• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is private messaging taboo?

Some time ago I made a post of "women being shy." I was asking the same question although I probably worded it wrong, didn't get much of a response but I think the women on here made very good points. I kind of had an idea but now thanks to the ladies I have confirmation. Could also mean none of them like me...You never know.*lol

Wow I'm so surprised that all these people replied to this thread in such an in depth way. Maybe I'll start posting more so people get to know me better. Hopefully someone interesting ends up being curious enough to want to initiate a conversation. For the record I have no problem meeting women in my city. I'm here trying to connect with women here because I don't want to hide how much I like tickling. It's just a weight on my shoulders that usually ends up with me not being myself and I'm just tired of that. You can play down the connection of having something in common like that but I don't because it's part of me. Knowing someone with that rare connection is just I guess beautiful to me.

The chatroom is like going to a bar with regulars. I've been trying to meet and chat with people in it for at least ten years with zero success. But I'm not someone that can go there with any regularity.

I've also had zero success pm'ing people from the main forum out of the blue. THE ONLY time anyone has acknowledged my existence was when I wrote a story someone liked and they contacted me first.

My suggestion is to use actual dating sites or to simply walk outside.

Thank you! But, sorry about that I kept trying to cut myself off, but more and more kept pouring out me. Writing here has been the most I've written in YEARS. :)

wow, that was a book CapturedDoll...lol. but it was refreshing.:thumbsup:

Hate to say something that might be even more frustrating, but the site isn't so easy for new users to navigate-- esp those who only access the site via their smart phone. I've yet to fully explore the site myself and can easily log in frequently but can only dedicate so much time to it-- I'm sure I'm missing some key areas!

One thing people need to understand on the PMs is that people are people. There not play toys, their not for you to start off your fantasies with as soon as you see someone, you need to treat them like an actual person. Its like Karen said, mostly women have this issue where guys pm mostly to start off tickling or asking bout there feet blah blah blah. If your not gonna bother to A) read a profile to get a little incite about the person B) Care to know the person beyond a fetish C) Actually care about the person in general just don't PM. It sucks because those on phones can't ignore or block annoying pmers who have no concern for a person, just see another fetish playmate. I have pm'd a lot of people, and gotten to know many good female and some male friends through it. If your not gonna ask politely to pm someone and actually talk like you if you were in a coffee shop or something, than yes your not gonna have great success with PMs that's just the life. If someone don't wanna pm with you, don't get mad and angry and bash them for it. If they only wanna talk to women, don't give them a hard time. Stop assuming every girl is a guy, just be yourself, forget about this just being a fetish site, because these are real people. If you understand that, ya might have greater success in PMs.

Well said! On FL, I tried to make my profile specific re: what I was and was not into, but it didn't help. Women literally get bombarded with anything and everything-- how we respond doesn't seem to matter.

Well said! On FL, I tried to make my profile specific re: what I was and was not into, but it didn't help. Women literally get bombarded with anything and everything-- how we respond doesn't seem to matter.

That is the biggest issues with pms and why many women really don't come here I think. Also probably why women are more into f/f now a days too. I've had guys get made because some women will talk to me and they can't get there attention lol its hysterical its like, all you gotta do is be normal

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back