• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interactive tickling story

Han_lee2001

Chapter 1 - Joke is on you

Apprehensively Luna woke up to find herself tied to her captor, rigid and unmoving, she appeared to be welded in place against a large red chair which she recognised as a bondage chair. Both of her legs were spread helplessly wide apart and her arms were tactically stretched to the sides; she was completely trapped. Cautiously, she twisted her chained wrists wondering if she could contort her way out of this torturous predicament. The jangle of the chains spoke a clear sharp warning not to move, as she feared drawing the attention of whatever is lurking in the shade behind the open door. No, be silent, otherwise the consequences may be serious.

She looked down at her body, wet with a combination of sweat and some sort of oil, the light shining and wavering like a mirage over every inch of her body. Initially, Luna thought she was naked, and she may as well have been, save for the skimpy bikini laced around her body in delicate bows. It would be all too easy to unlace and tear away that modesty, Luna thought. The loosely tied bows juxtaposed the tight bulky knots skilfully and deliberately holding her chained wrists against the headboard of this contraption. Looking down, Luna’s breath hitched as she saw her feet trapped within some stocks, what medieval torture is this? Each of her toes were tightly strapped back, just about loose enough to wiggle each one, but her soles were taut, making her feel vulnerable.

Luna’s eyes scanned the room. She is in the middle of a circus ring, bright red and white stripes distorting her vision like an optical illusion, and flashing lights swinging from the ceiling. Goosebumps began to rise as she heard the tapping footsteps outside. A third tap, like a third leg could be heard more faintly, clicking out of time with the two footsteps. It was the cane of a circus ringleader, and this was their show. As the figure came into view, you first followed with your eyes as the cane was placed to the side, like some sort of theatre prop.

“How long have I been here?” Luna asked after a moment of silence, feeling brave enough to speak and break the uneasy quiet. Luna dared not ask who this is, partly because she felt like she should know already. Call it déjà vu.

A faint smile crept onto their concealed face and again, familiarity washed over Luna. This person looked like the only person she’d ever seen, and someone she had met for the first time all at once.

A wave of frustration and Luna got straight to the point. “Why am I here?” She demanded, louder this time.

The stranger came closer, still smiling but a frown contorting the mask. Luna drew back against the bindings, unsure what to expect, but they drew a soft gloved hand down the side of her face and she found herself drawn into the touch.

The gloved hand held some water to her lips, which she almost inhaled on realising her thirst. Brushing the coat tails of a long purple jacket aside, and then taking a seat on a small round stool in front of me, they finally spoke. “This is my circus, and you are the main attraction.” It was an ominous suggestion, but intriguing nonetheless. This voice was distorted somehow, but familiar.

Luna met the intense eyes, shining eagerly, and noticed that the ringleader’s face was covered by an unusual mask. Golden and smooth, almost melted and welded to the face at the edges. This mask reminded her of a Greek tragedy, the masks you see on stage dramas just a mouth and two eyes barely visible in the welded sockets. More clearly, she could see her reflection in this mask, a foreboding sense that someone is always watching.

As she broke eye contact and looked away, Luna saw beside her an unusual array of instruments on a table. Hairbrushes, feathers, toothbrushes, oil were amongst some of these items. It looked like a dressing table of doom, until she noticed vibrators amongst a variety of other sexual tools laid out. Next to them was a playing card, a joker, cross legged and grinning mockingly. What is going to happen to me? Luna wondered anxiously, as the ringleader took a seat in front of you and appeared to be contemplating the exact same question.

—————————————

(There may be some chapters containing m/f f/f fff/f f/m etc depending on what you request. I have a separate thread so if anyone wants their own story, let me know.)

Hello all, I aim to make this a somewhat interactive story. That’s why first couple of chapters are shorter, I want to allow time for requests. The character of the ringleader is supposed to reveal nothing about them, so that you can either imagine yourself as the ler/lee a spectator or whoever else.

I can also create more characters of various genders/ethnicities/styles/names etc, on request!

To make this story interactive, use the comments to request more.

So that you’re aware, this will likely include NSFW content! All characters are obviously 18+ and in the story are consenting, I won’t write anything otherwise.
If you are over 18 and want to be a character in the story, let me know in the comments!

Chapter 2 - Ringleader
Luna began to shake and sweat, when the Ringleader’s voice abruptly stopped her train of thought.

“Who am I?” They stood, coattails riding behind and the golden edged black boots clicking on the marbled tiles below. “I’m more interested in getting to know you, what makes you… tick” A mischievous grin seemed to make the mask glow brighter and Luna contemplated the hidden meaning intentionally concealed in these riddles. She was hanging on to every word trying to understand what the mysterious figure wanted to earn freedom. “What do you mean?” She questioned after a long pause.

Glazed eyes raked down your body taking it all in, and not seeming to hear your question. But finally, you got an answer.

“I am a ler you are the lee for now. Play my games and you might escape somehow.”

More riddles, or so it seemed. In reality, this person was telling her exactly what will happen.

Luna wondered if many things about the ringleader were real. The joker with a wide grin, the eccentric chocolate maker offering a golden ticket, all these characters are cloaked in purple, and she began to wonder what this colour represents. Psychopathy, or brilliance? Right now she was leaning towards the former.

“Shouldn’t you be wearing red?” The ringleader seemed taken aback by this question, like the anonymous identity they’d worked so hard to uphold crumbled, but then their rigid back straightened.

“I don’t intend to blend into the background, I wish to stand out, besides, red is like a warning beacon, it incites a bull to attack, or causes you to assume you are in trouble. I don’t want you to see me coming.”

Luna blinked at the contradiction here. Wants to be seen, but doesn’t want me to see them coming. Is there a hint of vulnerability hiding behind this identity?

Before she had chance to question this too much, long gloved fingers were reaching towards her, causing a flinch of…. excitement?

Tauntingly, these fingers stroked down her sides causing a shudder of sensitivity and a small smile to appear, the mask contorted and smiled in return.

“You’re not ticklish are you?”

Luna tried to keep a straight face and shook her head abruptly, but these fingers danced a tango up and down her sides now, swiftly crossing the dance floor in deliberate choreographed steps. She laughed helplessly and danced too, bucking and pulling at the restraints uselessly as her exposed skin was targeted, each time, the ringleader never failing to hit the spot. These fingers were experienced, either in theory or in practice, prepared for this moment.

This was exploratory, light and teasing. Despite the chains already tightly clasped, her arms were held against the chair as the other gloved hand tickled the smooth sensitive skin of her armpits. Such a small area but so ticklish. Then the tickling moved to her ribs, playing melodic laughter from her lips. Finally reaching the front of her stomach, fingers circled a spiral finishing at her bellybutton, then out to her sides which were tickled until she was howling with laughter. Luna became increasingly aware that she couldn’t escape this, only bounce up and down restlessly as the fingers alternated between rough and sensual tickling, causing her breasts to jump and sway and her nipples to harden under the sheer fabric of the bikini top. She did not notice but the ringleader did, Luna’s chest was now flushed from all the laughter and because of the tickle spots constantly moving, she was unable to lose the aching sensitivity of this tickling, sending intense shockwaves through her body. Being tied up and tickled gave Luna a feeling of near transcendence from reality. All her senses overstimulated and exacerbated at once! Clearly Luna’s ler had transcended too, focussed and so determined on the task of tickling her, that all their worries were washed away and replaced by pure pleasure.

Silently, the ringleader continued this upper body tickling for a few more minutes which felt endless, the fingers entered under her arms, still just lightly spidering, but already causing such unbearable ticklishness that Luna’s toes arched against the restraints.

“You don’t beg or ask for it to stop. Why?” Came the demanding tone, not satisfied with Luna’s long panting breaths and teary eyes as the torment ceased. She narrowed her eyes, a wave of stubbornness clashing with the rigid stone wall crouched in front of her and spoke after catching her breath.

“Because that’s what you want.” She found herself playing the game, playing with a fire that could be swallowed in seconds, but it felt so freeing despite her physical bonds to fight against the ringleader’s desire for dominance. At least for now, as there was no sign of this person relenting, this whole scenario was too deliberate, so begging would not change a thing…

“If one trick doesn’t work, time to try some more, you have no idea of the tickling you have in store…”

This is a shorter chapter too.

I’m wondering what direction to take the ringleader. So far the story is written from the perspective of the lee and their ticklish reactions. Would the lers out there like a ler POV from the perspective of the ringleader doing the tickling? Currently I’m revealing no gender or features as I want the reader to be able to imagine themselves in the ringleader’s place.

For those who like foot tickling, don’t you worry that’s coming, give me some tips and teach me more about feet tickling so I can get it right.

For the lees out there, where do you like to be tickled? For the lers, what is your favourite place to tickle?

Use the comments to give me suggestions and also ask me anything else you want to.

Feel free to give me requests of scenarios to include in the story.

Chapter 3 - Interrogation

Luna was left in anticipation expecting more torment to come, however, the tickler unstrapped her and dragged her down twisting turning hallways, despite her resistance.
Luna was shoved into a room, almost like a fortune tellers tent with draping purple fabric coming from the ceiling, and a long plum coloured velvet sofa extending across one side of the room. Luna turned startled as a heavy door was closed behind her, the bars on the windows, she thought, served to allow someone to look in, rather than to prevent anyone from getting out. She felt so exposed, only wearing a pair of light green panties.
Draped across this long sofa was another young female in her early 20’s, with a slim build, a small white tank top stretched over her breasts exposing a toned stomach, and just a pair of panties that matched the colour of her bright pink hair, styled into a short wolfcut. She sat with her long legs laid out in front of her and Luna would’ve thought she looked cute and approachable if not for the septum piercing she noticed as the female looked up from her magazine and rolled her eyes.
“It’s just great, just when I think I have this room to myself and they get bored and bring in another one to tickle to insanity.”
Luna frowned confused. So this girl does know something about her ordeal from earlier. Whatever she knows, all Luna knew is she’d better start talking…
“What is going on and what is this place?” Luna demanded, pacing around the room looking for a way out as though there may be a secret passage hidden behind the brick walls.
“All I will say is good luck getting out.” The girl smirked and went back to her magazine, seemingly unfazed by their shared dilemma.
“We need to get out of here, who are you?” Luna asked, worried now.
“Liz, my name is Liz and if you don’t stop running around here shouting I swear that piece of shit will be the least of your worries.”
Luna scowled at Liz’s attitude, wanting to know more about this place.
“I don’t have time to play more mind games, Liz you’d start helping me figure out how to leave here or I’ll…”
“You’ll what?” Liz interjected, leaning her head against the arm of the chair and laughing. “That’s fine I’m telling you nothing now.”
Luna felt defeated, but soon had an idea, she moved towards Liz and sat at the other end of the sofa, slowly she stroked a finger up one of Liz’s soles causing a jolt of laughter to escape her immediately.
“No don’t fuckin- oh great look what you’ve done you idiot.” As Liz went to speak, two metal chains came out of the sofa and robotically clamped themselves around Liz’s helpless wrists.
Luna’s face lit up at this perfect opportunity to get the information she needed. She put Liz’s feet on her lap and started lightly tickling her soles, already causing shrieks of laughter from Liz.
“You can start by telling me what just happened there, how did you get restrained like this.” Liz ignored Luna’s question and continued to laugh as Luna pinned back her toes and scratched her nails down the vulnerable exposed soles. Liz started shaking and laughing louder, trying to kick Luna but failing.
Luna spider tickled Liz’s high arches before digging her nails into the sensitive skin under her toes and raking her nails repeatedly up and down Liz’s exposed skin. Liz’s eyes creased from her laughter “Okay okay, it’s because this room is rigged with microphones, it can hear when we laugh and causes immediate restraint to encourage us to tickle each other. You’re giving them exactly what they want and they’re probably watching us right now!”
“They?” Luna responded, but Liz remained quiet and turned away, pulling futilely at the restraints.
Luna grabbed some oil like she had learnt from her earlier tickling ordeal and coated it onto Liz’s feet as she started to thrash violently and shake her head. “Tell me more now.” Luna demanded as she used all ten fingernails across Liz’s feet, getting up and sitting on her legs to cause more restraint. Liz howled at not being able to move away, but still would not respond, Luna wondered if Liz would be punished for telling her too much too soon.
Luna did not care about Liz’s reasons for hiding information from her, she just knew she needed to escape. On the coffee table beside the sofa, Luna noticed a tactically placed hairbrush and picked it up despite Liz’s protests.
Ruthlessly without warning, Liz scrubbed the brush against Liz’s helpless oiled soles causing Liz to throw her head back with laughter and beg. “Please please HAHAHHAHA I’ll tell you please stop.” Luna paused and listened intently.
“I don’t know much about the ringleader who runs this place, they’ve kept me here for 6 months. I don’t even know if they’re male or female, what their real voice sounds like, their name. All I know is they’re rich as fuck, making their money off of young women who made a reckless mistake.” Luna felt like more questions as been created than answered, she needed to know more.
“What do you mean? How did we went up here… I- I can’t remember,” Luna asked.
Liz scoffed and smiled “Yeah, that’s the idea, they don’t want you to.”
Luna straddled Liz and began tickling her sides without warning, starting to again experience and strange tingle of excitement from tickling her. Liz arched her back and her nipples went solid under her tank top. Luna forgot about her questioning now, fascinated by Liz’s reaction to being tickled and started tickling under Liz’s arms, moving her nails to start tickling her nipples. Liz screamed with laughter and bucked under the tickling, but gave out soft little moans in between from having her nipples squeezed and tickled by Luna’s cruel unrelenting fingers. Luna stroked softly down Liz’s exposed midriff.
“Are you enjoying yourself Luna, that’s how they got me here.”
“What do you mean?” Liz asked and spider tickled with her fast fingers up and down Luna’s sides causing her to twist and turn in her restraints and laugh louder.
“I signed myself up willingly to be here, just like you will have done. I signed the contract because I loved being tickled. Now whether I like it or not I’m tickled every day, I can’t escape the sweet torment of it.”
Luna stopped and looked at Liz confused. “What are you talking about? I hate tickling.” Liz laughed and looked down at Luna’s underwear, getting slightly wet from her excitement. “You keep telling yourself that. Guess they found themselves another switch.”
“Shut up.” Luna snapped angrily and continued tickling Liz’s upper body, focussing now on her nipples which she identified as a weak spot. Luna ran her fingers up and down Luna’s sides, all over her slim stomach, under her exposed armpits, occasionally reaching back to tickle Liz’s tormented soles.
After a while of this Liz began to beg again. “HAHHAHA Luna okay please, I’ll tell you all you need to know. But fucking watch because I will get my revenge on you for this if it’s the last thing I do.”
Luna released Liz from her restraints, ready for Liz to tell her everything she knows..

Chapter 4 - REVENGE

Luna sat apprehensively after releasing Liz from her restraints. Liz was slightly shorter and very slim, but she had an intimidating aura, and Luna felt that if Liz could be this aggressive when being tickled, she would not want to end up on the receiving end.

“Look Liz, if what you’re saying is true, we both got more than we bargained for here, maybe it’s worth working together to find our way ou-“ Luna began to reason with Liz before being interrupted.

“That’s a joke.” Liz scoffed, going across her makeshift cell to her dressing table mirror where she adjusted her ear piercings. “I already know all I need to know about you Luna, at least they were nice enough to give me the heads up before dumping you here. I think they brought you in as a pet for me so I don’t get lonely.” Liz smirked and spritzed some perfume on her wrist.

Luna pulled on the door and shouted out with frustration. How do we get out of here? There must be a trap door in this place or a tool to pick the lock or-. Liz spoke and pulled Luna out of her thoughts.

“Okay, you’re lucky because I wish I had someone to tell me all of this. As I explained we have an audience, the Ringleader makes money from creating live tickling streams, the reason you don’t remember how you got here is because you were microchipped, that is how the house is able to hear us and respond to what we say, everything we do.”

“You say that like the house is alive.” Luna scoffed, walking over to one of the beds and noticing the restraints attached to each bed post.
“Luna, it is designed for this purpose, it was planned all along for us to be here. Let me guess, you were signed up to the Tickling Media Forum? No?”
Luna turned around startled and glared at Liz, cheeks flushed slightly red. “How do you know that?” Luna demanded.
“Because that’s how the ringleader chooses who’s next. They want genuinely ticklish people, people who secretly love it…”
“I hate this!” Luna shouted, getting wound up now at Liz and not wanting to hear anymore.
Liz started striding across the room towards Luna and pushed her down onto the bed by her throat, climbing on top of her. “I would not shout at me if I were you, those microchips in us measure our bodily reactions, all I have to do is start tickling you and gain the upper hand, then you will find yourself restrained at my mercy, don’t test me.”

Luna raised her eyebrows and laughed sarcastically, pushing Liz away roughly. “Do you want to try me bitch? If you remember it was you at my mercy not so long ago.”

“Okay then, seeing as I have nothing better to do, let’s fight it out then, may the best tickler win.” Liz said, as her expression became determined and Luna realised she was serious. She couldn’t back down now because Liz had already swiftly pinned her wrists to the bed.

Liz held both of Luna’s hands over the bed with a surprisingly strong grip and tickled Luna with the other hand right on the ribs drifting from one side to the other. Luna let out a surprised yelp and laughed as Liz had attacked a sensitive spot. “Did I forget to mention? When we overpower and tickle someone we get very well rewarded.” Liz mentioned a little too late.

Luna didn’t care about being rewarded, she just didn’t want to become victim to Liz’s unbearably ticklish fingernails, so she fought back, kicking Liz away and wrestling her to the other side of the bed. Once Luna had tackled Liz down, she sat on her chest facing her feet and went in for the kill, raking her fingers up and down the wriggling soles at the speed of light. Liz howled at one of her most ticklish spots being attacked and tried to fight, but Luna beared her weight on top of Liz and spider tickled the soles, under the toes and the sides of Liz’s soft sensitive feet. Luna was ecstatic as she noticed the chains at the end of the bed trailing towards Liz’s ankles of their own accord, but at the last second, Liz desperately threw Luna off of her and onto the floor, jumping down to straddle her back and pulling her hair back. Luna shouted out from the pain but was soon laughing as Liz tickled and dug her nails under her arms. Luna laughed breathlessly as Liz continued her vicious attack on her armpits and then viciously began to tickle both of her feet which she had expertly trapped with her legs. When Liz began to nibble at her feet and scratch them ruthlessly at the same time, Luna lost it and howled with laughter, shouting the magic words “P-ple-please stOPPPPP AHAHAHHAHAHA L-liz fuck, STOP!!!” Liz would not relent and dragged Luna back onto the bed where the restraints snuck their way out and clamped around her wrists and ankles. Exposing her almost entirely naked body for Liz to see. For everyone to see…

Luna panted and calmed down from the tickle attack, but began to panic as Liz sat on the edge of the bed. “You know Luna, the better reactions I get from you, the more I am rewarded, and I was told if I make the new prisoner cum, they might consider releasing me.” Liz raked her fingers slowly and teasingly down from Luna’s underarms over her already hardening nipples and down her sides making Luna shiver with anticipation.
“No. Fucking. Way. Will I cum.” Luna challenged stubbornly, trying to pull herself away from the metal chains, knowing already this was futile.
Liz began to tickle Luna’s exposed sides quickly, starting with sensual spider tickles which made Luna laugh and let out a hopeless sob.
“I am going to tormentttttt you like you did to me, but this time, I won’t stop until you’ve had the most intense orgasm of your life.” Liz teased tickling down the middle of Luna’s belly and down between her thighs causing her to buck up and laugh out louder.
“I d- HAHAHAH I don’t l-like it AHAHAHA.” Luna struggled to speak between her bouts of intense laughter. Liz gently tickled her upper body all over, a sensual sort of tickling massage which made Luna’s body twitch all over like she was on fire. Luna cried out with laughter and squirmed helplessly, not even realising the torment yet to come. Liz laughed at Luna and Luna blushed deeply already knowing what Liz would say.
“Look at your underwear already getting wetttttt, you love it don’t you. Well not for much longer.” Liz began to increase the intensity of her tickling, focussing her relentless fluttering fingers on the areas that would get the loudest reaction, Liz prodded and tickled mercilessly at Luna’s sides making Luna scream with laughter, throwing her head back and bucking against her restraints.
“Awwwww do you need a little help, I don’t hear you begging for it to stop yet.” Liz poured oil all over Luna’s arched trembling body, rubbing it in which already caused Luna to laugh and twitch away from the sensation.
Liz began again with the ruthless tickling of Luna’s upper body, starting under her arms raking her nails under the sensitive armpits, then leading them down to her side as her fingers scribbled madly now. Luna’s laughter seemed to echo throughout the house now along with her pleads “LIZ HAHAHAHA PLEAS HAHAHAHA OH NO WHAT IS, FUCK-HAHAHHAA FUCKING STOP HAHAHAHA.”

Meanwhile, ringleader was watching the torment through multiple screens at every angle along with the audience, taking great pleasure in witnessing Luna’s utter destruction at Liz’s hands.

Liz turned her attention to Luna’s abandoned soles, intending to give them her full attention. Adding some additional oil for more sensitivity. Liz pinned Luna’s toes back so she couldn’t struggle and scratched her nails up and down Luna’s reddened gentle soles causing Luna to cry out and laugh louder in defeat “HAHAHAH I GI- ahahaha I GIVE UP. LIZ HAHAHA STOP I GIVE UP.” Luna thought conceding would save her now but Liz had other ideas.

“Oh but honey, are you ready for this?” Liz grabbed the same hairbrush used to tickle her to insanity and vengefully scrubbed it against both of Luna’s exposed soles and Luna’s laughter tore through the room as she begged profusely for it to end. “AHAHAHA OH FUCK AHAHAHAHA NOOO I’LL HAHA NO STOP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I’LL BE GOOD HAHAHAHHA I’LL BE A GOOD GIRL.” Luna begged breathlessly in between her intense laughter.

Liz stopped momentarily after over half an hour of torment, just to turn and look at the damage she had done. Luna’s face was flushed and her forehead sweating, her eyes were wild and brimming with more tears. Tears that Liz had no sympathy for.
“Okayyyyy I’ll stop… in your dreams!!” Liz laughed along with Luna as she turned to tickle her belly up and down non stop now. She switched to a more soft and sensual tickling which despite Luna’s best efforts to hide it was the sweetest torment she had received so far. The gentle flutter of fingers on her body was torturous and she continued to laugh but felt warmth pooling in the bottom of her stomach. She lifted her head to see her underwear had become soaked and blushed.

“What do we have here?” Liz tutted and softly licked Luna’s rock hard nipples, lightly tickling them as she spoke which made Luna moan. “Are you getting excited?”
“F-fuck you.” Luna stuttered between ticklish laughter.
Liz pulled out a purple wand vibrator from under her bed and set it onto a low setting, placing it between Luna’s legs on the bed, just in front of but not touching her. Even the vibrations going through the bed made Luna arch her back slightly, which exposed her to more of Liz’s cruel upper body tickling.
Luna laughed louder than ever as Liz rubbed her thumbs into her sides and hips, spider tickling the skin afterwards.

With an evil smile, Liz strapped the vibrator to Luna’s leg and pressed it up so it was touching Luna’s now fully exposed body. She set it on low and left it to tickle and pleasure Luna whilst she slowly and lightly tickled Luna’s upper body all over, which whilst still torturous and still making her laugh desperately, also allowed waves of pleasure to cascade through her body, the tickling just adding to her sensitivity. Liz increased the vibrator to medium, which intensified the pleasurable tickling and caused Luna to laugh louder and try to escape the sensation, which was futile. As the pleasure increased, Luna increased the intensity of Liz’s tickling, focussing on scratching away at her soles and under the toes which caused a conflicted Luna to scream with laughter but moan with pleasure. The tickling was just enough to hold back Luna from experiencing her orgasm, prolonging her tickling torture at Luna’s hands. Just when Luna thought it was never going to end, Liz put the vibrations on full blast, taking Luna off guard, and tipping her over into a laughter filled orgasm, all the while, Liz continuing to tickle Luna’s oiled upper body, and tickling one sensitive hard nipple with a feather whilst lickling the other playfully.
Luna moaned loudly and tensed up as her orgasm took over her body. Before finally laying back exhausted on the bed.

But Liz was not finished. Taking advantage of the fact that Luna’s body was now more sensitive than ever, Liz attacked Luna with tickles up and down her exhausted body. Luna screamed with laughter and pleaded but this was not enough.
“Tell me you’re very sorry.” Liz demanded, leaning back behind her to tickle Luna’s poor reddened soles. “I won’t ask you again.”

“HAHAHAHA I’m s-so so HAHAHAH sorry Liz.” Luna whimpered as she laughed out loud, desperate now to make it stop.
“And tell me who is the boss around here.” Liz demanded, trying to draw out the tickling a little bit longer as she had been desperate for the opportunity to be ler after such a long time of being the Lee to ringleader.
“YOU, HAHAHAHAH YOU ARE LIZ.” Luna was crying now as she laughed, fighting furiously against Luna’s continued tickling of her entire helpless body.
“What am I?” Liz snapped refusing to relent.
“HAHAHHA Y-YOU ARE HAHAHHAA YOU ARE BOSS.” Luna finally shouted, relieved when Luna finally stopped momentarily.

Suddenly, Liz began to start the tickling all over again, catching Luna off guard and starting the chain of laughter all over again.
Liz had no intention of stopping any time soon, enjoying this way too much, and as the ringleader continued to watch them both, it seemed Liz might finally get the freedom she desired. Or would she?…

Chapter 5 - Security breach

Luna panted with exhaustion as her tickling torment finally ended after a long three hours with minimal breaks. It made her feel so conflicted, that the tickling would light up all her senses, but at the same time become so unbearable after a while.
Luna’s bonds were finally released and she had no intention of fighting back anytime soon. She would need to be careful of Liz from now on, as she had no idea where her loyalties lie, or whether this is all just some game to her too…

“Did you learn your lesson now?” Liz remarked, rummaging through an open drawer and offering Luna a turquoise blue bikini to wear.

“Do you have any other clothes I could borrow?” Luna asked tentatively, getting changed into the bikini.

“No” liz answered shortly. “I’ve only got this tank top that a guard offered me, they don’t provide us with clothing because as I explained, they’re watching us, they want to see us barely clothed.

Luna sighed and watched Liz brushing her hair, wondering how they could possibly stay entertained in here. “So what do you do for fun in here Liz?”

Liz laughed incredulously at the suggestion, like it was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. “Fun? We are there for their entertainment, I’m starting to think they leave us bored with nothing to do on purpose so that tickling becomes an obsession, the only available entertainment or human touch we receive, so excuse me for getting carried away with you… roomie.”

Luna stared at Liz for a moment before having an idea. She stood up and sauntered over towards Liz with a smile and sat on the edge of the dressing table, blocking Liz’s view of the mirror. “I can give you all the affection you need if you can help me out here.” Liz’s eyes roamed briefly over Luna’s body before she averted them.

Luna placed her finger under Liz’s chin and raised her head to look at her longingly. Slowly, Luna leaned in to kiss Liz’s plumped pink lips gently, as she moved to sit on Liz’s lap with her hands on her waist. Liz reciprocated hesitantly at first, holding the back of Luna’s thighs and pressing their bodies close together as the kiss was deepened by Liz. As Liz pulled away and was about to speak, Luna gripped onto Liz’s hair, running the pink strands through her fingers and made out with Liz passionately, rocking her hips against Liz until the chair teetered backwards, threatening to send them both tumbling to the floor.
A manipulative smile creeped onto Luna’s face as she continued to play with Liz’s hair and pulled her into her chest comfortingly. “Liz, I have feelings for you, help us get out of here and I will help you in whatever ways you need.”

Liz paused before laughing hysterically, which took Luna off guard. “Oh fuck you’re not going to tell me you love me now are you?” Luna raised her eyebrows with confusion but Liz continued. “Don’t try and manipulate me Luna, but if it means you owing me favours, then I will help get us out of here.” Liz smiled and playfully kissed Luna again, but Luna pulled away this time.

“Okay so… what can we do?” Luna questioned.
Clearly, Liz had already thought ahead, but just needed help to make this plan work.
“Just outside there is a guard, I wouldn’t have been able to take her on myself, but with the two of us, there’s a chance we can overpower her. Trouble is, I don’t know my way around this place because whenever I have been moved, they blindfold me, we’re gonna need to get some information out of her, and maybe some keys.”

Luna’s eyes widened at the crazy plan. “Yeah, and what about the cameras? The second they know we are trying to escape they will catch us.”

Liz grabbed some ropes left in the room, which Luna figured they were supposed to use on each other and tugged some bedsheets off of the bed. “Come here help me with this.” Liz said, handing Luna the rope and folding the bedsheet in half.

“What are you trying to do?” Luna asked, but soon understood as Liz stood on a chair and draped the bedsheets over the cameras in the corners of the room.

“Quick we don’t have much time, they will check these cameras soon if our microchips are activated so follow me.” Liz ran to the door and started pounding on it frantically with all of her strength. In a matter of minutes, the door flew open and a tall shapely blonde woman in a blue security uniform came marching in, a pair of handcuffs in her hands.

“GO!” Liz shouted and jumped on the security guard trying, but failing to pull her down to the ground. Luna swore under her breath and jumped on the guard’s back, grabbing one of her arms and forcing it behind her back. “Both of you stop this now!!!” The guard screamed, but Liz stuffed some fabric into her mouth and assisted Luna in pinning the other arm to her back. The guard dropped her cuffs and Luna used her foot to drag the cuffs towards her, picking them up and securing them on one wrist.

“Good job.” Liz exclaimed before wrestling the guards wrist into the other cuff.
The guard struggled and flailed against the restraints, meanwhile, Liz used the little strength she had left to pull the guard up onto a chair, with her arms secured at the back of it. “What do we do now?!?” Luna shouted pacing around the room. “We have just fucking assaulted a security guard… I mean this is false imprisonment this is-“

Liz interrupted Luna out of her panic. “What is she going to do? Call the police? They imprisoned us here, this is self defence, now stop panicking and tie her feet together.” Liz demanded. “Now!” She repeated as Luna hesitated.

“Tell me Alexa.. how do we get out of this place?” Liz began questioning, reading the guard’s name from her name tag as Luna bound her ankles, still thinking this is an awful idea. “I’m not telling you shit.” The guard responded in a muffled voice, turning her elegant face away. Liz ripped open her blue blouse, noticing that the toned body underneath did not match her delicate features and long blonde hair hanging low in a loose ponytail.

Liz slowly began to tickle Alexa down the middle of her toned stomach, delighted as Alexa bucked against the chair and squeezed her eyes shut, laughing into the makeshift gag. “Is that right? So you can’t tell us the fastest route out?” Liz questioned as she unbuttoned the guards trousers and shuffled them down to tickle her lower belly and squeeze her hips, causing a cry of laughter to escape. Luna got the memo and placed the guards feet onto her lap, removing her heavy black boots and tickling her pink painted nails up and down and up and down Alexa’s soles and she helplessly wiggled her toes and laughed harder. This guard was clearly no stranger to interrogation and tickle torture, almost as though she was trained to resist. Despite this, both Liz and Luna could see she was unbearably ticklish and they intended to take full advantage. Luna took a feather from Liz’s collection, small and colourful, and ran it between Alexa’s twitching helpless toes. This drove Alexa to insanity and she fought against her restraints as Liz attacked her armpits before lifting Alexa’s bra and attacking her hardened nipples with finger tickling. The guard still would not beg, so Luna decided it was time to up her game. She picked up a conveniently placed electric toothbrush which she acquired earlier before their struggle and turned it on as she oiled up Alexa’s feet, Alexa’s eyes widened as she was subjected to further tickle torture, each fine bristle of the toothbrush tickling away at her vulnerable soles. Alexa finally began to beg due to the combination of foot tickling and Liz’s relentless tickling of her entire exposed upper body, which finally began to break her.
“AHAHHAHAHA P-PLEASE O-OKAY AHAHHAHAA JUST- JUST OUT- AHAHAHAHHA OUTSIDE THSI ROOM. AHAHAHHA PLEASE STOP OH NO. THERES A STAIRCASE!!!” Alexa shouted incoherently, gag falling out of her mouth as Liz stole the toothbrush from Luna and started running it over Alexa’s incredibly sensitive nipples, causing her to scream more than she laughed at this point. Luna did not stop scribbling her nails against Alexa’s surprisingly beautiful feet the entire time. Not for one second. “Continue.” Liz beckoned.

“AHAHAHHAHAHA OH NOT THERE AHAHAHHAHAHAHS N-NO OH GOD AHAHAHAHA TAKE T-THE STAIRCASE TO THE BOTTOM FLOOR AHHAHAHAHHA.” Alexa could barely speak between words, but neither girls cared as Liz carried on mercilessly brushing Alexa’s nipples using the other hand to tickle her belly and Luna took a hairbrush to her feet, scrubbing madly and becoming slightly wet from the ticklish laughter she was eliciting from Alexa.

“AHAHHAHA BOTTOM OF HAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA STAIRS, PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA TAKE A LEFT AAAAHAHAHAHHAHA LEFT THEN RIGHT AHAHAHHAHAJAJA GO RIGHT AT THE CORRIROR.” This was not good enough for Liz who lickled one of the sensitive nipples whilst digging all ten fingers into Alexa’s sides, watching her toned abs heave with exhausted laughter whilst Luna stood up to tickle in between Alexa’s thighs. “How many other guards are we likely to encounter along the way?” Liz demanded, continuing the tickling with no sign of a break, despite already having tickled Alexa for 25 minutes straight.

“AHAHAHAHAH NO MORE TICKL- AHHHHHH NO IM BEGGING.” Alexa cried, but it did not stop. “NO GUARDS AHAHAHAHHAHAH THERES NO MORE.”
“You really expect us to believe that?” Luna interrupted, getting really into this interrogation now and switching back to Alexa’s soles, heel to toe with a bristled hair brush. “AHAHAHAHAH I SWEAR NONE AHAHAHAHA PLEASE.”

The girls were prepared to continue, but there was a sound of running footsteps coming up the stairs and they had no time. “Where are your keys, where are they?” Liz demanded, squeezing and tickling Alexa’s nipples until Alexa shook her hip, revealing a set of 10 keys on her belt.
“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Luna huffed as Liz pulled her out of the door leaving the security guard behind still bound to the chair. “10 keys means 10 doors, we are never getting out of here before being caught.” Luna shouted whilst being dragged down the red and white winding staircase by liz.
“It’s worth a try Luna, do you want to see your family again do you?” Luna cried hopelessly as Liz dragged her behind, taken over by a sense of determination. A left turn, then a right turn and the girls made it to a solid red door. Luna kept watch as Liz tried all of the keys, the sixth key finally slipping into the lock and turning. Both ran into the room, looking around to find no other doors or windows in sight. The room pitched high like a tent, pinching at the top of the ceiling and decorated with red and white, another trippy optical illusion.

Luna jumped as the heavy red door fell shut and locked behind her, Liz pushed her out of the way and tried the sixth key on the door with no luck, then the seventh key, then the eighth. Maniacal laughter echoed from across the room and the girls were illuminated by two blinding spotlights which revealed they were standing atop a stage. Straight ahead of them, an audience sat, each wearing a hand painted clown mask. Each face was different, yet Luna did not recognise anybody.

“We’ve been caught.” Liz sighed deliriously, almost passing out from the brightness of the lights, and the fear of what may happen next. Two females came from the front rows of the audience, both exceptionally tall and wearing latex corsets, identical in appearance and a whip in their hands. “They won’t seriously use those on us?” Luna whispered as more of a rhetorical question.

“Sit.” The twin females said in unison. Luna and Liz both looked behind them to see a tickle chair on Liz’s side, and a tickle table on Luna’s. Eyeing the whips held by the females, the girls both retreated and sat.
One female began to bind Liz by her wrists and ankles to the latex chair, her arms and legs spread to expose her entire body, and Luna was pushed back against the table and tied similarly, spread eagle with her body on display. The twins turned to take a bow to the audience who applauded wildly, grinning eagerly as the show was about the start. Luna breathed shakily and turned to meet Liz’s angry eyes, realising her idea to escape had failed miserably…

Luna did not have time to process how angry Liz was and what that might mean for her because right now they had bigger problems. Tightly bound in place, she was already anticipating the endless tickling they were soon to endure. Looking out into the audience, each person staring with excitement and desire, Luna felt incredibly exposed and helpless.

“Ladies and Gentleman here we have Liz and Luna, our newest ticklees, ready to be tickled by Brooke and Brit the tickler twins.” The ringleader’s distorted voice echoed throughout the room from the stage, but looking around, they were nowhere to be seen. The audience erupted into applause, making Liz shuffle uncomfortably and cast her eyes down.

“Each of you have a touchscreen tablet which can be used to vote anonymously for which tickle spots are chosen next, what tools are used, how long each spot is tickled for, both of our girls are at your mercy.” The audience collectively cheered at this and many already picked up their devices to browse their tickling options. This was when Luna noticed her tickler Brooke had an earpiece in, likely one which dictates where and how she is going to tickle them. Brooke and Brit teasingly undressed out of their clothes for the audience until they were entirely naked, their similarly large breasts both swaying when they walked. They were of a tanned complexion and both shared dark long hair. Their only distinguishing features being that Brooke had curly hair and a nipple piercing, whilst Brit had pin straight hair and a dimple on her right cheek.

Clearly the first votes had come in, because as if on request, Brooke was cutting away what little clothing Luna was wearing and began to tickle her belly as Brit did the same to Liz with their matching black fingernails scattering across the exposed skin. Both Luna and Liz began to laugh loudly already and struggle in their bonds. No matter where they were tickled, their reaction would always be intense. The ticklers smiled at each other as they continued the belly tickling.

“Alright folks, time to vote on the ticklishness of their bellies, you have ten seconds.” As the ringleader’s voice bounced between the walls, ten seconds felt like forever to the girls as Brooke and Brit ruthlessly increased the intensity of their tickling, causing Luna and Liz to squeal with ticklish laughter.

“The results the audience has voted for belly ticklishness out of ten issss….. 7!!!” Luna realised this was all just a game, allowing the audience the opportunity to tickle them both and rate each area, almost like a sick little research project to reveal which spots to torment the most. As much as Luna tried to control her ticklish reactions, it didn’t matter because Liz let out her howls of laughter, louder than Luna did, yet they still voted the same level of ticklishness. Luna soon realised this was not measured on laughter alone.

The ticklers switched so that Luna had Brit now and Brit’s nails were somehow even worse, or was this just a slightly more ticklish area? Brit moved to tickle under Luna’s armpits as Brooke did the same to Liz, their laughter increased with every sensitive stroke of nails under their arms, a feather was also used in this small sensitive place to elicit further laughter from both.

The announcement for the next rating came in.

“The audience has voted 8 for this spot Brooke.” Brit laughed.

“No way! What tickle spot is next on the list??” Brooke replied, staring at Liz who was glaring back at her swearing profusely, only spurring Brooke on in her ticklish endeavour.

“Fuck you bitch!” Liz exclaimed brattily, seemingly believing that kindness and submission was futile in making this end. Liz would surely be punished further for this.

As the audience voted for the next tickle spot as feet, Luna was too lost in her ticklish frenzy to realise Liz was about to be subject to a little extra punishment for her rebellion. Brooke switched onto Luna, starting off by sensitively licking her feet with her tongue which started her off giggling and squirming in anticipation, Brooke then increased the intensity over the next few minutes ready for the votes to come it. Brooke tickled the tops of Luna’s feet which seemed to be extra sensitive to Luna, her fingernails then moved to scratch at the soles, the sides and then right under Luna’s toes as she laughed uncontrollably making Brooke smile teasingly. Luna looked over to Liz and saw her feet getting similar treatment, and vaguely heard the announcement that the audience voted their feet as 8/10… Luna was in doubt of their judgement but was relieved when Brooke stopped the tickling momentarily.

Luna soon realised there was a reason for this unanticipated break, a reward of sorts for her submission to the tickling. Brooke swayed towards Liz, standing behind her and pressing her large chest to Liz’s back, beginning to tickle her upper body as Brit continued the foot tickling torment. Liz finally broke her stubborn silence in her tickling anguish at being attacked by two ticklers at once. “HAHAHAHHA P-PLEASE HAHA NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHA I HAHAHA ILL DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHA YOU- IM BEGGING AHAHAHAH.” Liz was not making sense anymore but the pair didn’t care, they just continued to tickle and torment poor Liz who was completely helpless at their mercy.

The sound of Liz’s laughter suddenly became more panicked as Brit continued the foot tickle and Brooke pulled out a stiff feather, seductively walking in front of Liz and then crouching down beside her tickle chair. Brooke looked into Liz’s eyes suggestively and it clicked to Liz what was coming next. Liz struggled and begged “NOOO NO DON’T HAHAHAHAHAH DON’T D-DO THAT HAHAHJA IM SORRY!!!!”

Luna looked on cluelessly as Liz was already worked up into a manic state. Liz’s untouched nipples had hardened just at the sight of the feather, and Luna soon understood why.

Gently at first, Brooke swooped the feather down Liz’s clit as the audience looked on in delight. Liz immediately jolted at the sensation and screamed out “HAAAA NOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Brooke was not deterred and carried on mindlessly tickling Liz in this area, up and down swirling in circles, poking and prodding at the area and lighting up every nerve ending in Liz’s gorgeous body. Liz totally lost it and her laughter echoed throughout the stage, making her the star of the show as her prized possession was tickled ruthlessly by Brooke. Brit added to the torment by reaching up to alternate between lightly tickling Liz’s inner thighs with her cruel fingernails, the combined tickle torture of the two of them caused Liz to burst into hysterics as she laughed louder and louder. “AHAHAHAHHA FUCK YOU!!! HAAHAHAHAH STOP.” Brooke and Brit smiled at each other.

“Ahhhh she never learns.” Brit teased, squeezing Liz’s thighs which were now lubricated further by the wetness caused by Brooke’s pussy tickling.

“Oh my god Brit look, look she’s getting fucking wet.” Brooke laughed, humiliating a now red Liz who was burning with embarrassment.

Luna looked on in a trance as the pair tickled Liz into a moaning laughing mess. She became almost jealous.

Luna quickly realised she should be cared for what she wished for.

“Everybody, listen up, we would not want poor poor Luna to feel left out, we have found two more ruthless ticklers to come and play, please welcome, Liana and Violet.

Two more women walked out onto the stage, Liana was slim and athletic looking, her naked body strong and robust under the lighting, but still curvy and sensual. Violet was curvier and covered in piercings from her bellybutton to her nose, she wore black lipstick and smiled a cruel smile. Luna was not going to escape punishment for trying to run afterall.

Liana kneeled down and immediately began to tickle Luna’s spread thighs, flicking her braided blonde hair behind her and smiling widely as she attacked one of Luna’s most sensitive areas. Luna thrashed and laughed wildly, her laughter echoing off the walls in unison with Liz’s pleasurably laughter. Violet joined in and tickled Luna’s curved hips, the combination of these two most intense tickle spots driving Luna INSANE. Luna soon began to cry and plead just like Liz as Violet continued to squeeze her hips before beginning to lickle Luna’s throbbing area with her pierced tongue, all the while, Liana non stop squeezing and spider tickling her thighs. Both women’s laughter was off the charts as they simultaneously struggled and moaned whilst stuck in their ticklish sexy predicament. At no point did Brooke stop tickling Liz’s dripping love with the feather as Brit relentlessly attacked Liz’s unbearably ticklish hips and thighs.

The audience voted a 10 for both the hips and thighs, once audience member jokingly rating the women’s loves at a 20/10 causing laughter to erupt from the audience.

Collectively, Brooke and Brit, and Liana and Violet lost control amidst their tickler instincts, swapping between Luna and Liz and tickling every inch of their trembling bodies as both laughed helplessly. As Luna and Liz’s moans of enjoyment became more prominent, one tickler focussed on tickling both of their clits, another occasionally tickling them on their nipples, Liz being particularly sensitive to this and laughing loudly in between moans of ecstasy. As the tickling only intensified between the four ticklers and the sensations of being lickled and feathered went on endlessly, almost simultaneously Luna and Liz came, their laughter filled moans filling the room with music like an orchestra. As the crescendo of their ticklish pleasure hit, the ticklers did not stop, driving both into oversensitivity. The four of them chuckled sadistically as they performed an encore focussing on the audiences favourite and most highly rated spots, the hips and thighs, which had been largely ignored and overlooked by Liz’s previous ticklers to her delight. Yet to her and Luna’s disappointment, it seemed they had much more of this sort tickling to come…

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the story is in first person, so the main character is the author, and the reader is the ringleader? When reading first-person stories, I usually self-insert myself into the main character, reading from the main character's POV, so this is a bit odd for me.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the story is in first person, so the main character is the author, and the reader is the ringleader? When reading first-person stories, I usually self-insert myself into the main character, reading from the main character's POV, so this is a bit odd for me.
Hello! I totally understand what you mean.
I’ve gone back through and changed this so hopefully it makes more sense to the reader’s perspective.
So hopefully now it reads that the reader is the lee, but readers could also imagine being the ler if they wish.
I was thinking of doing some chapters Lee POV, and some Ler POV so it’s friendly for all!
Thank you for your feedback! :)

Hello! I totally understand what you mean.
I’ve gone back through and changed this so hopefully it makes more sense to the reader’s perspective.
So hopefully now it reads that the reader is the lee, but readers could also imagine being the ler if they wish.
I was thinking of doing some chapters Lee POV, and some Ler POV so it’s friendly for all!
Thank you for your feedback! :)
Oh it seems you misunderstood me a bit. I mean when I read first-person stories, I usually self-insert into the "I" character, imagine myself as the main (first person) character. It is a bit odd to imagine to be a side character (the ring leader). The story was good the first time in first-person perspective, it was just odd trying to imagine myself as the ring leader, and keep telling myself that the first-person character is someone else, haha!
You could leave the story in first-person, I personally think it is better than second-person "you" POV. Or perhaps you could experiment with third-person POV to see if that works better! In that case, readers can contribute their own characters who will also be in third-person, and these characters can have their own arcs (easy to swap between Lee and Ler POV) because the story doesn't have to always stick to the perspective of the main character like in first-person POV. Although First-person POV should still work just fine if you want to write the story in first person!

When you are set on how you wanna write this, I also would like to contribute my OC and some story ideas! This kind of collaborative writing really interests me!

Last edited:
Oh it seems you misunderstood me a bit. I mean when I read first-person stories, I usually self-insert into the "I" character, imagine myself as the main (first person) character. It is a bit odd to imagine to be a side character (the ring leader). The story was good the first time in first-person perspective, it was just odd trying to imagine myself as the ring leader, and keep telling myself that the first-person character is someone else, haha!
You could leave the story in first-person, I personally think it is better than second-person "you" POV. Or perhaps you could experiment with third-person POV to see if that works better! In that case, readers can contribute their own characters who will also be in third-person, and these characters can have their own arcs (easy to swap between Lee and Ler POV) because the story doesn't have to always stick to the perspective of the main character like in first-person POV. Although First-person POV should still work just fine if you want to write the story in first person!

When you are set on how you wanna write this, I also would like to contribute my OC and some story ideas! This kind of collaborative writing really interests me!
Hiii! Ahh sorry, I thought it was more a thing of wanting it to read as the reader is the lee, hence the second person perspective. I appreciate your input, as this is my first story here. I’m more used to creative writing. I hope the creative and descriptive aspects are good, I think that this sort of writing that appeals to a reader is more difficult however, than like you say, an ordinary 1st or 3rd person perspective.
So what do you think. I’d say the issue is first person sort of reads like I’m talking about myself which when reading again sounded confusing. If it was third person, the lee in these chapters I suppose would need a name and more character building.
I feel that what I’m aiming to achieve, is to allow a reader to imagine themselves as the one being tickled, or the one doing the tickling. It’s hard to make a story that caters to both sides of tickling :)
I can’t wait to hear your ideas! I think this could be a good idea for a story once I’ve settled on its structure!

Hiii! Ahh sorry, I thought it was more a thing of wanting it to read as the reader is the lee, hence the second person perspective. I appreciate your input, as this is my first story here. I’m more used to creative writing. I hope the creative and descriptive aspects are good, I think that this sort of writing that appeals to a reader is more difficult however, than like you say, an ordinary 1st or 3rd person perspective.
So what do you think. I’d say the issue is first person sort of reads like I’m talking about myself which when reading again sounded confusing. If it was third person, the lee in these chapters I suppose would need a name and more character building.
I feel that what I’m aiming to achieve, is to allow a reader to imagine themselves as the one being tickled, or the one doing the tickling. It’s hard to make a story that caters to both sides of tickling :)
I can’t wait to hear your ideas! I think this could be a good idea for a story once I’ve settled on its structure!
Hi! For this story personally I prefer third person, for the reasons I mentioned above: easier for reader to self-insert into side character of their choice (ringleader, another character etc), easier to swap between perspective of Ler POV and Lee POV between story arcs. This kinda achieves your goal I think, readers can either imagine themselves as either the one doing the tickling or the one being tickled, they just need to choose the right character to self-insert!

It should be fun to build main character (MC), I assume you would like to self-insert and write as MC's perspective (hence first person), if that is the case, we can give her a name that you like and build her how you would like to be. Kinda like when you play video game, you create your character the way you would like to look. If you would like my input, let me know! I imagine you would like to build the MC your way though.

I like the creative aspect and the story so far. As for the descriptive aspect of the tickling, I am not very good at it, but you could take a look at my favorite author jmills for references. He has a very good way of describing character being tickled. Imo, to describe the tickling in detail, we need a long and interactive back and forth conversation between the Ler and the Lee. This is why "interrogation" scenes usually work well, for example, if you take a look at this:
“So, let’s begin again,” Lafay said. “Where are you from?”

Between giggles I managed to splutter out the story I had concocted — I was a simple peasant from another land, and I wanted to join the order. “The Order of Zyriss… (heeeheeehee)… is f-feared everywh-where… (gheeeheeehee)… I w-w-wish to serve… (hehehe)…”

“And you made your way across the lake? In a canoe? That’s unusual. Where did you get the canoe?”

I told her I had been captured by a tribe of forest girls in a raid on my homestead, and had managed to escape by stealing the canoe. I told them where I had left it. “I didn’t know… (yeeeheehee)… how to present myself… at the temple… (heeheehee)… oh, m-mistress, please make her st-stop… (gasp) … I c-can’t t-talk… (hahaha)…”

In truth, Raisha wasn’t tickling me very hard, just sort of fluttering and swirling her fingers, leaving my underarms occasionally to glide her fingers up and down the undersides of my biceps a few times before returning. But my solitary exile in the wilderness meant I hadn’t been touched in a long while. I was extra ticklish, even more so than usual, and just this light treatment had me in fits.

“You’re talking just fine,” Lafay said. “But if you really want Raisha to stop, just tell me what I want to know.”

“I h-have… (tee-hee-hee)… I’ve told you the t-t-trooohohothhh…!”

“Hmm… where is this ‘distant land’ of yours?”

I blurted out the name of the land and the name of the queen. The land was large enough that she wouldn’t know my real story; whether she’d care was another question, but I thought it best to keep the fact that I might be wanted by the law to myself. Lafay said she knew the queendom. “It’s not all that distant,” she said. “Why didn’t you go back after your escape?”

“… ooohooohoo… m-mistress pleeeheeheezz… eee-heheh… I k-kant-t-t… heeheehee…!”

“You can and you will,” she said. “Raisha, try his feet.”

“No… please… not my feet… no… yyeee-heee-heee-heee…!”

Slinking around in front of me, Raisha pointed at me, waggling her finger. She gave me a quick wink before kneeling at my feet and giving my soles the same treatment she had given my underarms — stroking and fluttering her fingers up and down, sometimes brushing across the tops of my feet or slipping between my toes. My feet twitched frantically in the stocks as I giggled, trying to answer Lafay’s questions.

“… heee-heee-heee… I want to j-join the Order… eee-heee-heee… I w-wish t-to serve Zyriss… hahahaha…!”

“Sneaking into our orchard, stealing our fruits… It’s a curious way to start,” Lafay said. “Know what I think? You’re just a thief. Maybe you did escape from somewhere, but you thought you could just sneak in…”

“No… no, I swear… teeeheehee… I came here to join… I was just hungry… hahahaha… I didn’t… nyeeeheeehee… no-hoho… please stahahapp…!”

“Look how you squeal and twitch. The training our supplicants must go through to join our order can be far more rigorous than Raisha’s tender treatment. She’s actually going quite easy on you. I doubt you’d be able to endure…”

“… p-pleezee mistress… hehehe… I’ll do wh-whatever y-you… neeeheeehee… whatever you ask… hooohooohoh…”

“Well, the decision is not mine to make,” she said. “If nothing else, the temple always needs new bodies.” She spoke to the guards. “Put him in a cell for the night.

If it were just "she tickles, I laugh, heeheehee" then the tickling would either be very short, or get stale very quickly. But because there is a long back and forth conversation with interesting plot points, the tickling doesn't get dry, as a result, the author can go into detail when describing the tickling (where it happens, what's the technique used, how the lee reacts (very important), how the ler reacts etc). You have a conversation between the Ler and the Lee already, however I feel like I don't learn much about the character's quirks and characteristics from it. If the MC is the type that doesn't talk back and just take it, maybe we can explore her inner thoughts a bit, does she enjoy it or not, is she struggling to keep herself from going crazy, why does she just take it, is the Ler not going hard enough, etc things like that. For references of describing the tickling, I would again recommend jmills' works:
https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/mischievous-missy-and-the-good-day-part-1-f-f.276274/
https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/temple-of-the-torture-goddess-part-1-f-m.295552/

Hi! For this story personally I prefer third person, for the reasons I mentioned above: easier for reader to self-insert into side character of their choice (ringleader, another character etc), easier to swap between perspective of Ler POV and Lee POV between story arcs. This kinda achieves your goal I think, readers can either imagine themselves as either the one doing the tickling or the one being tickled, they just need to choose the right character to self-insert!

It should be fun to build main character (MC), I assume you would like to self-insert and write as MC's perspective (hence first person), if that is the case, we can give her a name that you like and build her how you would like to be. Kinda like when you play video game, you create your character the way you would like to look. If you would like my input, let me know! I imagine you would like to build the MC your way though.

I like the creative aspect and the story so far. As for the descriptive aspect of the tickling, I am not very good at it, but you could take a look at my favorite author jmills for references. He has a very good way of describing character being tickled. Imo, to describe the tickling in detail, we need a long and interactive back and forth conversation between the Ler and the Lee. This is why "interrogation" scenes usually work well, for example, if you take a look at this:

If it were just "she tickles, I laugh, heeheehee" then the tickling would either be very short, or get stale very quickly. But because there is a long back and forth conversation with interesting plot points, the tickling doesn't get dry, as a result, the author can go into detail when describing the tickling (where it happens, what's the technique used, how the lee reacts (very important), how the ler reacts etc). You have a conversation between the Ler and the Lee already, however I feel like I don't learn much about the character's quirks and characteristics from it. If the MC is the type that doesn't talk back and just take it, maybe we can explore her inner thoughts a bit, does she enjoy it or not, is she struggling to keep herself from going crazy, why does she just take it, is the Ler not going hard enough, etc things like that. For references of describing the tickling, I would again recommend jmills' works:
https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/mischievous-missy-and-the-good-day-part-1-f-f.276274/
https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/temple-of-the-torture-goddess-part-1-f-m.295552/
Fantastic!! Ohhh I see so it’s a lot about the deeper descriptions and the tease for both a Lee and a Ler. An interesting perspective.
I think I would rather not self insert into the story, but it is easier to base a Lee off my experiences so it’s become inadvertently intertwined.
I’d say I’m more well versed with the visual factors of tickling community than the descriptive factors as writing is new to me from this site!
I’m open to your advice about common themes that others enjoy with tickling.
For example, for me I’m less interested in the verbal aspect and teasing, but I know others like this

Fantastic!! Ohhh I see so it’s a lot about the deeper descriptions and the tease for both a Lee and a Ler. An interesting perspective.
I think I would rather not self insert into the story, but it is easier to base a Lee off my experiences so it’s become inadvertently intertwined.
I’d say I’m more well versed with the visual factors of tickling community than the descriptive factors as writing is new to me from this site!
I’m open to your advice about common themes that others enjoy with tickling.
For example, for me I’m less interested in the verbal aspect and teasing, but I know others like this
Ohhh so if you don't self-insert, then it should be easy. Are you set on first or third person yet? If you choose third person, you can give her a name of your choice. As for character building, from the story so far, it seems to me that she is the type that doesn't talk back, doesn't beg, just take the tickling. This is interesting. So she can fit the "high-class cold lady" archetype, she would be all about business and very judgmental of other's tickling skills, like if the tickler is not good enough to satisfy her, she wouldn't give them a time of her day. If the tickler is very skilled and satisfies her, she will open up for them more. She never tease and doesn't like being teased. But nevertheless you can use your own experiences to build her.

I think the verbal aspect and teasing can depend on the character's personality too. We can have some characters that talk back (with different amount of talking back obviously), some characters just stay silent and take it. The teasing is character-dependent, we can have characters that tease, characters that enjoy being teased, characters that never tease and so on. Maybe for the next part of the story we can utilize this by introducing another character.
So I am thinking, the story idea for the next chapter would be the ringleader tickling MC to force her to sign a contract of joining the circus as a "Ticklee/Tickle Servant/Ticklee Specialist/you name it". The circus has an attraction where the lees are restrained and tickled on stage for entertainment of the audience. This is kept as a secret from the MC (and the readers) however, so the ringleader doesn't explain anything other than she has to sign this contract. Eventually the MC can't take anymore tickling and signs the contract and becomes a part of the circus (involuntary). MC is then sent to the cell for the night. There, MC finds another girl, who is hogtied, blindfolded and gagged in the cell. This is Lisbeth/Liz, who is a sassy and bratty switch, who is kept as the lee against her will. Her notable appearance features: fluffy pink medium-length hair, freckles on her face, currently in tank top and panties. MC can either help her by untying her, or tickle her for information that MC desperately needs. Different actions will have different consequences on the two characters' relationship obviously, if MC chooses to help Liz, Liz will be friendly to MC and like her, if Liz ever tickles MC in the future she will be teasingly about it. If MC chooses to tickle Liz for information, Liz will develop a "rivalry" attitude towards MC, if Liz ever tickles MC in the future, she will go full on sadistic. Either way, Liz explains to MC about the tickle attraction of the circus, and that tomorrow they will likely be tickled in front of the audience. She also explains her situation that she always tries to escape because she doesn't want to be kept as a lee, that's why she is tied up in the cell all the time, they don't want her attempt escaping again.
The difference between Liz and MC will be Liz talks back A LOT during tickling, which fits her sassy and bratty attitude, and ticklers often love to tease her because it is fun to tease a bratty person. She likes teasing people when she does the tickling too, although she doesn't enjoy being teased a lot because it hurts her ego, but there's nothing she can do about it when she's tied up now can she? ;)

This way you can experimenting with the verbal and teasing aspects, while maintaining the core of the story without them when it comes to the MC.

What do you think? Do you like the idea?

Last edited:
I think I’ll go 3rd person and find a name for the main character. Liz sounds like an interesting character to contrast the main character. Whether they are rivals or friends too could be a bumpy road and an interesting subplot. I imagine the ring leader would enjoy pitting the two against each other! May lead to some good tickle scenes.
Thanks for the ideas.

I think I’ll go 3rd person and find a name for the main character. Liz sounds like an interesting character to contrast the main character. Whether they are rivals or friends too could be a bumpy road and an interesting subplot. I imagine the ring leader would enjoy pitting the two against each other! May lead to some good tickle scenes.
Thanks for the ideas.
You are welcome! I can't wait to see what you have in store!
I am trying to brainstorm some names to see if they could help you: Victoria, Charlotte, Hannah/Hana, Alice, Amelia, Lumi, Eleanor/Eleana.

Last edited:
Thanks! I just added another update
I like how's the story is going! Luna is proven to be merciless at tickling! She seems to be a closet tickle fetishist lol, saying that she hates tickling BUT instantly starts tickling Liz without a second thought. I like the idea that the entire circus is under surveillance and they encourage the girls tickling each other by activating random contraptions, sounds like a fun circus haha.
Though it is a little bit weird that Liz can still talk properly when being tickled, maybe you could have Luna pause the tickling when Liz is about to talk properly? (as in, Luna pauses the tickling right before Liz talks in proper sentences lol). Or maybe have Liz talking gibberish when she's being tickled, that works too.

I wonder what's next for Liz's revenge. Maybe Luna tries to escape and Liz catches her, after a tickle fight, Luna ends up being strapped down and tickled? Maybe in the next morning in the circus, both of them are tickled in front of the audience, there is a contest for both of them thrown in for spice, Liz wins that contest, and her reward is tickling Luna? So many options!

Do you have an idea of how the general plot is going to be? Like, Luna will be trying to escape the circus, or Luna will be trying to overtake the circus, or Luna will just be messing around doing whatever she likes?

I like how's the story is going! Luna is proven to be merciless at tickling! She seems to be a closet tickle fetishist lol, saying that she hates tickling BUT instantly starts tickling Liz without a second thought. I like the idea that the entire circus is under surveillance and they encourage the girls tickling each other by activating random contraptions, sounds like a fun circus haha.
Though it is a little bit weird that Liz can still talk properly when being tickled, maybe you could have Luna pause the tickling when Liz is about to talk properly? (as in, Luna pauses the tickling right before Liz talks in proper sentences lol). Or maybe have Liz talking gibberish when she's being tickled, that works too.

I wonder what's next for Liz's revenge. Maybe Luna tries to escape and Liz catches her, after a tickle fight, Luna ends up being strapped down and tickled? Maybe in the next morning in the circus, both of them are tickled in front of the audience, there is a contest for both of them thrown in for spice, Liz wins that contest, and her reward is tickling Luna? So many options!

Do you have an idea of how the general plot is going to be? Like, Luna will be trying to escape the circus, or Luna will be trying to overtake the circus, or Luna will just be messing around doing whatever she likes?
New chapter on now

That was intense. Liz really didn't mess around.
They both seemed to have too much fun, maybe life in here suit them both ^^
Hope it was a good chapter!
What sort of tickling do you think for the next chapter? What spots do you enjoy reading about being tickled? What methods of tickling do you enjoy most? And do you think the tickling being sexual for the characters is a good idea? Or is it better for them to hate it?

Hope it was a good chapter!
What sort of tickling do you think for the next chapter? What spots do you enjoy reading about being tickled? What methods of tickling do you enjoy most? And do you think the tickling being sexual for the characters is a good idea? Or is it better for them to hate it?
Yes it was a good chapter ^^

I don't think there's any problem with the tickling being sexual. If it doesn't make sense for the story then sure, but for a bunch of tickle lovers being kidnapped, well I don't see anything wrong with it.

I am not sure about Luna liking/not licking the tickling being sexual, from what I have seen, it seems like she's the type that secretly loves it but she is in denial about it. But as for Liz, Liz absolutely loves it and she's very open about that fact ^^

For the ticklish spots, I can make a tickle chart for Liz. Feet: 8 (out of 10), Armpits 8, Chest: 9, Sides: 9, Hips (that magic spot we all have): 10, Inner thighs: 10, Behind the knees: 9, Private: 20/10, Butts: 10.

As for what kind of tickling in the next chapter, I think we should explore the circus a bit. We can have them trying to escape (and obviously get caught and punished), or we can have them being tickled for a show in front of the audience next.

For the scenario of them trying to escape, well Liz releases Luna, Luna sweettalks Liz into helping her to escape. Since obviously they are monitored, we have to make up some excuses. Maybe they find out that the chips are overloaded and destroyed if Luna and Liz get overloaded with sensations. Maybe there's a mysterious power outage so the monitoring devices don't work. Liz picks the lock, they both escape the cell, subdue some poor guard and tickle her for information about how to get out (like where to find the key for example). They then tie up and gag the guard, hide her in some closet, then go get the key but eventually get captured, and the guard can have revenge on them.

For the scenario of them being tickled in front of the audience for a show, every morning, the ticklees at the circuses take turn being tickled in front of the audience, this is the main attraction of the circus. Next morning would be Liz and Luna's turn. We can throw in some "fun" games or competition to spice things up, like for example, finding out which one is more ticklish, and the more ticklish will be severely punished. The ring leader will then introduce a pair of ticklers who are twin sisters, one takes care of Liz, one takes care of Luna. The game will consist of multiple rounds, each round the ticklers will tickle the same spot at the same time, whoever safewords first loses the round. Would be fun to have Liz showing her bratty side here as she keeps insulting the tickler. In the end who loses more rounds loses the game and will be punished later that day.

In either case, at this point I think it makes sense for them to become "frenemies", kinda rivals but still help out each other. Overall do you have a general idea of how you want the story to proceed? Please feel free to send me a private message if you are worried of spoiling the story for the readers. We can probably introduce some lore about the place, like how the circus functions, is there a canteen or some sort where the ticklees are allowed to socialize during certain time of the day (lunch time, dinner time for example), or are the ticklees kept in cells all day? Is there a dynamic between the "ticklers" and the "ticklees"? Are the ticklers a higher class who have full freedom and full power over the ticklees? Maybe there's some politics going on between the ticklers who fight for "personal" lees? There are many things we can explore I think. With these we have a mechanism to introduce more characters into the story ^^

Last edited:

I don't think there's any problem with the tickling being sexual. If it doesn't make sense for the story then sure, but for a bunch of tickle lovers being kidnapped, well I don't see anything wrong with it.

I am not sure about Luna liking/not licking the tickling being sexual, from what I have seen, it seems like she's the type that secretly loves it but she is in denial about it. But as for Liz, Liz absolutely loves it and she's very open about that fact ^^

For the ticklish spots, I can make a tickle chart for Liz. Feet: 8 (out of 10), Armpits 8, Chest: 10, Sides: 9, Hips (that magic spot we all have): 10, Inner thighs: 10, Behind the knees: 9, Private: 20/10, Butts: 10.

As for what kind of tickling in the next chapter, I think we should explore the circus a bit. We can have them trying to escape (and obviously get caught and punished), or we can have them being tickled for a show in front of the audience next.

For the scenario of them trying to escape, well Liz releases Luna, Luna sweettalks Liz into helping her to escape. Since obviously they are monitored, we have to make up some excuses. Maybe they find out that the chips are overloaded and destroyed if Luna and Liz get overloaded with sensations. Maybe there's a mysterious power outage so the monitoring devices don't work. Liz picks the lock, they both escape the cell, subdue some poor guard and tickle her for information about how to get out (like where to find the key for example). They then tie up and gag the guard, hide her in some closet, then go get the key but eventually get captured, and the guard can have revenge on them.

For the scenario of them being tickled in front of the audience for a show, every morning, the ticklees at the circuses take turn being tickled in front of the audience, this is the main attraction of the circus. Next morning would be Liz and Luna's turn. We can throw in some "fun" games or competition to spice things up, like for example, finding out which one is more ticklish, and the more ticklish will be severely punished. The ring leader will then introduce a pair of ticklers who are twin sisters, one takes care of Liz, one takes care of Luna. The game will consist of multiple rounds, each round the ticklers will tickle the same spot at the same time, whoever safewords first loses the round. Would be fun to have Liz showing her bratty side here as she keeps insulting the tickler. In the end who loses more rounds loses the game and will be punished later that day.

In either case, at this point I think it makes sense for them to become "frenemies", kinda rivals but still help out each other. Overall do you have a general idea of how you want the story to proceed? Please feel free to send me a private message if you are worried of spoiling the story for the readers. We can probably introduce some lore about the place, like how the circus functions, is there a canteen or some sort where the ticklees are allowed to socialize during certain time of the day (lunch time, dinner time for example), or are the ticklees kept in cells all day? Is there a dynamic between the "ticklers" and the "ticklees"? Are the ticklers a higher class who have full freedom and full power over the ticklees? Maybe there's some politics going on between the ticklers who fight for "personal" lees? There are many things we can explore I think. With these we have a mechanism to introduce more characters into the story ^^
Don’t want to spoil the plot for you either you gotta wait and see hahahaha :D
I’m glad you liked it. So with Luna, as you will see in coming chapters, it’s intentionally ambiguous as to whether she likes the tickling or not, whereas Liz has absolutely been conditioned to shamelessly indulge in it. In fact, this brings into question whether Liz is truly there to help Luna or not.

I love the idea about the guard, I will have a LOT of fun with this writing the next chapter.. certainly we have the entire circus left to explore with its many traps and contraptions.

I’ll let you know when the next one is uploaded!

For the ticklish spots, I can make a tickle chart for Liz. Feet: 8 (out of 10), Armpits 8, Chest: 10, Sides: 9, Hips (that magic spot we all have): 10, Inner thighs: 10, Behind the knees: 9, Private: 20/10, Butts: 10.

Next chapter is uploaded. Hopefully this one is good.

Some questions about the tickling to be included into the next chapter.
Should the tickling be more gentle and sensual or more ruthless and aggressive? Are there any tickle spots, tools, techniques or methods not yet included that you’d particularly like to see? Any more ideas to expand on this tickling show in front of an audience? What % tickle torture and what % sensual tickling is the right balance?

Thank you for your ideas so far, this is shaping into a nice story.

Next chapter is uploaded. Hopefully this one is good.

Some questions about the tickling to be included into the next chapter.
Should the tickling be more gentle and sensual or more ruthless and aggressive? Are there any tickle spots, tools, techniques or methods not yet included that you’d particularly like to see? Any more ideas to expand on this tickling show in front of an audience? What % tickle torture and what % sensual tickling is the right balance?

Thank you for your ideas so far, this is shaping into a nice story.
Wow you implemented parts of both of my scenarios, this is really cool! And the story gets better by each chapter!

I think a mixture of 50:50 sensual versus ruthless is the best for the next chapter, since it's going to be a show for the audience, not actual punishment. However, the punishment afterwards can be 100% ruthless and aggressive.

For the tickle spots, I would like to see the inner thighs and hips getting more love, they are usually my favorite tickle spots but they are rarely depicted in stories ^^ I also like the method of taping some tickle tools (electric toothbrush, vibrator eggs) on some tickle spots to enhance the intensity when there's just one ler.
If the tickling ends up going sexual, Liz is especially weak to being tickled by a feather on her private, she goes absolutely bananas from it. Maybe one of the ticklers knows about that particular secret of her?

As for ideas to expand on the show in front of audience, if we go with the "game show" route of finding out who is more ticklish, I think we can have audience voting on which spot to be tickled next, and maybe betting on who is going to win/lose! However, some overall tickling as "prelude" to the game show would be important to hype up the audience and let us end the chapter on high note of someone losing the game! The stake of losing will be a 100% ruthless tickle punishment, so our contestants'd better try their best ^^

Can't wait to see what's next!

Last edited:
Wow you implemented parts of both of my scenarios, this is really cool! And the story gets better by each chapter!

I think a mixture of 50:50 sensual versus ruthless is the best for the next chapter, since it's going to be a show for the audience, not actual punishment. However, the punishment afterwards can be 100% ruthless and aggressive.

For the tickle spots, I would like to see the inner thighs and hips getting more love, they are usually my favorite tickle spots but they are rarely depicted in stories ^^ I also like the method of taping some tickle tools (electric toothbrush, vibrator eggs) on some tickle spots to enhance the intensity when there's just one ler.
If the tickling ends up going sexual, Liz is especially weak to being tickled by a feather on her private, she goes absolutely bananas from it. Maybe one of the ticklers knows about that particular secret of her?

As for ideas to expand on the show in front of audience, if we go with the "game show" route of finding out who is more ticklish, I think we can have audience voting on which spot to be tickled next, and maybe betting on who is going to win/lose! However, some overall tickling as "prelude" to the game show would be important to hype up the audience and let us end the chapter on high note of someone losing the game! The stake of losing will be a 100% ruthless tickle punishment, so our contestants'd better try their best ^^

Can't wait to see what's next!
You know the tickle rating for Liz? Would Luna and Alexa have the same ratings? Or what would their be (this element will incorporate into the interactive show for the audience)

You know the tickle rating for Liz? Would Luna and Alexa have the same ratings? Or what would their be (this element will incorporate into the interactive show for the audience)
Yes I have the tickle rating for Liz.
Feet: 8,
Armpits 8,
Chest/Boobs: 9,
Sides: 9,
Belly: 7,
Hips: 10,
Inner thighs: 10,
Legs/Behind the knees: 9,
Private: 20/10,
Butts: 10.

Let me know if I may have made her too ticklish lol. I think Luna should be similarly ticklish overall (its no fun if Liz just gets destroyed), but the level is different in some spots. I think to make it fun, we can have each character having a really really bad spot (20/10), 2 or 3 bad spots (10/10).

Alexa can be a bit less ticklish overall, since she's a guard and not a full lee, but from what you have written, looks like Alexa's feet are 10/10 (20/10 on her toes) and boobs also 10/10.

For future characters, I also like the idea of certain characters being generally not ticklish, but have a secret 20/10 spot, that would work well for the lers.

Yes I have the tickle rating for Liz.
Feet: 8,
Armpits 8,
Chest/Boobs: 9,
Sides: 9,
Belly: 7,
Hips: 10,
Inner thighs: 10,
Legs/Behind the knees: 9,
Private: 20/10,
Butts: 10.

Let me know if I may have made her too ticklish lol. I think Luna should be similarly ticklish overall (its no fun if Liz just gets destroyed), but the level is different in some spots. I think to make it fun, we can have each character having a really really bad spot (20/10), 2 or 3 bad spots (10/10).

Alexa can be a bit less ticklish overall, since she's a guard and not a full lee, but from what you have written, looks like Alexa's feet are 10/10 (20/10 on her toes) and boobs also 10/10.

For future characters, I also like the idea of certain characters being generally not ticklish, but have a secret 20/10 spot, that would work well for the lers.
New chapter on now!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back