• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is dry skin a BIG potential reason for not being ticklish?

sydney-buddy

TMF Novice
Last night i was privileged to be in the company of a new female friend. Gorgeous petit asian girl with cute (what looked to be size 5-6) feet. Upon giving her a foot massage i asked if she was ticklish and began tickling her feet. She hesitated to give a response which leads me to believe she may have been tickled in the past. However i did not get a reaction at all. However it is worth mentioning that she had VERY dry soles after completing a 12 hour shift. Is it possible that when moisturised/lotion that they will be ticklish or am i fighting a losing battle here?
Does anybody here have ticklish feet but when their skin is dry and hard eliminates all sensitivity?

Peace!

Hmm...well, I used to get dry skin until I started using a certain type of lotion/oil combination. But either way, I was and still am ticklish. So, I guess your results may vary.

I have a friend whose feet have always been dry and scaly - until recently they were not ticklish, but when I tickled them a few days ago (the feet still felt dry to touch, but not hard skin) they were way more ticklish than before.

However, if my feet have dry/hard skin around the heels, sometimes if I've had a week doing a badminton tournament for example, I still find the skin is ticklish - a different sensation but definitely ticklish - it's almost as if I feel the tickling on the sole of the foot, even though the fingers are making contact with the heel - the sensations must travel between nerve endings or something

Your fighting a losing battle. who wants anything to do with crusty ass soles anyway. :facepalm:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back