• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Duke...

Is Duke a good boy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
... a good boy. For as long as Duke and I know each other this was the fierce discussion, so now I am letting you members of TT decide. Is he a good innocent persona, or a chaotic maniac? Vote now or forever be silent!

ah Duke is one of the coolest peeps i know..i adore him..i picked number two however..hehe..

You know, making this a public thread might not be wise... in case I really am dangerously psychotic.

i can't see how anyone voted..only the numbers...can anyone else see who voted for what??? and if that's possible..i will never participate in another poll..i mean i can't see names that participated..only numbers..in this case three have voted..

Last edited:
The point is: I'm a good boy.

After your medications even I would be a jolly good boy :)

Well this thread stay open no matter how hard you threat to me or any other member, and we are not afraid that you know our addresses and phone number, you can't do squat :p

I voted good. I believe DD is misunderstood, not evil. If we can all reach out and try to establish more clear communications with the DD, I believe we could learn from each other.

Failing that, we can always put him in a room with Kalamos and watch them fight. :p

He's no crazier than anybody else on this board, he's just willing to admit it :p no vote here, I couldn't say one way or the other

~K

I voted good. I believe DD is misunderstood, not evil. If we can all reach out and try to establish more clear communications with the DD, I believe we could learn from each other.

Failing that, we can always put him in a room with Kalamos and watch them fight. :p

Aha... have you ever tried to communicate with hungry alligator... same thing.

He's no crazier than anybody else on this board, he's just willing to admit it :p no vote here, I couldn't say one way or the other

~K

VOTE KAREN OR WE TORTURE YOU :D

See? See?! SEE?! I'm not evil! I'M NOT EVIL! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

~K

Thank you, Karen.

*sharpens the pike at which to impale Bashiku* I'll show you I'm not evil.

The point is: I'm a good boy.

Haha! lol Oh, boy, you should try for a comedian, your jokes are so funny! - Not really, but, COME ON!! Who do you think you're fooling, spouting that kind of drivel, and all?
You sir, are a wolf. A wolf hidden under sheep's clothing when you're trying to play nice, but a ravenous, murdering wolf, nonetheless. And on a more 'human' aspect, sure, you can not be evil. But in exchange you're: demented, deranged, psychotic, insane, maniacal, the list could go on... Pick one if it makes you feel less like a scapegoat. I'm just saying's all.
-
- :evil: Sick, twisted, prodigious freak. (And the prodigy part's for your oh so convincing play as a poor, defenseless, little innocent sheep. Which we all know is baloney. ;))

Last edited:
Hey, I'm a good boy. When did I do anything that is evil? :p

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back