• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting reaction from the radio audience.

ThatPayPhoneGuy

TMF Regular
Hey folks. I don't know how many folks from Ontario Canada, or how many of them listen to The Edge 102.1 in the morning, but I'm going to talk about an interesting exchange I had with them and their listeners.

So this was a couple of years ago and I was trying my best to the convince morning show to use a contest I'd adapted from a letter I read in Leg Show Magazine. The idea would be that a male and female listener would call in for the contest, which would occurs on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On one of tgose days (determined by a coin toss or some means) Tucker would tickle Maura and then on the other day they would switch. If the person being tickled could endure the duration (let's say 1 minute) then the caller of the same gender would the prize, if not then the caller of the opposite sex would win.

I called it "Love & Laughs Prizes & Cash".

Scott Tucker & Maura Grierson seemed warm to the idea. I'd offered it to up to them previously when the were at Energy 95.3 but Tucker wasn't keen on other a radio spot since it was only audio. I got Tucker's email and pleaded my case using the popularity of Howard Stern's tickle chair segments. Tucker invited me to call in and explain the game on air, and then they would take some calls.

So I booked a vacation day off and called in early in the morning (hoping to avoid anyone from work recognising my voice). I explained the game, and discussed the fetish for a little bit. Both Tucker and Maura seemed to warm-up to the idea, although the producer Chris Bundas called an HR nightmare (Tucker would argue against it, saying that if everyone is commenting it shouldn't be an issue).

Then they I hung up and they took some calls and texts. In the long run most of what I heard was kind of negative. Granted I did have my supporters, both male and female, but I'm guessing the over-all reaction was negative because they decided not to do it.

The funny thing to me is, I guarantee every guy that sent in a negative reaction would have probably pulled over on the side of the road to stop and listen to Howard Stern tickling Pam Anderson, Carmen Electra, Nikki Ziering or any of his other tickle chair experiences, but I call in with the idea and it gets goofed.

I don't get humans at all... 🤷‍♂️

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back