• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there anybody out there?

lostphilosopher

TMF Expert
I'm pretty new here, but after going back and forth for quite some time, I've decided to join. Mainly to find out (hopefully) that I'm not alone. Is there such a thing as a tickle fetish support group?

It's very easy to feel alone in this world. Having a niche fetish that is shared by 0.01% of the population (at best) doesn't help. Having depression and anxiety makes it worse. Having had negative experiences with past relationships has prevented me from even pursuing the dating scene for a couple years now. I'm just now starting to consider getting back into it, but I'm hesitant.

Anybody else out there ever feel this way? Any advice?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

In a similar boat. I have depression, anxiety and PTSD along with a fetish for women's feet and tickling. As for the tickle fetish support group I don't know if one does exists for I can imagine everyone would want to be tickling each other which of course isn't a bad thing.

Welcome to the TMF

I can talk with you about anxiety and depression. Mostly depression, since I had it like a big heavy rock on my back for years.

I know how it is when you feel like you’ve been thrown to the bottom of a dark hole. You’re surrounded by thoughts that you don’t want to think. You’re feel sadness wash over you like a tidal wave. Every time you think you’re getting better, you fall back in again, and there’s no getting out.

I know because I’ve been there. I’ve had it hit me so hard that all I could bring myself to do was lay on the couch and cry.

You’re not alone.

You can fight it.

You can beat it.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

Welcome to the TMF, lostphilosopher, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

I echo what was said above by the very nice folks here on this forum.

You are definitely not alone with your tickling fetish.

I think most of us go thru life thinking something is always wrong with us. I’ve heard Tara Brach, one of my favorite philosophers and Buddhist teachers, talk about this alot. Highly recommend her YouTube channel and podcasts. Feeling at home in your own skin is something that takes alot of work and, in my experience, begins with mindfulness and meditation and noting your thoughts as they come and go. I know it probably sounds weird but most of the problems in ourselves that we think are problems are actually not problems. Not always, but mostly. The ‘problems’ are the Universe’s way of teaching us gratefulness, kindness, and compassion.

I’ve struggled with anxiety and depression most of my life. I’m in my late 40s now. I can definitely say that it gets easier the more you practice good healthy habits like meditation and physical exercise (everyday if possible) and eating whole foods that are as close to unprocessed as possible.

There are over 7 billion of us on this planet trying to survive, trying to be happy. I think one of our most important jobs as humans is to recognize when we go into these modes of thinking that we’re inadequate because of X [insert problem], stop that mode of thinking and begin bringing kindness and compassion over and over again to yourself 1st then others afterward.

Wishing you kindness and compassion toward yourself today.

TLM

http://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com
laughtermech - Instagram
The Ticklish Threesome (latest book)

Just accept who you are, and tell anyone who judges, criticizes, or bullies you to fuck off if they're unwilling to accept your fetish beyond the stereotypes and stigmas they've heard about it. Doing that is easier said than done, but first you need to realize that you know yourself better than anyone else, and from there, you can start to gain the courage to tell anyone to fuck off. Coming to a site like this, and seeing that everyone is just as normal as you are, will allow your courage to grow exponentially.

Welcome to the site. I have had both depression and I definitely have anxiety. I get anxiety in groups of people. Makes it hard to make friends when you're growing up wanting to be alone or maybe 1 on 1 with someone. I still have anxiety at times when I have to go out of my comfort zone. And the girl at work that I like when I try to talk to her I get anxiety and try to hide it from her. It sucks.

My best advice for beating a bout of depression is to get out a do something fun. Even if you don’t feel like it.

Easier said than done, but you’ll feel better.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back