• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting Development

RossBoss204

I've posted here before seeking Ohio couples for tickling fun. We've met some great people and had some real fun. Recently though my wife (the Boss) expressed an interest to one of our friends to help her tickle me. He had zero interest. Neither did the husband in another couple. So she asked me to see if there are any couples or even single male ticklers interested in some tickle fun. The tickling would be M\M and F/M. PM if interested. NE Ohio.

DAMMIT. I say that because one of the things I really am looking for here in Northern Ohio is a couple for tickling fun (I am married and would need to keep it discreet)... I am straight also, so it would be all about tickling her... you watching me, or us 2 ganging up... I will admit, I'd be open for the 2 of us guys to be tickled at the same time BY her... I just am not into m/m. I do wish you the best, hope you find what you're looking for! By the way, my name is Sam and I am 42, 5'9", 185... I hope we both find our tickle fun!

My lady and I are a Southeast MI couple looking for the same thing (24m/25f)
PM me RossBoss if you're interested

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back