• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Skyrim not...

TickleMyFancy

TMF Expert
The most AMAZING video game ever created? I've been glued to my computer for over a week now, with no end in site.

I'm seriously starting to get the idea that I'm the only person ON THIS PLANET that did not enjoy Skyrim :(

I'm seriously starting to get the idea that I'm the only person ON THIS PLANET that did not enjoy Skyrim :(

Whyyyyy didn't you like it???? Besides the slight lack of originality with the dialogue, I have no complaints.

I've been playing Arkham City and Skyward Sword too much to even think about Skyrim. XD

I've been playing the hell out of it for that last few days too :cool:

BAH. Not fair.

My roommate is waiting on his XBox to get shipped back. Any freakin' minute now....

Ive just started it, never played any of these games before but enjoy it so far :)

A new video game came out? Sorry, I didn't notice, I was too busy making love to a woman. :p

Level 28 and enjoying every minute of Skyrim. They finally got archery right in a game. I can drop a guy from 50 yards with one arrow.

By the way, I didn't know that the dragons would walk up and grab you. I found that out last night when my feet were sticking out of his mouth.
Sucker threw me about half a mile. No need to drink a potion...DEAD.

Skyrim is awesome :) I replaced the main font with the Morrowind font, and so many good gaming memories came flooding back :D

Played the absolute hell out of this for like 3 days and haven't been able to get back into it. Its on the list with Rage, Batman, and Battlfield 3 so I'll get back into it eventually.

I haven't played it, but my wife talks about it so much I had a dream I was in it the other night.

Whyyyyy didn't you like it???? Besides the slight lack of originality with the dialogue, I have no complaints.

There's just something about being in a game that huge and being the only real person actually in it, probably my years and years of MMO addictions.
I had the same problems with Oblivion and both new Fallout games, the world is so vast and full of amazing things, it's kinda depressing to be the only one in it.
If Skyrim was an MMO or had some multilayer aspect I probably would have enjoyed it a lot more ;x

I can see that. If it had a drop in drop out option like dead island does for multiplayer I would be a little more intrigued. Part of it has to do with my tv having burnt out pixels lately and wanting to replace the tv. Spoiled I guess :/

Sorry I have to be loyal to Azeroth and stay in WoW. The Horde relies too heavily on my 85 undead hunter and death knight for me to become entangled in another game. XD

FOR THE HORDE!

I can't believe you wasted money on this and not Saints Row: The Third!

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back