least twice that and she would be better off at a Big and Wide Store. Oops!
Anyway, with reference to the title of this post. A guy who works there as a cashier admitted he was attracted to Marci because she always padded around the store sans footwear (hey, at least he was honest!) and once he tried to flirt with her by tickling her foot while she was standing on a ladder. He waited for the right moment and then ran his fingers across her sole. Well, he says, she screamed and jumped off the ladder landing splat on the floor! When she realized what the dude had done she got so mad she screamed at him "If you ever do that again I'll break all your fingers one at a time!" Of course he never did!
Have any of you guys ever known a woman so very ticklish she got violent if you tried to make her laugh? Just wondering.
And that is the last time I will ever mention her on this board. you have my word on it.

Sounds like a very interesting way to help this lady work on her attitude problem. Of course, that's probably just the evil 'ler in me coming out. (*snicker*)

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back