• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there much of a problem with harrasment/cyber bullying etc here?

SwitchUpForIt

I'm new here, and I'm asking because of a message I just got.

Naturally anything online brings with it a danger of fake accounts and people trying to deceive you, but I was wondering if there are many problems on here and where?

I sent somebody a prviate message, and they sent me back a message saying they suspect I'm somebody who was on here before who 'hurt her'. I haven't had an account here but I understand that that person would be worried if she has had bad experiences before.

I'm just asking people who have been here a while, is there much danger of this here? And how does it appear?
Do people have a lot of bad experiences?

Dont want to come off paranoid, just want to know

I've been on and off this site for many years, but only been active on it, that is, posting and going in the chat room, for the last month. I haven't experienced anything like what you just mentioned, but I have definitely had my fair share of bullying in the chat room, and I refuse to go in there anymore because of this, that, and the fact that I constantly get PM'd there by weirdos. But most of the people in chat I've gotten along with fine. There's just a tenseness I feel on going in there, and I finally decided it's not worth it. Now I stay in the forum, where I post frequently, and I haven't had the same problem in the forum at all...not yet anyway.

yeah i thought it was probably just some rather than most

Definitely just some, in chat. Most were cool. But that, combined with all the weird PM's I was getting, and believe me, those PM's were very frequent, and I'm not saying they were exactly abusive, no, but for me, being a straight guy, which is clearly stated on my profile, to be getting that many PM's on a constant basis by other guys, and next to nothing from females, combined with whatever abuse I was dealing with from the few who were dishing it out on the main board, made me realize the chat room just isn't worth it. I think that, overall at least, it's a different crowd in there than the ones that post in the forum. At least as far as the people who were PM'ing me is concerned, and those who were being abusive.

Last edited:
I have been a little bit bullied.

I'm new here, and I'm asking because of a message I just got.

Naturally anything online brings with it a danger of fake accounts and people trying to deceive you, but I was wondering if there are many problems on here and where?

I sent somebody a prviate message, and they sent me back a message saying they suspect I'm somebody who was on here before who 'hurt her'. I haven't had an account here but I understand that that person would be worried if she has had bad experiences before.

I'm just asking people who have been here a while, is there much danger of this here? And how does it appear?
Do people have a lot of bad experiences?

Dont want to come off paranoid, just want to know

Here I have been bullied by a crazy soldier who said to me very bad things about my family and for other person who insulted me because I expressed myself freely. But I don't care and I think that fuck everybody who try to shut you down.

I should add that I have heard a lot of talk about fake accounts here. Meaning, I was told to watch out for this, because, apparently, many here do this, in order to talk to people of a certain gender, who otherwise they'd not be able to. In fact I recently had a discussion in the forum about this very thing, with a female who claimed that she suspected she may have talked with people in chat posing as females, but were really males. So from what I hear, there are a lot of fake profiles here, which means many here can likely get mistakenly confused for being a fake when you're really not. It happened to me on another site; someone accused me of having fake pictures of myself which I didn't even understand at first. Then I figured it out; this person thought I was using someone else's pictures, and pretending they were pictures of me, but they WERE me. Why did he think this? I don't know, but I finally realized that, so many people do things like this on the net, that innocent people can often be accused of wrongdoing. Sad, but true. So perhaps this person got you confused with someone else. Which reminds me, someone in chat here was being mean to me for no good reason, which tends to happen here I notice; troll type behavior. Then I looked at this person's profile and noticed for gender it said "F". This I found hard to believe, after all that unwarranted abuse, and I pointed it out. The person got really raving mad when I did. Does this mean a female cannot be abusive as well as males? No. But I certainly would not have thought it could be a female, not with that kind of behavior, and right off the bat too. So it DOES make me wonder....oh, and I don't go in the chat room anymore either. Because of that, a few others, and constantly getting unwanted PM's by guys, it's just not worth it...did I already say that? Well I just said it again...it's WORTH saying again....

Last edited:
Frustrating being painted as some kind of creep or something when I haven't done anything

I get it if she had a bad experience she would be unsure about new people
, but still annoying

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back